Boards < Community < Roleplay < Camp HalfBlood (HD7547, yecak, ChaseTurnleaf)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 | Next »

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-17 02:36:15 — Link

Faelin sighed as she lugged a bucket of water into one of the Pegasus stalls. She had been given detention by one of the swordsmanship instructors after she had hit her opponent in the face with her sword, knocking him out. She had Pegasus stall cleanup for a week. 

Once she had set down the bucket in the corner of the stall, she paused, and heard voices. In the next stall over, she could see Chase and Violet. 

"Hey guys, what's up?"

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-17 21:34:43 — Link

"Azuel, my Pegasus, got captured!" She whinned. "He was flying by the water and somehow something or someone caught him! We need to go look for him!" 

In the back of her brain it occurred to her she should tell Fealin about the prophecy but decided to wait until later. Her hands tightly gripped her black blade, it's dark green handle glowing faintly. It glowed whenever she felt nervous. 

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-17 22:36:21 — Link

Chase glanced up as Faelin came over and Violet replied. The prophecy occure to him as he looked up into the sky, knowing trying to spot something was useless.

He side-eyed Violet and shook his head slightly, hoping she understood.

I'll tell her later.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-20 00:00:03 — Link

"Well," Faelin began, thinking. "Does he know where it is he is? We can't exactly waltz onto an enemy cruise ship."

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-22 00:42:42 — Link

"I doubt Azuel would know, he's not the brightest. As for waltzing, it's all you, I suck at dancing." She shrugged. She tried to contact Azuel again.

Azuel?

Azuel?

Azuel talk to me!

"Azuel isn't responding! Just great! The idoit won't talk. Anybody got ideas about what to do? I'm lost. That Pegasus was always drawn to trouble, even as a colt.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-23 08:37:30 — Link

Chase paused, thinking it over before he said anything.

"Let's go down to the beach and look for any evidence, okay? We'll find him Violet, don't worry." He was glad his voice didn't shake as he led the two down to the sandy shore.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-25 02:21:40 — Link

Faelin nodded and followed Chase down to the beach.

"Here are a few hoof marks." She called out to the others, kneeling down to point at them in the sand.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-27 01:21:33 — Link

"Could be him. Am I the only one who See's, oops, I'm mean senses, that whirlpool over there?" She pointed to the basic direction of the hoofprints over the water. A faint swirling motion was present

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-27 01:48:28 — Link

Chase looked over to where Violet pointed. "Hmmm.... Think that has anything to do with our mysterious missing Pegasus?" He stood at the edge of the lapping water to get a closer look.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-27 01:53:50 — Link

"Careful!" Violet screeched. She shoved Chase away just in time to avoid a sudden slimy, dark, seaweed covered hand snatch a handful of sand where Chase's foot had been in a moment ago.

"What the heck was that?! It tryed to grab you!" She backed away from the water, which was extremely odd for her, but inspected it curiously. "No one go near the water unless you gotta boat."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-27 03:03:00 — Link

Chase scrammbled backwards as Violet shoved him and he slipped on the sand. A hand came out and snatched the air right where he had been. 

"I have no idea!" He got to his feet and backed away.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-02 03:25:59 — Link

Faelin neared the pool cautiously. She tried to get a look at the creature before a hand flew out and tried to grab her foot. She gave it a good kick before retreating again.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-04 21:51:49 — Link

“Whoever knows what that is, please say somethin. You know what, imma go see Chiro, hopefully he’ll know. Also, I need more info on this prophecy.” She suddenly stopped and slowly turned to Faelin. She gave Chase a, whoops, look.

’’Yeah, there’s a prophecy, and from what I heard, we’re all in it... and Fealin, your only one who sounds like you get a happy ending.”

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-04 22:50:44 — Link

Chase glared at Violet before turning his gaze on Faelin.

"I was gonna tell you, but then this happened and.....

Well, the Prophecy sounds like something bad is going to happen to me." He took a deep breath before starting.

"A leader blinded by love will chose war over peace, a time will come when your friends will need to save you or your greatest enemy. An innocent boy will be lost to evil as the daughter of water takes a turn into the past and the girl who thinks she's minor will rise for victory. "

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-05 00:28:07 — Link

Faelin's mouth gaped open. "Well that sounds pleasant." She said sarcastically.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla