• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 18:53:59 — Link

(by the way how do you get gold?)

*Covers her neklace with paws*

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 20:30:38 — Link

(By getting on the charts or reffering people T_T I spent most of mine on mutagen..)

He sat on the ground watching them. How intriging were these people. His stomach ached from his breakfast. How weighty was the old ellk in his stomach. He sighed had he known she would make his stoomach ache so he would have eaten something lighter.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 21:54:38 — Link

"Hmm...That is interesting. I wonder why your birth would have been so dangerous...Were you hatched from an egg? I was hatched from an egg. What about you Shatter? Did you come from an egg as well?" Basil was just full of questions today apparentally.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 23:05:15 — Link

No I came from a....well a blast of pure energy. I saved some in this neclace right here *Holds neclace bettween teeth* if it ever breaks there will be.................well lets just say it won't be good. *Lets neclace dangle once more*

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 23:19:36 — Link

(how do you get on the charts of refering people? I need 20 gold to expand my stable)

*lays down*

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 05:43:37 — Link

He watches them lost in his own thoughts. Pictures appeared in his mind. Every image was different. Pain, anger, frustration, sadness, regret, loss, hatred. He couldn't banish them to their dark corners of his brain this time around. (Not entirely sure xP )

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 21:48:41 — Link

(ok)

Listening to the others talk she became lost in her own thoughts of confusion "Did I once have a family?" she thought "And if I did where are they now?".

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 01:35:46 — Link

(May I join? It looks so tempting c:)

Characters:

Spottedstar - a tall, long legged, triangular-faced tortoiseshell she-cat with searing amber eyes and a pure white diamond on her forehead. She has a large scar on her left shoulder and short wiry fur. You can call her Juniper. She has a wolfdog form called Sage, (My avatar picture). She is feisty, rebellious, and literal. Thorne's mate.

Thornclaw - A large, stocky, golden-gray tabby tom with thick soft fur and green eyes. He too has a wolfdog form, called Thorne. You can call him Thorne. He is very shy, forgiving and naive. Juniper's mate.

I play CS and Alacrity and I am planning on joining Lioden.

I'm 28821 and 28829 on Alacrity; I would be thrilled if you put me as your referrer! Also, I am Warrior Cat Fanatic pn CS.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 18:17:59 — Link

(Sure :3)

(welcome to EverythingSmoothie :3)

(oh and btw sry I wasn't on lately I got grounded off for 2 weeks)

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 22:27:36 — Link

(Joy. I bet that was fun.)

Basil wondered briefly at that question as well before coming up with an answer. "You must have had a family! Everyone has a family!" She was dead set on this. Everyone had a family of somekind. End of discussion. At least it was the end of the discussion for her anyway.

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 00:57:14 — Link

(Thanks :3)

(Wait, they're in a clearing right? I read through the whole rp but I forgot...)

Two cats tumbled into the clearing locked in a playful fluffy ball. "We're scaring off the prey for miles!" exclaimed the skinny one. "So what, June? We just ate!" "Yes, but I'm always hungry." They untangle themselves to realize they had interupted a conversation. "See? We should be more careful frolicking around the forest like that." *wrinkles forehead*. "Sorry humble creatures, I am June and that --" *points tail at Thorne* "-- is my clumsy mate." "Hello!" Thorne exclaims. *smiles sheepeshly*

I'm 28821 and 28829 on Alacrity; I would be thrilled if you put me as your referrer! Also, I am Warrior Cat Fanatic pn CS.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 23:26:04 — Link

(yeah)

Looking over to the two cats she thought "Who are they?"

Then taking a step toward the two of them she asked "Who are you?"

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 03:34:36 — Link

You know, that was a very good question and Basil was about to ask it herself when Shatter beat her too it. Oh well. One way or another it would get answered. Hopefully. Maybe. Could be the cats would just decided to not answer and continue their game. It looked fun and the tiny orange dragon wonder if she could join it.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 19:43:52 — Link

Relising that she had interupted Basil she said slightly imbaresed "sorry Basil." Then turning back to the two cats who were quiet a bit smaller than her she waited for their replie. "Could they be deciding wheather to run or not?" she thought.

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 16:25:46 — Link

"Were just a pair of feral cats. Who are you?" June asked inquisitivly. Behind her, Thorne  marveled wordlesly at the winged wolf and especially the dragon. He had never seen a dragon, but he had thought they were massive scary creatures. This one was playful and cute!

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla