Boards < Community < Roleplay < Everything Smoothie

Boards

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 00:48:13 — Link

(Welcome to Everything Smoothie Youkaihybird26 :)

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 01:32:45 — Link

(=D Thank you for letting me join!)

Dragon awoke opening his eyes drowsily. "Where am I" he thought to himself sleepily. His nose told him woods. There were so many trees. "So many trees," he mused to himself cheerfully. He urged himself to his feet. He wobbled like a new born pup. He hadn't given himself enough time to adjust to the change last night. He flexed his claws eagarly digging them into the dirt. Once he regained full awareness he began to scent for breakfast.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 04:37:07 — Link

Didn't realize that someone else was most likely in the area and hungry. "well...they take care of you and teach you things. Sometimes they are kind and then sometimes they are harsh. Usually when you don't do the things they say..."

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:25:39 — Link

Dragon shook his fur as he basked in the sunlight for a short while. He shook his head, he was supposed to be hunting. He debated with himself whether his humanoid form would be better for this job. Tho two decided on the wolf, a human in this parts would look a little out of place to the creatures around here. He sniffed the air tentativly quietly padding around every once in awhile sniffing things until he caught on to a trail left by an elk. On his agile paws he quickly and silently made his way through the forest until he came almost face to face with his prey.  He stalked the lone elk. It had wandered away from the herd because it was old and graying. A meal was a meal, no matter how close to dust. Keeping out of the elks sight watching it for awhile. It was rather large for a graying elk, female, well fed up until now. It smelled healthy to his nose. He stalked closer until he was about a leap or so away. He sprung into action, it turned tail and ran. He forced himself faster and faster until he caught up with it. Soon he leaped and caught it's back right leg, using his weight he made it fall to the ground. He had seen the way gators devoured there meals. He made a point in rolling with the clamped between his jaws to make it fall. He closed his jaws tighter, a delightful crunch. He stood over the fearful elk, "Thank you foor nourishing me, you will not be wasted." He thought to the elk silently. "Snap" was the sound the elk's neck made as he bit into it. He began enjoying his breakfast in the morning rays. The left overs he stored in places most carnivores couldn't reach. He would come back for it later.

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:38:47 — Link

Basil snapped up her head as she could have sworn she heard a snap. Shaking her head to clear it, this was one of many times where she would curse her selective hearing. For some reason, the things that were suppose to be quiet were loud and the loud things quiet nine time out of ten. She also took this pause to try and think of more things to say about parents. Her own were strict, but then again when you were about twenty times smaller than a normal dragon, it was easy to become overprotective.

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:44:54 — Link

Characters' name: Layla

Characters' Species: Cat

Characters' looks: She is short, Fluffy, Beautiful gray female with a dark gray stripe down her back, with a long fluffy tail, and Ashy green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters' name: Snow

Characters' Species: Dragon

Characters' looks: She is a white female, with black stripes along her back a tail, She has feathered wings and the rest of her is scaley not feathery.

Hello! I am new to this site and I'd like to see how it turns out for me! So far it's great~! And you guys may know me from Chicken Smoothie, On there my name is the same .Lovable.Foxeh. So yeah ^^!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:58:36 — Link

On a full stomach Dragon had gone in search of water. As soon as he found water he lapped it up with his tongue. Dragon stopped suddenly sniffing the air, "A Dragon, a real Dragon!" he thought excitedly. He ran at break neck speed not knowing exactly why he was excited about this. He stopped quite a few lengths away for safety.  He watched the Dragon tentativley.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 06:13:16 — Link

Basil shook her wings as she swore she was being watched. She usually only got that feeling when one of the elders were around. Stretching her neck, she tried to look everywhere in front, left, right and up from her current position. Not really seeing anything,she turned around slowly in case it was something that meant her harm. Not that she was going to back down. She was small yes, but she still had the heart of a dragon. That and she was a very curious one.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 06:26:41 — Link

He stood stiff blending into the trees and shadows He would observe until he needed to leave or confront the creature.His intellegent eyes watched the other creatures every move. He was old, he hadn't been on this earth for this long by being clumsy. He questioned whther to use his powers or not. He chose no, he would leave a scent trail.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 00:35:55 — Link

(Please post pictures of all of your charictors or links to them.)

Shatter: *Whispers* Someone is watching us.....I can feel it. *Sniffs air* Come out or I'll come in and get you, She called.

(welcome Lovable. Foxeh. I have seen you on other threads my name is Shatter I hope you enjoy Everything Smoothie ;3)

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 01:18:59 — Link

Basil tilted her head as Shatter called out. "Wouldn't they just leave at that point? I know I would...By the way, my name is Basil! What is yours?"  No one could every count Basil among the unfriendly, that was for sure.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 02:31:41 — Link

Shatter looked at the small dragon "Have you forgoten already? My name is Shatter."  *Says in a teasing way* ;3

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 03:06:42 — Link

Basil sat down in confusion. "I know that...I was asking the strange person...Thing...Creature watching us. But nice you meet you again Shatter." Not the brightest crayon in the box, that was Basil. Didn't stop her chipper personality though.

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 04:33:51 — Link

Layla laid rolling in a patch of grass and she stretched on the ground and flicked her tail.
Snow jumped up into and tree on the top branch and narrowed her green eyes.

Hello! I am new to this site and I'd like to see how it turns out for me! So far it's great~! And you guys may know me from Chicken Smoothie, On there my name is the same .Lovable.Foxeh. So yeah ^^!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 04:40:24 — Link

Dragon stared at them intently. This was getting rather entertaining. He listened as the Dragon talked about him. He twitched his ears listening all around him for signs of other creatures near him. He heard a rabbit digging under ground. A elk snorting as it faced down another foe.

~ Your local Youkai~

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla