Boards < General < Creative < ~*Nightingale's Skin Shop (Semi-Open Again)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 11 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-05-20 15:12:44 — Link

Well all, I'm getting back into it soon. My wedding is in 23 days and I'm buying a house. Once that's all set I'll have more downtime for art :)

I have some new wolf poses if anyone is interested in Lykos skins...

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-26 07:51:37 — Link

Ooo...Well it is completly impossible to chose just one pose sooooo

1, 4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, and 15. Why no sitting/laying/lounging poses?

Mayhaps youd like to make 13 into something winged? With talons?
*shakes bag of coins and other alluring shinys*
If you wish to, I want you to take the honor of creating the skin for my alpha seekers, Arzina and Buckthorn. They are fierce fighters, powerful, ruthless, and beautiful with a rich crimson coat derived from the blood of their slain enemies.
What do ya say? *shakes bag of alluring stuffs again*

Also, is the house in the city? Or away from all that mess? Nice and private where you can do unspeakable horrors right in your front yard?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-05-27 15:09:27 — Link

Mroww, that was because someone had requested a drawing of me but did not have a specific pose in mind "stalking, skulking, or hunting" was what I was told. So I drew some random poses. 

I'm sure I can turn that into a Symurgh... I'd probably slim the body down a bit and go nuts with feathers... yes... feathers. But I will try to make it look battle-worn and badass... Do you have any ref shots or can I go nuts?

I can give it a whirl on #13 I think #9 or #15 may also look neat.I can certainly look at other poses besides the ones above too! 

The house is 42 acres in rural Vermont. A mix of thick brambles, ridges, coniferous/decidiuous trees. It's off the beaten path and no one will see me prepare bones and do various taxidermy. All the horrors are open to me :D

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-27 17:42:58 — Link

This is the skin the other seekers are using, only reference picture I can think of. Oh, and their tab description might give ya some ideas:

Monues's personal hell hounds. Mongrel amalgamations of jackel, dingo, vulture, and hawk. They are ruthless on their hunts across the islands, easily slaughtering anything that dares oppose them. Beautiful to watch in action as their crimson fur and feather streak across the plains. The rich color taken from the blood of many.

[Seeker] Claquato

I should start breeding some decent lykos... I feel as if there will be some nice lykos skins coming.

42 acres...forest...ridges for climbing (or making hobbit holes in)...I am unbelievably jelous...youre going to make use of all those acres? Some horse trails? Neat little private camping spots? Hunting? Good ol' hike? Any ponds or stuff in there?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-05-31 16:00:21 — Link

Excellent. That is doable! Mind if I make a "darker" variant, or do you want me to follow that coloring?

It probably won't happen until after the weekend. This week and next is all for last minute prep and my bachelorette party is this weekend. 

But OMG.. how did you knowwwww??? Yes, there is one large pond (too many leeches and muck to really swim in) and one smaller vernal pool that is becoming permanant. o0

There are trails established, I'll make them better for the horse someday :P Some neat old growth and rock formations. There is a fun blowdown where the roots of a tree came up over a rock making a neat cave. I've picked out a few areas for camping/fort building. Yes, there will be hunting. Plenty of deer there I saw fresh moose tracks at the pond the other day. I already put in a garden, we have some raised beds (lots of berries, grapes and cherries too). We plan on clearing a bit to make some lawn since there isn't much.

The place is half on solar and comes with a huge garage. There is a wood workshop upstairs, I'll convert that :p

Oh... also there is a sauna :D

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-01 09:11:00 — Link

Yeah, a darker color will distinguish them as the alphas. The darker the red, the bloodier their coat is :D

There are no words fit enough to explain how much jelousy I have right now, and how much I want to live there xD. Be all creeper and sneak inside then wait for you to find out.

Though moose wandering about...lil risky when rutting season comes around. The stag deer too. You carry some defense when going out there?

That root cave, should be the doorway to a hobbit house. Forts are so last season, you need a hobbit hole. With a wooden door that has stained glass. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-06-02 15:44:22 — Link

Excellent, I can do that... Probably after the wedding... I need to still get a music playlist going... Ugh. 

Mroww. There is a basement/crawlspace that you could sneak in through, I'd probably never notice if you lived there and snuck up the trap-door and stole away food at night (and created mischeif). 

It's wonderful, except we are living with my Fiance's parents until they move out... We will buy the house sometime this month most likely. His parents are building a house so they will be staying with us until their house is built.. probably to the end of the summer. Problem is his parents are -super- weird (not in a good way). Their the dullest and most repetative people I've ever met. Their stories are the same ones over and over again and the way they interact with people... it's just a facade of normalcy... They are just so damn boring and literally have no personallity. I have no idea how they managed two sons (well, only one of which turned out to be a decent person.. the other has some issues...).... To top it off she's allergic to everything under the son.. Gluten, soy, yeast, nuts, milk, and shellfish... And they -insist- in eating dinner together every night... I just stay out late and visit my horse for long periods of time before coming home from work. 

I've tried to make an honest connection... really, I did... It didn't work. Let's put it this way.... I've never once called them by their names or directed convorsation or attention from them using their name and it makes no difference. I don't talk much around them, neither does my fiance. Our opinions are that of a child to them and only their way to live life is acceptable. They are so narrow-minded. They won't even yield to things that we have expertise in. For example Daniel is a baker by trade... his Mom was trying to tell him how to GREASE A FREAKIN PAN while he made a cake... I think he's got it... Then she tried to take credit when it came out well because it was her recipe apparently (not really, he liked the idea of her rum cake but tweaked it using his various baking resources and own ideas). 

Ugh... Anywho... Rant sesh over. 

Yes, there is a pond. A large old beaver pond and a smaller pond that was once vernal but is becoming more permanant. 

The deer and such don't bother or scare me much. Like a horse if you make yourself big and foreboding they usually stalk off. Right now the antlers are being shed so they won't be able to gore me. Confrontational at first, but skittish as all hell. Moose are what would worry me. I've been close enough before to be charged down by them (they were charging in my direction while hunting and stopped dead when they caught wind of me. It was a cow and her calf- which frightened me more than a bull would!). 

I usually do carry a machete though. And I almost always have my pocketknife. :D

Ohhh a hobbit hole! I contemplated that, but wonder if the soil would be easily workable. 

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-16 21:01:37 — Link

These are awesome 

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• Mason05
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-03 23:35:05 — Link

Can I Upload a skin PLZ PLZ PLZ 

• Mason05
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-03 23:36:31 — Link

I support no Animal Abuse

• Nightingale

Posted at 2019-06-04 00:38:45 — Link

Hey Mason, I'm not quite sure what you mean.... Anyone can create and upload a skin. Check out the FAQ and the stickied post here for more :) 

• Synonwolf
  • User

Posted at 2019-07-10 02:28:09 — Link

still open?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2019-07-10 07:39:01 — Link

Yep! Still open. Do you have a request?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-07-30 23:45:21 — Link

High Night  :)

I'm currently daydreaming about a selection of private skins that have a bluish, night background, with grey or pale white beasts. Particularly lykoi and unicorns. Sort of posed looking directly at the screen, and with some sort of silver harness.

I think for cockatrices and rocs as well. How much would you charge per skin? I'd like stars and a few swirls in the background too, maybe a hint of southern lights (I'm in the southern hemisphere)? 

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2019-08-01 21:25:31 — Link

Hi Arete! 

Were you thinking totally custom lines and bases? If so, any particular style or pose (totally new or maybe similar to a previous use)??

I'd be down for trading some rare deiviants, double deviants, or expand stable scrolls! 

Just le me know! Feel free to shoot me a PM too :)

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 11 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla