Boards < Community < Roleplay < Everything Smoothie

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 23:36:48 — Link

Basil may be playful and cute, but her parents certainly were not. They were still wondering what went wrong with her when they noticed that she never actually...Grew. She stayed about the same size she was when she hatched. "I'm Basil!" She let out a playful roar before grinning. "Dragon."

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 23:00:50 — Link

"I'm Shatter" she said laying down so that she made it clear she was not a threat. Then rolling over to lay on her side she let the cool wind blow through her fur. Then quickly relising that it was getting dark and that night would be upon them soon, she got up and shook the dust from her fur. "I'll be right back" she said looking into the forest. Then slowly she stalked foward, her eyes focused on her prey at least half a mile away. Then with a burst of speed she shot foward like a bullet her black coat blending and mixing in perfectly with the shadows of the forest around her. Then suddenly skiding to a halt she stopped only 7 feet away from her prey, placing a paw slowly to the ground she tasted the air. "Something is wrong with this prey" she thought gazing at it as it colapsed onto the ground and lay there breathing heavily. She stood wtching it for a few moments until it's eyes went dull and lifless. Then causiously she steped foward, her prey a long horned baby moose was dead and she hadn't even touched it, sniffing the dead prey she scented a very pungeant aroma.....poison.

• Spottedwolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-14 19:38:19 — Link

Umm... hi. Can I join?

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-06 04:01:32 — Link

Sure :3

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-06 04:12:51 — Link

(wow I didn't relize it had been almost a year since I logged on O^O")

• Macandcheez
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-09 02:48:58 — Link

Character Name: BlueClaw

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla