Boards < Community < Roleplay < Camp HalfBlood (HD7547, yecak, ChaseTurnleaf)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 13 14 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 05:58:49 — Link

As the Hydra moved, Chase let go of the bows' string, slammed an arrow into the Hydra's brain, killing the head but not sprouting any new ones. His bones chilled as Violet screamed and seemed to have some sort of phantom memory. 

Chase dodged aside as one of the other heads snapped at him, inches from his head. He was in too close of range to use his bow, so he dropped it and unsheathed his sword, swinging it at the head to his left, but being careful not to cut it off. 

A head from behind him grabbed his arm, he let out a scream of pain as skin and flesh teared. Not having a choice, he cut off the Hydra head and fell to the ground in pain.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 06:55:55 — Link

Faelin rushed away from her place of defending Violet when she heard Chase scream. The Hydra's attention was away from her, so she jumped up onto its scaley body from behind. Half of the heads turned and began snapping at her as she attempted to maneuver herself in a way so that her short knife would have a shot at the Hydra's heart. The monster crumbled to dust when she swung around its neck and plunged her knife as far as she could into the Hydra's chest. She landed ungracefully on the ground and rushed to Chase. "Are you alright?" She asked, staring at the wound.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 08:04:17 — Link

Chase sat up, wincing as he glanced at the wound on his shoulder. Blood soaked his shirt and four deep puncture wounds showed. He gritted his teeth as Faelin came over.

"Yep. Fine."

As he stood up, the blood rushed to his head and he swayed, vision dimming.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 08:38:17 — Link

"Now is not the best time for sarcasm." Faelin sighed, and then grabbed onto Chase's arm, slinging it over her shoulders. "We hould probably get you to the Big House before you pass out." Faelin glanced back at Violet before turning and slowly walking towards the Big House.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 08:44:41 — Link

Chase winced at the movement, grinding his teeth together to stop himself from gasping. 

"Just leave me at Thalias tree then go get some nectar and stuff, I'm getting dizy." 

His stomach was churning and his shoulder throbbed.

Why do I feel sick? I fight monsters all the time! It's not like it's anything new....

He sighed. 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 08:54:24 — Link

Faelin studied Chase. He looked pale and as if he were about to pass out. "Don't die while I'm gone." She told him leading him to the tree before sprinting at top speed towards the Big House.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 08:57:15 — Link

Chase grinned weakly and sunk down, leaning against the tree trunk. He put his head in between his knees and breathed deeply, trying to clear his head. His arm hung limply at his side and his stomach heaved. He swallowed back a mouthful of bile and lifted his head, holding his other arm across the wound, trying to stop the blood flow.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 09:06:28 — Link

Faelin's arms were full of supplies as she hurried back to Chase. "I notified Chiron. You're not dead yet, are you?" She tried to joke as she sorted through what she had grabbed. Faelin handed Chase a baggie full of ambrosia squares. "If you aren't dead yet, try not to kill yourself with these." She warned him as she sorted through the rest.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 09:30:56 — Link

Chase smirked. "Caring about me, huh?" But he took the ambrosia and pulled out one of the cubes. As he bit into it, memories of his home flooded him. The ambrosia tasted like chocolate chip pancakes, the ones his mother used to make. He sighed as the pain ebbed and the headache subsuded, but the nausea didn't. 

"Have anything for the nausea?"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 09:36:17 — Link

"Ummm let me look." Faelin dug through the bottles before pulling one out. "Yep, this should work." She handed the bottle to Chase.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 09:40:24 — Link

"Thanks." 

Chase looked at the back before uncapping the bottle and taking a couple of the tablets, he took the flask of water from his belt and sipped it after swallowing the bitter-tasting medicine. 

The nausea settled, untill he stood up.

"Ugh." He grunted, leaning against the tree as the nausea flooded back.

"Whats happening to me?"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 09:47:04 — Link

Faelin looked worriedly at the pill bottle, then back at Chase, "Do Hydra's have venom? I never paid that much attention to them." She studied Chase silently.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:03:19 — Link

The colour drained from Chase's face as he noded. 

"Hurcules dipped his arrows in a Hydra's venom, but...."

He paused, thinking.

"I thought Hydra venom was supposed to cook your flesh...." He glanced at his arm, glad to see it wasn't smoking. 

"I think it can also work as a toxic drug...."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:12:13 — Link

"Umm... that's bad. That's really really really bad." Faelin didnt even bother glancing at her medical supplies. "The ambrosia might be holding it off, but you shouldn't eat any more of that. We need to get you to the Big House ASAP." Faelin grabbed Chase's good arm and hauled him to his feet.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:18:46 — Link

Chase staggered, his vision going blurry as he was pulled up. 

He swallowed another mouthful of bile as Faelin started helping him towards the Big House.

As they passed the volleyball courts he remembered Violet.

"What happened to Violet?"

He sucked in a breath as he stumbled and a headache started forming. 

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla