Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Anime Fans?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 | Next »

• scmarshtacky
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 16:59:21 — Link

I love Detective Conan so much. It's one of the few I've been able to stick with for quite some time. I'm up to episode 730, but I'm waiting for subs to come out for several previous episodes. I watch the fillers mainly because it gives me something to entertain myself with, but they aren't nearly as good as the main series. I'm trying to get caught up with the manga but it's slow going. XD

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 19:49:21 — Link

At the begining I was watching all episodes. I mean there is only one episode a week, so it is not much. Now I skip the fillers and make huge breaks in between (most of the time because I don't feel to watch the episodes) and if I want to watch some episodes I have 5-10 stocked since the last I watched some ^^

Yesterday I watched the Detective Conan movie (12 and 13 if I remember correctly) and I spend my freetime today in watching the episodes I missed. And man I feel so excited right now. I really want to know how the story continues x3

- Valar morghulis -

• scmarshtacky
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 20:27:13 — Link

Me too. Right now, Conan's scoping out Sera, and I wonder if she actually know who he is. From the ending of episode 728 (I think it is?) I can't really tell. I kind of want them to get Bourbon involved again too, and more time for Subaru would be awesome as well. I want he and Sera to met, and Shinichi to be in the middle of it all again. :P Throwing in Kaitou Kid would make life absolutely perfect, especially after episode 704.

• Sanukuni
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-18 14:22:40 — Link

I also love anime and I believe it is best to tell you about SOPA2014, They're back and threatening to destroy all fan created things online, please sign the petition only 4,815 signings needed T.T https ://petitions .whitehouse .gov/ petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr

• Nogalina
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-22 00:12:41 — Link

Nobody here likes Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Step it up, shonen game too weak.

I guess I can also say I like Fullmetal Alchemist, Saber Marionette, Rurouni Kenshin, a lil bit of Bleach, Hellsing, Excel Saga, Fullmetal Panic? Fumoffu, and Mushishi. I guess I'm forgetting a few, but these are the ones I like the most.

• Silverfrost1010
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-03 07:43:56 — Link

So what are some of your favorite series?

ghost hunt, bleach, naruto, one piece, wolfs rain, Tokyo ghoul, darkerthan black, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, dragon ball z, black butler, attack on Titan, Sao.. I could go on forever XD
Are you watching something interesting now?

Naruto, waiting for the next season of Tokyo Ghoul, One piece... And so on. ;3

I suggest Sao and Naruto for anyone who doesn't know what it is.
Sao, Sword art online. ;3

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-10 22:40:00 — Link

howls moving castle

my hero acedemia

fairytail

bleach

blue exorcist

black butler

black clover

dragon ball z

assasination classroom

naruto

twin star exorcists

deathnote

attack on titan

fullmetal alchemist

tokyo ghoul

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• Angelkitty30
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-13 06:46:41 — Link

I'm a huge anime fan I've watched so many. But my favs are Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun, Boku no Hero Academia, Radiant, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Fairy Tail, and so much more.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla