Boards < Community < Roleplay < demons and angels (all are welcome)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 | Next »

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-12 11:05:06 — Link

"Uhh... I'm fine" I say looking at the body and decide to freeze it all, then I find a large rock and smash it into little peices "I'm sorry, it was grossing me out" I say and laugh a little and scratch a soft spot behind Asters ear. "Now Astie, if I ever change into my buzzard form, promise you wont rip my wing off?" I say smiling.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-12 19:34:04 — Link

"That's good." I leave them alone. I didn't need to get them involved. If they face a demon its their problem not mine.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-12 20:52:50 — Link

"Hmmm" I say and watch him leave, considering wether to stop him or not. "Why did you save us?" I shout after him, making him stop walking.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 01:02:51 — Link

I glare at him as he makes his smart commant, "Better than human food." I mutter.

I try my best not to purr as she scratches me behind the ear, "I'll try my best not to." I say "And it's Aster." I add as I jump out of her arms.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 02:50:58 — Link

"I didn't say it wasn't. Also get pissed at something else besides me." I head home as a crow lands on my shoulder. "What now!?" The crow cocks its head at me. A few more crows come and cover me. "What the!" I was gone. The cross disbanded from me. I was gone from the two angels and I was before an abondened subway station.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 11:40:55 — Link

Considering wether the crows were intentinal or not I allow Aster to jump out of my arms. "Sorry about calling you Astie, I have a weakness to adorable animals and change their name, so sorry" I say and sit down against a tree "so, Aster, do you think he knew the crows were to come or do we need to save him?" I say and toss her a ball of yarn.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 17:29:39 — Link

"No poblem, that happens with me to sometimes..." I say as I watch the ball of yarn bounce by, I ignore it then I ponce on it and batt it around a bit, "I don't think we should help him, after all he did speak to that crow. So he must hve known it." I say as I think to myself "I would have just eaten it." I chew on the ball of yarn and scratch it up with my claws.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 21:43:54 — Link

I walk down to the subway and see nothing. I stand there by the entrance and wait for someone to show.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 23:10:09 — Link

For some reason, I feel differant then usual. I asume that it's just because I'm tired, so I shake the dust out of my furr, and stretch.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 04:42:36 — Link

(If one of you wants to be the woman of death just ask. And if you both want to be her. She could have a split personality. If you don't then don't worry.)

I wait for an hour. I look around and then a soft hand grasps my shoulder. I turn to see the twins of death. These two are the ones that guide the souls of humans to their resting place either it be haven or hell. "Wait are you the ones that called for me?"

They both have an expression of mixed emotions. Then the man starts, "who are those two that are helping you?"

"I have no clue to what their names are. They are just a couple of angels is all."

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 13:18:30 — Link

((can I be the woman of death to?))

((Aster)) "Ok, then" I say watching her chase the ball, making me feel happier. "If I change into my buzzard form promise not to eat me?" 

((Issaic)) "Angels?"  I say circling him, "now whats a deamon doing with Angels?" I say, nearly whispering into his ear "somthing going on between you and an Angel?"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 20:42:15 — Link

(I don't know if I could pull of being a woman of death but I'll give it a shot! ^_^)

(Me) I begin to padd back torwards the tree and decided that I would get a better view of everything on top of a bilding instead.

(Woman of death (split personality) "Yes, do tell. This cold make an interesting story to report  to King Satan." she smirks deviously. as she studies her sharp dagger like nails, then scrapes them down a nearby wooden post, leaving a large gash on it.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 22:28:33 — Link

((Me)) "Bye then" I say as I watch her walk off, again.

((Woman of death)) "When you walk through a storm hold your head up high and don't be afraid of the dark" she sings creepily and gently slides her claw down his cheek, leaving a small gash as blood seeps out she put it on her claw and licks it, black mist seeps out of her eyes as she smiles. "Are you are you coming to the tree? Wear a neckalas of rope and hand side by side with me," She sings as she pulls him to a lamp post with a dead man and his wife, hanging, swinging gently in the wind. She leans into his ear and sings quietly, almost a shisper "are you, are you, coming to the tree?"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 23:15:41 — Link

(Me:) I see a small resturante building and climb up a nearby tree, then leap onto the roof.

(Woman of death(split personality) "Now enough with the singing, we asked you a question. Answer it!" she snapped, as her fangs glistened in the light and her snake like tongue hissed.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 03:55:28 — Link

"Yes tell us. And sister we have no sides." Her brother says.

"Nothing explain why you are the ones sending me the locations" jack says watching the two ignoring what the sister did.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla