Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < new animal!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-26 20:35:11 — Link

How 'bout one of these???  I call  first dibs if they make 'em

Mythical Creatures by Jesteppi

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-26 20:45:24 — Link

Each one of them could have a new item added to them. Ex. One can return from quests and tasks quicker, more energy, or more enthusastic about fighting thefore having better fighting skills. 

Please take the creatures into consideration!!!

• Ngata
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-30 09:44:41 — Link

I'd love a kitsune, maybe have like where you can get a normal kitsune and in a rare case a Nine-tails is born If you breed them.

Also about an idea for a hippogriff, it can be like breeding a gryphon with a unicorn.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-30 14:29:20 — Link

While these are nice suggestions, Angel has stated multiple times that a new breed suggestion needs more than a picture and a few words. What genetic traits would this new creature have? Which colour variants could there be? What would their abilities be? Tactics? Any special mechanics?

Taken from Angel's thread Please read before posting a new topic, point 5:

" Please check this list in order to save your time and not to suggest a thing that will be refused anyways.

[...]

New species by simply naming it. "Let's have a pegasus" or "I like manticores, please add them!" won't work. Of course, visual part plays a big role but images alone don't make a new species. Please suggest a full concept of a new creature including genetics, abilities, rarity, species specific mechanics etc."

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-07-31 06:08:00 — Link

@ Daisy- A quick search of the image you posted and I found it belongs to jesteppi on Deviantart. Please credit the artist when you post images and/or ask permission to use.

Also everyone TImain is correct. If you want any idea to be seriously considered post ideas on how it will be implimented in the game, genes, skins, background, and perhaps art, or credited concept art/information pages. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• dangerousmind20
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-05 00:51:45 — Link

we already have winged serpents as explore enemies but I'd like to be able to adopt them

• TalianaCoffee
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-25 09:43:51 — Link

How bout'cha add a Hypocampus? You know... The mermaid horses from greek mythology? Please...?!

~Talia~

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-25 19:20:08 — Link

support! new kamis!

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• qerrat
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-12 22:43:03 — Link

A Hippocampus would be so cool... I'm maybe gonna work on a new forum asking for one.

Giving away lots of pets (check out my thread! https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11596).

Deviants, pets with lots of green, and pets with stars (heritage) are always welcome in my stables.

If there is a pet in one of my unwanted tabs you want, feel free to ask for one! (https://beastkeeper.com/pets/94633/1 https://beastkeeper.com/pets/94676/1) Might have different prices, but asking is the way to start!

Always looking for Rainbow jars and Vermillion (and at the moment, Ore and Quartz if you wanna offer me some)!

Psssst. Hey you! Do you like to draw? Here is a thread where you can draw and possibly win a devaint with star heritage. What do you say? https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11626

I know if you found this you must be very bright. Not all who see can discover. There is no clue on if this is there, yet you noticed it. The first riddle:

Two girls ate dinner together                                

They both ordered Ice tea                                    

One girl drank it down very fast                             

and had finished five in the time                            

it took the other girl to drink one                          

They girl who drank one died, while the other lived.         

All ice teas were poisoned.                                  

How did the girl who drank five survive?                                        

If you dare answer and dive deeper, into mysteries, message me. I will be waiting.       

w     Qerrat       w      

Scroll down for cute cats!

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

• Tay_Depressed
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-03 20:14:07 — Link

Tyler Hernadez 

I am a girl and I would so push Justin off a cliff but no to die just to land in the water and tell him I would throw him down a rope if he stops singing dumb songs and when he says yes I would throw a rope at him they tell him to find his own way out them walk away and call the fire department

Tay

• Tay_Depressed
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-03 20:15:52 — Link

TayTay_Loves_Brett101 (#86253) wrote:

Tay

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla