Boards < Community < Roleplay < demons and angels (all are welcome)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 22:53:09 — Link

I am blinded by the light for a few minutes before looking over the dead demon. I find the soul and i jam my hand deep into the demon. As i remove my hand black blood comes flooding out. When I have my arm completely pulled out, i have the demon's soul. I collect the human soul i used to attract the demon. I turn to see the two angels. "What?" I ask.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 22:56:34 — Link

I still don't trust this angel, and the fact that she helped this demon doesn't help. I lower my arms the one blast drained a bit of my energy, I lean up against the wall. "Just making sure it was dead." I say quietly. Then a bit more seriously I say "So this is what happened to those two men." I look at the dead demon, it was hard for me to talk to these two strangers due to my shyness.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:01:08 — Link

"Well do you two need a place to stay?" I ask looking through what the men had on them.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:04:09 — Link

"ask that guy" I say and step closer to Aster "good to see you old friend!" I say and wrap my arms around her "it's been so long" i say glad to have the comfort of her near me again. I pull back "you look different.. your hair sorry" I say smiling I turn back to the deamon and look at his blood coverd arm "whats going on here, you kill two men and I kill the centipede, I know your not going to kill me or you would have done it already. So you won't mind if I ask you a few questions, will you?"

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:12:31 — Link

Stopping my search of the men, "I asked if you two need a place to stay."

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:16:07 — Link

I am extremely confused now, first a demon invites two angels to stay at his place untill they land on their feet, then an angel that I have never met before in my life claims she knows who I am. "Uh- I- I don't know I mean- er." I say shyly my instincs telling me to stay away from these two, But I was alone here and I had no idea where I was.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:20:19 — Link

"uhh, I guess I could stay a little while" I say really confused. why would he want us to stay, maybe i shouldent have said that. "what do you think Aster?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:21:32 — Link

I get there wallets and numbers with names. "If you need a place you both are welcome. I don't bite." I think for a few seconds. That was a horrible line.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:31:17 — Link

I laugh, he doesn't seem that bad. "well it's getting late, I woulden't mind a place to stay, thanks" I say and look at the bodies "nice decoration" i say jokingly 

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:40:13 — Link

I am obviously to shy to answer so I simply shake my head no, "But don't think thi means your going to get away with killing more people." I say, finding my voice wich still happens to quiver with fear. "I'm not going to let you hurt anyone else, so you'de better watch out." I say over my shoulder as I close the door and walk back out of the building.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:42:44 — Link

"They were demons!" I yell in frustration. I pick up their phones and call their families respectfully letting them know of their passing.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:44:24 — Link

"Aster!" I shout after her "It wasn't me, honestly!" I say and sit down on a sofa "so, is this your house?"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:55:36 — Link

I pretend not to hear then, "A demon that kills demons? if he turns on his own kind, then who knows what he does to angels..." I think as I walk away, I cross the street and sit on a park bench.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 23:57:42 — Link

"This isn't my place." He heads outside and starts to walk to his home. He looks at the three demon souls he collected.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 00:16:48 — Link

I jump up and catch up with him. "somthing on your mind?" I ask because I can sece somthing is

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla