Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Anime Fans?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 | Next »

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-31 22:11:51 — Link

I still to still see that anime...

Don't give up hope when it seems lost

I'm a mistake, yet I'm still here

Chase after what you believe

And make every second count.  

• samberry
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 19:56:29 — Link

I read the Full Moon books I'only on the secound though and I watch it too on you tube.

Wondering what my avatar says it says: The evil Overlord of Darkness is behind me Isn't he?

• samberry
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 19:58:06 — Link

Oh and I like inuyasha.

Wondering what my avatar says it says: The evil Overlord of Darkness is behind me Isn't he?

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 20:04:30 — Link

Where do you watch Inuyasha?  I've wanted to watch it, but I don't know where I can.

• FrostyShinigami
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 20:28:44 — Link

Oh gosh don't even get me started. Anime is half my life xD

Favs? Hmm... Angel Beats, Black Butler, Hetalia, Code Geass, Death Note, Clannad, Steins;Gate, Sword Art Online, D.Gray-man, Soul Eater... (pretty sure there's more it's just hard to keep track w/o my list)

And I've been watch Hetalia: The Beautiful World (new season 5 omg *fangirling~*) and it is very interesting! xD

• scmarshtacky
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 20:29:21 — Link

I love Inuyasha!! It was the first anime that got me into anime. My mother didn't like it though, so I had to watch it in secret. I'd wake up every morning at 5am to watch it on Adult Swim and then go back to bed at 6, sleep for an hour, then wake up and get ready for school. XD

I think justdubs.tv has it. You could just type 'watch Inuyasha dubbed (or subbed)' into google and a ton of stuff will come up.

I'm the same. I spend hours watching it every day. I keep debating about whether I should get a life sometime soon, but I can't give it up. Currently I'm obsessed with Magic Kaito (a spin off of Detective Conan). Kaito is so awesome. ^^

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-26 22:58:41 — Link

Thank you.  I'll see if i can watch it.

• Shibunari
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 05:20:51 — Link

Oh gosh don't even get me started. Anime is half my life xD

This /\

Anime/Manga fan here! \o/

I love, One Piece, Gintama, Major, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Naruto,  Fullmetal Alchemist, Hikaru no Go etc...

I have Myanimelist: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Shibunari

• scmarshtacky
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 06:31:57 — Link

Oh cool. Hikaru no Go person! I don't see many people who've seen that. I loved Sai so much. :P
I'm following One Piece as it airs on Toonami though it started later in the series (episode 200 I think) once I got over the strange art and weird powers, I found it to be pretty decent.
My anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/animelover53

And I thought I had seen a ton of series, but you make my list look pathetic. XD It's all those series that have multiple seasons, specials, OVAs and movies.

• kuchiki18
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-31 07:04:01 — Link

In order, my top 5 are D. Gray Man, Kingdom (which is relatively new), Code Geass, Fate/Zero and Bleach. I recently completed Zombie Loan and have started King of Hell. King of Hell is very good so far.

I also recommend Black Cat, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (aka Nurarihyon no Mago), and Naruto (+Shippudden). I've watched/read many others but these are the only ones coming to mind right now.

I don't care what the world thinks of me...

That's the best and worst part of who I am...

Deal with it.

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-12 05:55:10 — Link

I am anime noob - I've seen a bit of Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Death Note. Does The Last Airbender qualify, being American-made? Otherwise, the only anime I've watched in full is Attack on Titan...

and holy god is it amazing!!!

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• Howrser
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-23 05:24:13 — Link

right now i am reading naruto and watch full metal alchemist.

• Howrser
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-23 05:25:15 — Link

Oh! and I've seen all the episodes in all the seisons of soul eater.

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-24 13:27:40 — Link

I enjoy anime and own a nice collection myself, my favorite anime of all times is Ghost in the Shell. The first anime I ever saw was well Pokémon like many.

I have a list on My Anime List (I just go by a different name there) I use to keep track on those I've watched and those I plan to watch.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 12:00:02 — Link

If I was younger I watched Pokemon, Digimon, Bayblade, Yu-Gi-Oh (and some other animes), today I am only watching Detective Conan active. I am curently at episode 728, but I have to say I only watching the episodes that are from the manga, not the filler (they are all the same with the time and there is not really story behind them)

I also started to watch Inuyasha, but never finished it. The same with Wolfs Rain (Someone spoilert me the end of it so I did not want to watch it anymore .-.) and other animes like One piece. One thing I remember to finish was Utawarerumono

- Valar morghulis -

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla