Boards < Community < Roleplay < demons and angels (all are welcome)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 9 10 | Next »

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 22:40:30 — Link

I hear screams and them scilence, something growls. I land on the roof and listen in, I make a wall of ice around the building and turn into my buzzard form and fly through the ajar door. I sit in a chair and look at the man with the souls and try to act as if im nothing but a innocent bird.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 23:30:17 — Link

I fade into the shadows. I place a single dark soul into the middle of the room. "Now where are they?"

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 23:48:06 — Link

I cock my head, the guy dissapered. Worms Oh thats the bird talking now. I flutter to the next chair closer the the dark shadows at the end of the room. I hop onto the cussions on the chair and turn back into my angel form. "Hello" I say and cross my legs in the most relaxed fashion.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 00:42:36 — Link

I stay in the shadows. I'm in a trance waiting for the prey I truly came for.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 00:49:13 — Link

"Now tell me, who are you really here to kill? I know it wasnt the two men" I say and flap my wings "I know where different races and all and you probaly want to rip my throught out and chuck it away but there is nothing wrong with my curiosity, is there?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 01:45:46 — Link

(hey lets wait up for shatter. i all ways like to let everyone to have time to make their posts. :) )

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 01:47:02 — Link

((ok, sorry))

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 01:52:29 — Link

(Oh your fine don't worry about it. :) I try to answer all i can since i work a 12 hour night shift. i try to answer when work isn't in gear.)

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 01:54:57 — Link

(oh ok, your doing great at the moment anyway, im getting all the messages)

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 02:49:58 — Link

(i dont have to wait long at all)

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 04:03:54 — Link

(SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY, I HAD STUFF TO DO!!!)

I race into the alley and see the two men lieing there on the ground bleeding, "Rats! I'm to late!" I think angrily to myself, the dark presance is still there, I can sense it so I cautiously continue down the dark alley.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 04:10:12 — Link

(Your fine and this is inside a building. :) )

I see something lurk in the shadows. I jump from the shadows and pull the creature from its place. Its a demon that looks like a centipede. It raises to strike at me. I dodge but it destroys the desk and chair. "You two get out of here!"

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 11:56:04 — Link

I jump up "not over your dead body" I say smiling "hadn't had action for a long while" I  conjre two machetes out of ice and lodge one inbetween the centipedes eyes, it grunts and falls to the floor and I allow the daggers to melt. "that was fun!" i say wiping my hands on my jeans

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 20:05:41 — Link

(sorry I forgot X3)

Inside the building I can see the demon and the angle through a window, "I wonder, if the angle is one of the outcasts I've heard of, part of the alliance of the angles of darkness..." I think as I watch them battle the other demon, "If so then I'm dealing with more than I can handle." I open the door just a bit, then I fire a burst of light at the demon centipede, hoping that it will burn through the monsets thick shell.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 20:11:06 — Link

"it was already dead" i say laughing at Aster's precaution, "come in, we do have an unexpected guest though" i tilt my head towards the man "he isnt very talkative thought, hasnt said a word since i arrived" i look at Aster's face "im not an outcast, just curious" i shrug and step closer to the deamon

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla