• evestar
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 07:28:31 — Link

Anyone selling hell pumpkins?

Rainbow Jars for sale! http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7724

• desori
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 12:51:09 — Link

I don't understand how I have so little doom pumpkins. On average I win 2-3 beast temples per day. I know I've made three in crafting, yet I only have a total of 5 which suggests that I'm not getting them from the temples. Is there something else that I need to do or something that I'm missing?

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 13:20:30 — Link

Thanks Sumatra for the answer agagin... yes, I am getting the same feeling as you said.. ;)

3@4#9 I have a extra doom pumkin if you are interested..;)

If would be anyone so kind, I will gladly exchange or buy some pumpkins.. only thing is that my resources are getting pretty low..:P

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 17:29:54 — Link

I think everyone wants pumpkins. Someone mercenary would be able to get a lot of rainbow jars and vermillion out of me if they so chose... I swapped 55 vermillion for one pumpkin. I can't believe I did that.

Desori, you only get a doom pumpkin per every gold quest, silver and bronze ones don't count. Most of my doom pumpkins were crafted from my stash of mutagen and magic food, of which I have very litle left...Also, you only randomly get a doom pumpkin from a beast temple. Like, only if it says you found one. Out of all the beast temples I've tried, I haven't got a single green pumpkin that way.

Maybe if I get more doom pumpkins I'll be able to exchange them for yellow ones... I really really want thirty slots in my stables.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Whraith
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 18:25:32 — Link

I am averaging 1 Doom Pumpkin for every 4 Beast Temple Win's.  

As far as the Hell Pumpkin's, I honestly haven't seen a trend in biomes.  After keeping track of it for a few days I have gotten them in every biome on every day with about equal frequency.  I have gotten as few as 2 in a day to as many as 10 on a very lucky day (several map's had 2).

I managed to get both drake's now to farm some for items from the store.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 18:42:46 — Link

I'm very interested in yellow ones. I have rainbow jars and vermillion... *holds thumbs*

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• saberia12
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 19:34:56 — Link

i have 2 dooms and some magic food messgae me to trade i want the yellow/hell pumpkins.i also have 2 mutagen and 5 energy drinks. i have 2 bamboo berries 2 dragon maple and 1 glowshroom.

May star clan be with you and may your pets breed well.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 20:56:29 — Link

I regathered doom pumpkins to see if you can get more than one drake of each type. sadly you cannot and I still have too many babies to extract doom pumpkins from.

Selling doom pumpkins at 5 per rainbow jar/change sex scroll or 10k each. Currently have 30 with 44 more just waiting to grow up

Have sold all my pumpkins pretty much

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 21:57:29 — Link

Finally got my Hell drake! Took forever but sooo worth it. Now to get 5 more doom pumpkins for the doom drake.

Breeder of Lykos

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 07:24:42 — Link

I got them! Very special thanks to Karakurt! My favorite is the H Drake.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/712289

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/712150

Starclan is watching over you.

• pinkblossom
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 12:31:54 — Link

I have a question: Does crafting golemns count as crafting and do I get a doom pumpkin from it?

• Whraith
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 12:56:35 — Link

The only way you get pumpkin's (Doom) from crafting is if you purchase the recipe from the store and craft them, you don't get them from crafting other things.

• zelex
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 14:34:33 — Link

I'm only ten pumpkins away from hell drake. Is this getting harder or is it just me? Last few days there has been very little hell hounds to kill and I have bought all hell pumpkins I can get.

So if somebody is willing to sell or change them in some stuff or beasts, please pm to me. I'm also interested in doom pumpkins because I'm helping my 9 years old son (julius) to have one. He is also ten pumpkins away from doom drake but time is getting shorter and he don't undestand english so this is much harder to him.

• Whraith
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 15:08:20 — Link

The hell puppy's are random, and it always seems like there are fewer when you need them.  I have been getting about the same amount as I always have been, some days are good, some are bad.

• 16anumber
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 15:37:21 — Link

Does anyone have extra Hell Pumpkins? Please message me if you do, I need more as I haven't had the time to be on a lot this past week.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla