Boards < Community < Roleplay < Everything Smoothie

Boards

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:12:04 — Link

Layla got up and shook her pelt and looked around the forest.

Hello! I am new to this site and I'd like to see how it turns out for me! So far it's great~! And you guys may know me from Chicken Smoothie, On there my name is the same .Lovable.Foxeh. So yeah ^^!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:26:37 — Link

He silently moved position to another shadow and tree. As he sat down at the large oak tree he settled himself amongst the brush. He couldn't help but smile as he watched. Wasn't this strange, him watching others. He wasn't used to blending into the forest on friendly terms.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:30:14 — Link

Snow spread her wings out and narrowed her sphere blue eyes, she jumped down from the tree and huffed.

Hello! I am new to this site and I'd like to see how it turns out for me! So far it's great~! And you guys may know me from Chicken Smoothie, On there my name is the same .Lovable.Foxeh. So yeah ^^!

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:34:47 — Link

Basil was disappointed when the strange person didn't answer back. She still felt like eyes were on her, but that didn't mean she could actually find who were spying on her and Shatter. "Do you think the person is friendly? I hope they are friendly. I like friendly people."

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:36:03 — Link

He twitched his ears happily. He forced his large body closer to the tree. He stop dead, he had heard something move from a tree. "How odd" he thought. He looked around frantically to locate the sound. He used his ears and nose to see where it could be.

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:49:03 — Link

"I'm sure they're not a threat" she said still staring at the tree where she heard the sound *Takes a step toward the tree* "Why would they want to hurt a dragon and a black wolf with wings anyway" she said over her shoulder to Basil *Stares hard at tree*

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:58:52 — Link

Feeling his position was given up he left the safety of the tree. Out from the trees he appeared as usual large and somehow graceful."Sorry about that."He said with a sheepish smile. He watched them warily stepping closer.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 06:14:33 — Link

Basil immediately flew over to hover above the new comer's face. "Hello! I'm Basil. Nice to meet you. What are you? Shatter over there is a wolf and has wings. I'm a dragon. Why didn't you just come out and introduce yourself?" The orange dragon landed in front of him and tilted her head up to look at him.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 06:24:45 — Link

"I am Dragon, nice to meet you Basil, Shatter" He said pausing for a bit looking at them. "I haven't had good encounters with other creautures, I am a Youkai, a wolfyoukai to be exact. I can transform into other creatures but the wolf is my element. I hail from a castle to the Sout," He said pointing in the direction he had come from.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 07:02:46 — Link

"South...? Oh! That is a direction! My parents taught me that. Do you have parents? Shatter doesn't." Basil didn't stop to think that maybe Shatter didn't want that information shared...Too late now.

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 07:07:12 — Link

Layla flicked her ear, and waved her soft tail.
Snow padded through the trees her eyes narrowed.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 07:15:58 — Link

He pondered it for a moment before answering. "I had parents, but I grow faster then a normal human.  I was born from a demon surrogate as an heir to the throne. I had a human, wolf and demon caretaker. It's complicated..." He said noting how pathetic his life really seemed to be.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 07:22:59 — Link

Basil was lost as soon as he said the word surrogate. "Surrogate...What is that? Does that mean you have another mommy or daddy? Or is that a cousin? You were born from a cousin. That seems weird." The little dragon was just like a small child. That is what you get when you shelter a child from birth.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 18:33:13 — Link

Dragon smiled "Nah, how I was told was a surrogate is someone who gives birth to you when your birth would kill most creatures." He said with a puzzled look. "Hmm that doesn't make much sense... I'll have to aask father more about it." He said absently. 

~ Your local Youkai~

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 18:51:02 — Link

(Sry I wasn't on so I didn't see most of the rp I will read the lasts posts X3)

"Hello it's nice to meet you all" she said laying down and resting her head on her paws.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla