Boards < Community < Roleplay < Camp HalfBlood (HD7547, yecak, ChaseTurnleaf)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 12 13 14 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-06 03:51:14 — Link

"For you yeah. Definitely not for Chase. Mine's a maybe, but it's probably bad. You saw what happened when I saw that Hydra." She shrugged.

"Let's tell Chiron. I'm sick of not knowing stuff!" She started to walk away. "Come on you two!" She made a bit of water splash against Faelin's leg.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-10 20:38:12 — Link

"Hey!!" Faelin shouted, shaking her wet leg. She began running after Violet. "You're so gonna get it!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-11 00:29:49 — Link

Chase followed after them, trailing behind. The prophecy swirled around his mind and he couldn't decide what part he feared most - the part where it said: a time will come when your friends will need to save you or your greatest enemy, or the part where it said: An innocent boy will be lost to evi

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-13 13:59:01 — Link

Violet ran even faster, trying to appear happy, but really, she wasn't. She'd had Azuel since he was a colt. She'd watched him be born, she watched as he grew into a gorgeous stallion that she loved. She remembered skimming the water with him, flying just above the water. She remembered Lily's happy laugh as she was finally old enough to ride him. 

She jolted back to the present. She'd relised that she had halted right before the beach line ended. She turned her head toward the ocean, she smiled still trying to look happy to Chase and Fealin.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-15 04:19:25 — Link

Faelin plastered on a fake smile as she ran towards Violet. She really wanted to be able to help Violet, and Chase's prophecy had shook her to the bone, but she didn't want to let it show.

She reached Violet and jumped in the water, splashing it everywhere, but mostly getting herself wet.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-20 22:57:21 — Link

Chase dawdled after them, not thinking about what was going on. He got splashed by Faelin and barely cared. "Can we stop pretending like something bad isn't coming?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-21 13:49:20 — Link

"Nope. We all know it's coming so why should we get dragged down in it? Isn't knowing enough?" she paused for a moment. "We all heard the prophecy, we know evils coming but can it wait till we tell Chiron? Id rather wait to have a breakdown till im somewhere safe, wouldn't you?"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-25 04:05:48 — Link

Faelin cocked her head in thought. "Then again, it might be easier to just deal with everything now... And everything is definitely not okay."

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-25 04:28:27 — Link

"I know that, but, well, nevermind. I'm just kinda waiting to have a breakdown so, yeah. You want me to start crying in the middle of camp?" She said, eyes turning slightly red. All the memories from the day, the prophecy, azuel going missing, was catching up on her.

She slid down to the ground, knees bent, arms folded, face hidden by her arms. Her body shook slightly. Violet breathed in deeply, trying to calm herself. "I'm sorry, this day had been hectic."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-01 10:41:50 — Link

Chase looked at his feet, regretting his words. He hated it when people cried - he had no idea what to do. 

"Listen - don't cry - we'll figure everything out."c

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-03 01:00:56 — Link

"I know, Im sorry. Im just dragging everyone down." she got up calmly, leading the way to camp.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-03 01:08:14 — Link

Faelin glanced over at Chase for help. "No you're not." She said when she caught up with Violet.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-13 12:09:03 — Link

Chase followed the girls, shrugging helplessly at Faelin. 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-13 15:09:30 — Link

"I really am. I promise I won't do that again. Now let's go tell Chiron, I wanna get Azuel back." She wiped her eyes and dusted off the sand from her pants. She gave the ocean one last look, than waited for Faelin and Chase to be ready. "So, anybody have a clue what that was?" She said, changing the subject.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-16 10:07:05 — Link

Chase caught up to the others, and shrugged at Violets question. "It could be a Naiad, but I don't know."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 12 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla