Posted at 2015-11-08 20:10:48 — Link

Interesting note:

Doom Drakes currently in existence: 73

Hell Drakes currently in existence: 46

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• Whraith
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 20:22:12 — Link

Many more ways to aquire doom pumpkins then hell ones, so understandable that they are higher.

• zelex
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 21:25:09 — Link

Phew, finally got my hell drake! I don't think many of us have much extra hell pumpkins because after those explores I feel exhausted and don't want to set my beasts on the island for a while ;) 

Now I'm concentrating to help my kid with the doom drake, so my work continues... 

• midnightsidhe
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 21:26:46 — Link

Whraith (#41325) wrote:

Many more ways to aquire doom pumpkins then hell ones, so understandable that they are higher.

Also you need considerably fewer of them, and some of the ways that you can get them rely somewhat less on luck, and there are incentives to trade (or give) them away once you've got your drake.

I wish this event had had three types of pumpkin currency: one for Doom Drakes, one for Hell Drakes, and one for the other premium items.  That might have eliminated some of the balancing issues and made it easier on people who don't have the time or resources to grind fifty-plus islands every day.

• 3@4#9
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 02:03:40 — Link

Anyone have leftover doom pumpkins? Really want the doom drake!

-3@4#9

Yes, my username is random. I didn't know what else to name myself. 

• AshtaraSilunar
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 02:04:42 — Link

I wish there were an item in the shop for exchanging doom pumpkins for hell pumpkins.  That would let people who can't do much adventuring to have a decent chance at the hell drake.  

I'm looking for the recipes for Townhall lvl 5, Warehouse lvl 6, and Astrologist lvl 4.  I'm also looking for 4 ancient horns, 4 snake eyes, 4 money tree saplings, and 4 nightcats.  

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 04:47:58 — Link

• zelex
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 07:22:22 — Link

We made it with my kids and thanks belong to your help :) Great! He will have his doom drake today.

• AshtaraSilunar
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 13:14:33 — Link

There are 83 doom drakes and 51 hell drakes onsite.  There are over 42k users at this point.  No idea how many of those users are active, but even if it's less than 10%, that's still a daunting ratio.  :/

I'm looking for the recipes for Townhall lvl 5, Warehouse lvl 6, and Astrologist lvl 4.  I'm also looking for 4 ancient horns, 4 snake eyes, 4 money tree saplings, and 4 nightcats.  

• adgin
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 13:27:28 — Link

But Kami are supposed to be very rare and unique pet :). It even translates as god or deity ^^. I very much prefer events here precisely because you have to do various tasks or work for it than other sites where you complete event-related activities in 15 minutes... so even when you get some prizes for participating it's not nearly gratifing. It's more about being logged on during some time window (meh).

(ranting) And before someone says it's easy for me to say, as I already completed it - I just wish to add I tried very hard to get first 8 kamis (2 events) and couldn't get even one because some tasks were too hard for me at that time. I'm okay with it. It motivated me to get stronger pets and be prepared next time. I also missed hopper event entirely, but I don't blame the site or anything :P.

• Breshcandra
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 16:45:26 — Link

got my first kami...  "dances for joy"  don't think I will be able to get the hell one as I have only 50 hell pumpkins and no time to try for more. 

• midnightsidhe
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 18:29:27 — Link

I have a couple of extra Doom Pumpkins if anyone wants one -- PM me if you need one.

• Doodle6421
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 20:39:25 — Link

I really do wonder how much of those 42k players are active. There are people on all the time - I keep pretty odd hours and have been on BK at almost every hour at some point (wheeee, #collegelife!) and there's always at least 10 players online. There are high points of about 50 people, usually 30 at other times, but I never see anything in the ballpark of 60+. 

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-09 21:31:16 — Link

I have a couple of extra doom pumpkins; if anyone needs them, send me a message :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-11-10 03:38:02 — Link

My favorite part about these events is how people come together to help... I would not have most of the Kami I do without friends. In turn I know that I have helped others get theres. It's a good time for people to come together. 

Those that aren't strong yet can use this to get strong (get free items from explores and such, sell them, and get rich). I made a good chunk of my money selling event items. :)

I'm trading doom pumpkins for hell ones btw. Trying to help Shihosa get a Hell Drake.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla