Boards < Community < Roleplay < demons and angels (all are welcome)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next »

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 12:09:46 — Link

Slightly more angrily she sinks her claws into his arms and pulls him to a tree and with magic she paralises him and pushes him into the air where the nose wraps itself around his neck and the tree, hanging him, but he is still alive. "You have 2 minutes until you are dead, answer our questions and we let you down" she says silkily. Looking into his eyes as dark tendrils wrap around his legs. "Angels?"  I say circling him. "Now whats a deamon doing with Angels?" I say, "somthing going on between you and an Angel?"

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 18:49:35 — Link

(lets wat for Frost, he's probbly bussy with work :3)

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 19:37:47 — Link

"There's nothing! All right they found me and I kicked them away."

"You know my sister isn't to thrilled with lies. We hear enough from the souls we take to hell."

"Like I said I don't know why they are like that. Second are you not allowed to kill people? That body is old and rotten."

The brother walks over to his sister, "torment him a little. We can't kill but torturing is allowed." He says with a grin.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 23:21:04 — Link

((Death)) I smile "can do" I say to my brother and with a flick of my finger I pop his eyes out, careful to make sure he can still see and turn them around so he can see him self and I make his skin melt, he cries in agony and I sit down in a leather chair and cross my legs and put on some glasses "now how do you really feel?" I say in a psychiatrist like fashion.

((Me)) I walk after, feeling that she is a bit like a pet now. I'm determined to make shour she is ok.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 00:51:31 — Link

"You and your nails. So what are u using against him?" Her brother asks standing against the wall. Jack is against the opposite wall sitting down on the floor. Jack is shaking as he's seeing only what deaths sister is allowing him to see.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 01:43:43 — Link

(Death(split personality) "Oh, just spill it already, I have places to be! And I can't waste all eternity here tormenting you!" she says angrily as scorpions crawl ot of the darkness and surround him. "No matter how much I enjoy making you suffer." she adds in a vile sort of tone.

(Me) "What is with this angle?" I think as I look down at her, then turning back to all of the signs. I see a job that I am paticularly interested in. (I spelled paticularly wrong didn't I? X3)

I hop down frm the building onto a tree branch, then onto the ground and padd torwards a pet shop.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 02:55:47 — Link

(Your fine)

"I just met them! I know nothing more. And why am I working for you two?"

"You take care of the people that slip through the cracks. Sis we should be going, and leave him with the next contract. Who knows if he does well maybe god will redeem him. Hahahaha." He turns into a crow and waits for his sister.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 14:04:02 — Link

"One moment brother" I say and walk over to Jack and crouch down and stroke his back. He flinches away. "Come on Jack, tell us" I batter my eyelids jokingly "pretty please?" I say and laugh as I send him to a world inside his mind where he dies a million different ways. 

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 14:07:23 — Link

((Me)) I walk into the pet shop "Hi Aster, can I buy a wolf?" I ask and laugh. "Hows the new job going?" I say and walk out of the door and fly to Russia where I find a wolf and land next to it. "Here wolfy wolfy wolfy!" I call and it padds supersticiously towards me. I hand it a slab of raw meat and watch as it demolishes it. I walks over to me and I stroke it. 

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 19:36:25 — Link

I roll my eyes, I had just gotten this new job in my human form and already I was a joke to everyone. But for some reason there were some people looking through the window with cameras, and a strange book that read. 'Demons and Angels, the complete guied.' I merely assumed that all of it was fake. And merely went back to sorting the chash register. My boss was really nice to me though and he seemed to trust me with everything. So I always made sure to be kind to him.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 20:40:15 — Link

I wake in the dark of the subway and see the contract by my feet. I pick it up and place it in my pocket. I walk back towards my apartment but  stop when I get to a bench. I breath slowly. I rub my aching head trying to think of anything but what just happened.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 21:56:52 — Link

"Aster, I need you to feed the animals, I have a meeting with some friends of mine, you don't mind do you?" Alex, (my boss) asks trustingly. "Sure." I say cheerfully as he leaves and I walk to the back of the shop to feed the animals.

"Oh my gosh that's the name of the girl in our book!" one of the teenagers outide says poinitng to the book he was holding, "I wonder if the other characters are real to!" the other one says as they race past the park, to their home.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 23:49:25 — Link

I hold open my arms and the wolf jumps into them, wierd. "God your heavy" I grunt and fly back to the pet shop and land, putting the wolf down. It streaches and stays beside me. I walk up to some teenagers. "Hi, want to give my wolf a stroke? Or I could just fly you around?" I say in a light voice. They spin around and nearly faint. "Are, are you Eva?" onbe of them asks, again wierd "yeah" I say wearily and walk into the shop, Buster follows, my wolf. "Hey Aster!" I say happily and frown when the animals go ballistic. "Should I send him out?" I say and scratch Buster's head and he sits against my leg. "Nice crowd you have got there." I announce and look around.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 01:35:29 — Link

Me) I look at the contract its in the sewers. "God give me strength." I think as I open a manhole. I jump down into the sludge and start to make my way to the location.

Shatter) A guy comes up to Aster. (I hope I spelled it right) "umm miss. I have a few questions. May we talk in private. The teenager was 5.4 feet tall. He had on glasses and a clipboard. He seemed a little shy. His aura was clean as far as she could tell.

Snowbite) A different person approaches Eva cutting her from Aster. "Hello may I talk to you in private?"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 04:08:42 — Link

"Uh, sure." I say as I follow him to the back of the store, I call over my shoulder. "Eva, watch the animals for me for a minute, please."

After reaching the back of the store, in the managers office. I sat down in a chair at the desk and ask, "First of all, who are you. And second of all is something wrong?"

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla