Boards < Community < Roleplay < Camp HalfBlood (HD7547, yecak, ChaseTurnleaf)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-14 05:22:03 — Link

Chase wiped away the blood and sighed. "Thanks, I'm fine." He smirked as Violet talked to her Pegasus. "It's so cool how you can understand that guy." He fiddled with his Saxe sheith before saying. "Hey, can I talk you about something?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-14 23:17:04 — Link

"Sure, you can tell me anything Chase. And half the time I try not to understand him." She smiled kindly and sat next to him. She put her hands in her lap and leaned close to him. "Fill me in."

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 00:37:49 — Link

Chase thought for a moment before glancing around to make sure no one was around before he spoke. 

"Yesterday, you know how Chiron took me up to the Big House? Well..." He paused to look over his shoulder again. 

"He told me I had to talk to Rachel." He paused, seeing if she would understand where he was going. 

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 05:33:44 — Link

"I think I know where this is going... Did Rachel say something to you? Something, important?" She leaned in closer to listen. Her eyes were filled with curiosity.

"Should we go somewhere, private? Or is this place fine?" 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 08:43:51 — Link

Chase glanced over his shoulder again.

"This should be fine..." He paused.

"She gave me a Prophecy."

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 08:46:29 — Link

"A what now?! Rachel actually gave you a prophecy? Please tell me! Wait, does this prophecy end well, it made you look upset before..."

Even though she knew she probably didn't want to hear she still really wanted to. "Just tell me please."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 08:49:23 — Link

(Whoohoo!! Happy 400th Post XD)

Chase cleared his throat.

"It said, 

A leader blinded by love will chose war over peace, a time will come when your friends will need to save you or your greatest enemy. An innocent boy will be lost to evil as the daughter of water takes a turn into the past and the girl who thinks she's minor will rise for victory. "

He looked at her anxiously. "You would chose me over our enemy, right?"

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 08:59:29 — Link

"Of course I would Chase. Your my friend." She hugged him kindly. "But what do you think it all means? I do not like the part about me, it's obviously me, the 'as the daughter of water takes a turn into the past' part. It sounds really bad. And the innocent boy part is bad too!" A small thought crossed her mind and she instantly wished it hadn't.

"Chase, what if the reason we have to chose between you and our enemy is because someone or something from My past? It says I will take a turn into the past. At least the minor gets something good out of this..." 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 09:07:30 — Link

Chase was surprised when Violet hugged him, but he was glad he had someone who he could trust, and wherever Faelin was he knew he could trust her too.

"What about the 'an innocent boy will be lost to evil,' part? Do you think it has anything to do with me?" He watched her anxiously. "I think 'the girl who thinks she's minor will rise for victory' might mean Faelin."

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 09:22:33 — Link

"Yeah, the minor probably is Faelin." She was quiet for a moment. "Possibly you could be the boy, but who's the leader who chooses war? Chiron? No, definitely not. Is it one of the other campers?" 

She'd started tapping her fingers rather fastly. "Chase, where's Azuel?" She turned around and looked for Azuel. "He was right behind me a second ago! He always stays in my sight, and I do not see him!" She was getting really worried now. "Chase we'll talk about the prophecy later, we have to find Azuel!"

She grabbed her blade, tied it to her waist, and ran off looking for Azuel. Azuel where are you?!?!

Azuel!!

Violet?

Azuel, where are you?!

Uhh... Um... It's really dark, and wet. And this huge thing is sniffing me. My wings are tied down, I can't fly. Violet. Help me.

Azuel!

~~~~~~~~

"Chase! Someone's got Azuel!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 09:28:49 — Link

Chase was about to reply when Violet started freaking out. 

He ran after her, making sure he had his bow in his pocket. 

"Ask him where he went!" 

He glanced around looking for Faelin, but he couldn't spot her anywhere. 

He nervously mussed his hair, making it stick up in all directions.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 18:36:35 — Link

"I'll ask but I doubt he knows!" 

Azuel, what direction did go?

Up. In the sky, near the water.

Why would you do that?! 

You are like water so I was trying to get you over here to look at me.

Ugh.

"Chase, he was flying near the bay! Then the idoit got captured. Have any ideas what could have got him? He says something big, bigger than him has got him. His wings are tied down, so whatever's got him is actually smart enough to keep him out of the air."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-15 23:29:41 — Link

Chase racked his brain. "It could be a Storm Spirit, or..... Or....."

His mind had gone blank.

"I don't know! I suck at this kind of stuff!" He couldn't remember any Mythological thing that would capture a Pegasus for no reason. 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-16 13:28:31 — Link

"I suck at it too! Maybe I can ask if he's above or below water? Wait, that's stupid, he can't breathe underwater. Possibly it had set a trap and Azuel just got caught in it? He said only his wings were covered so maybe the trap was too small and only got his wings?''

She stood at the edge of the water, looking for anything. At one point she thought she'd seen some kind of movement but it was gone in a second. 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-16 13:41:16 — Link

Chase racked his brain. 

"Did he go near the North Woods? Thats the only place I can think of!"

He looked around but couldn't spot anything, he ran his hands through his hair.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla