Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < new animal!

Boards

• mmhorselover4
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 08:23:08 — Link

how about a giant ancient crocodile or alligator? ooo and a Flying unicorn/pegacorn/unicus would be amazing,or a pheniox,or a hypocampi ... it's like a hypo rainbow horse,  a meirhorse would be cool or maybe a dinasour type creature

I Love horses like no one else...without them I wouldn't be her walking this amazing beautiful world.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-28 07:44:17 — Link

Maybe a Pheonix who changes animal every week So week one its a symurgh week two its a unicorn... IF THIS IDEA GOES THROUGH AND HAPPENS I WANT FIRST DIBS

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-02 06:28:29 — Link

second dibs.

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-06 06:32:05 — Link

Haha

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• djunamoon555
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-18 03:28:36 — Link

i think the pheonix wuld be awesome you see my favoret mythical creature is the pheonix

<~

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-28 21:16:15 — Link

I like the idea with the aquatic pets like an ancient crocodile that was mentioned earlier. What about some kind of sea serpent? That would be very interesting. And there would be no big trouble with the islands if they could come on land.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-11 17:09:50 — Link

In school I gave a presentation about living fossils, including the platypus, nautilus and coelacanth. Maybe these or something similar to these could be nice :3

I'm also wondering if new species always have to be a creature that already "exist" (in stories or whatever) or if we could suggest a new species (have something in my mind ^^)

- Valar morghulis -

• WhatamIdoing
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-20 11:07:59 — Link

There is a flying serpent, it is mesoamerican (aztec?) in origin. It's called Quetzalcoatl, and I would looooooooooove to see that in this game. I'd love to see all the snake skin pattern and wings- maybe even some cool armor on it. -dreaming/drooling- 

Man, albino reticulated python, Indian Cobra, Rattlesnake- there are so many possibilities! <3

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-04 06:43:50 — Link

Oh wow WhatamIdoing you just totally nailed my thoughts. XD 

QUETZALCOATLS ALL THE WAY XD

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 08:37:21 — Link

@Seelenblut I really like the fossil idea! Taking it in a different direction:

--Find fossil in island chest (rarely)

--Research the fossil using a Level 3 Laboratory to extract its DNA (science???)

--Using the Lvl3 Lab, create a living creature with the help of warlock magic. Will require resources, though.

--The result is a Living Fossil! Maybe just a few types, say two or three possible outcomes. You don't know which you've found until the cloning is complete.

As for appearance...maybe a trilobite?

Edit: This would also make exploring more exciting!!

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• cheetah
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-08 04:41:45 — Link

Well here is my idea a mermaid/merman but instead making it part fish part human make it part wolf part fish YES I LIKE WOLFS ALOT it will be called the werwoid XD yep wer-woid XD 

• By the oceans run the master of land and water awakens. A visous preator and a gentel giant harmless as a fly.The merwolf.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-03-08 18:36:48 — Link

cheetah, first warning. Multiple posting. Caps lock use. Chat speak. Check forum rules. All posts in a row except fisrt one are removed.

• Chimeria
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 05:10:56 — Link

Maybe an Hydra as new animal? Or, well, I like classic wolves ^^

• nightfury09
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-12 09:06:25 — Link

hey i have an idea...um how about an .. LION with long horns and a wing of a dragon, and a.. half body of a dragon .. and a fang of a smilidon

i will cal my idea a LIGON

half lion half dragon

right?

Spamming is not allowed; duplicate posts are removed. Check forum rules. ~Angel

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-13 18:26:40 — Link

great idea! btw,<3 ur username nightfury 09!

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla