Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Opponet started with extra points

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-15 19:17:13 — Link

I didnt manage to get a screenshot unfortunatly. They had 2 points from the get go, before any rolls were made at all. I clicked to attack the other squad, and their points displayed as 2, mine 0, before anything else was clicked. This caused me to lose in one of the cursed ties I get with almost every battle.

It does not appear their team has anything special that would cause them to start out with such a huge advantage. There is a unicorn with hold the line and two counterstrike, a symurgh with two counterstrike and song of peace, a dragon with two leadership and fire, and a cockatrice with acid, counterstrike, and regeneration.

This is the first time ive seen this happen, is it a bug or some sneaky mechanic?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-15 19:57:04 — Link

If they were on one of the watch towers, they get an automatic +2 defensive points. The area information of the sector should tell you if the area has defensive points.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-15 22:56:11 — Link

The squad isnt anywhere near a watch tower and it is a completly normal spot with no special desctiption. Which is why im thinking something weird is going on.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-16 02:40:48 — Link

Song of Peace automatically gives you two extra points when defending. It's listed in the gene description. 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-16 07:53:27 — Link

Oh, I was looking in the tactics FAQ and didnt see that mentioned. Maybe I should add a symurgh to my roster, what a tricky gene. Thanks for the answer sumatra.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-16 11:45:56 — Link

Wow, that's really cool :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla