Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra Direction is Open!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 | Next »

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-03 19:11:41 — Link

Anyone know if Ice Heart (Etelia) also resists Ice Aura?

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• Amnaa
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-03 20:06:32 — Link

Yay! Got mine today. I'm really curious about what type it's going to be. I just hope it's not the deer. I love deer. That would be sad to lose when breeding.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2016-01-03 20:43:17 — Link

So frustrated! My unicorns fare pretty well against the island monsters but after a few islands the game just stops giving me portals to go through. Ahhh! lol

Hey everyone!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-01-03 21:09:21 — Link

Magic Mirror, Diamond Horn and Elemental Resistance (can either have this or Magic Mirror) have been wonderful genes to have on my unicorns. Magic Horn doesn't seem to do too much. You definantly need a high agility beast battling them! 

I too am running out of portals on islands. o.0

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Poe
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-03 21:22:21 — Link

Graceful, regenerative and fragrant unicorns can dodge, or regenerate, when they fail to dodge.

Silent-paced pumas seem to be useful as well.

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-03 22:13:07 — Link

Do I still get a chance to get a snow flake even when my pet gets kicked off the island? I haven't seen a snowflake yet.

I battled 2 Etelias and won only 1/2 times. I need a good pet and help to get one!!

Starclan is watching over you.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-03 22:48:34 — Link

My unicorns aren't getting past level 7... I don't know what to do. Even my drake was struggling at level 3! I was so annoyed.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• shana5
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 00:11:04 — Link

So maybe Sylviianel can tell us the secret of how she already got the Ethelia, since I see most of us are strggling :/

which pets did you use?

p.s. two more questions:

1. are we sure that babys (the two got after breeding) can reproduce?

2. does ethelia breed on the same level of island where we found the snowflake? (does it say that imidiatelly after entering the island or do we have to searh for something special?)

I collect custom skined pets...

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 01:56:43 — Link

I'm stuck in that I am out of portal cells and have to wait for my lightning rocs to grow up before I can start mass producing. *sigh* I should have prepared earlier

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 02:10:52 — Link

I just got my first Lykus egg! I'm super excited, though I have no clue how I'm gonna get all the deviance essenses to hatch it. Still, this is amazing~

My level 50 lykos is on the level 7 island right now though he seems to be stuck against those monsters. Getting those last few levels will be tough I think.

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-01-04 03:42:14 — Link

Most of mine either have issues starting around level 8 or so... Or the island is a dead end... elemental resistance has been most helpful

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 04:52:29 — Link

I got an Etelia today and made a short story for her that kind of goes along with the staring at the stars things they do. I named her Orion's Shadow

As the Etelia's form traced from the design of a perfect snowflake its first gaze met the constellation of Orion. Imprinted instantly to these stars the young Etelia never took her eyes away. Constantly staring even as blindness crept into the edges of her vision. As soon as she could move she followed the constellation, constantly persuing its location but never quite reaching it. Her gaze staring ever endlessly at Orion.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 04:57:53 — Link

Do I still get a chance to get a snow flake even when my pet gets kicked off the island? I haven't seen a snowflake yet.

Starclan is watching over you.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 05:17:50 — Link

Sakreeno, no, you'll have a chance to see the Pristine Snowflake sitting behind a Guardian on lvls 10+. You have to beat the Guardian in order to get it.

shana5::

• I already answered the beast question.My Carpos have been doing well for me.
  • With each account being limited to finding one Pristine Snowflake in explore the only way to get the 8 would be for the other generations to be able to breed as well.
  • "There's a small chance that every island that she enters will be her birthplace. Moving deeper doesn't count here, birthplace can be found only by entering the island through the portal in your manor."

I'm breeding deviants and have 10 Liquid Deviances available for sale/trade.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 05:31:02 — Link

Does anyone have an extra ice breath + aura lykos? I've got lots of snow or liquid deviance I can exchange for it.

Breeder of trash deviants

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla