Boards < Community < Roleplay < demons and angels (all are welcome)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 00:19:01 — Link

"Like that one they seem to think i'm evil incarnate," i say with a sigh.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 00:21:12 — Link

"I don't think your evil because of your race" I say gently and rest my hand on his arm soothingly.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 00:26:00 — Link

I lay down on the bench and gradually begin to fall asleep, the winds rustle the leafs of the trees and the  night air soothes me untill I fall fast asleep.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 00:33:40 — Link

As we walk I see the girl on the bench, "She's going to hate me." I pick her up gently not to wake her. I take her to the appartment and let her have my bed along with the other. I Take the couch and close my eyes.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 00:37:44 — Link

"ok" I whisper and turn into my buzzard form so I can sleep on top of the bookshelf.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:20:39 — Link

In the morning, I wake up and eat one of the demon souls that i had gathered. I peep in to see if the girls were ok. once i saw they were still asleep i started breakfast. I cook eggs, sausage, toast, and set out jam and butter.

I leave them both a plate before heading to get groceries.

The appartment that i have is clean and in good shape. The bedroom has a computer and bed with a bookshelf beside the bed. The living room has a tv and a couch. The kitchen has a fridge, stove and microwave. A rose wood table with a couple of ash wood chairs. There's a safe that sits beside the fridge.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:25:00 — Link

my eyes snap open the next day, I shoot up like bullet and I am imediately on my feet. "What?! How?!" I look around the room, trying to understand everything that is going on. I feel like screaming but instead I merely turn into my cat form, "Oh, great." I think as I walk through the door and see the demon. I sit down on the table, still in my cat form and glare at him intensly. "It is official that this person, is evil." I think.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:25:41 — Link

I wake up at the smell of good food and walk into the kitchen. This house is so nice. I sit down and dig in, wondering where he went.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:28:00 — Link

I return home after an hour. I open the door to see the cat. "Ummm are you not hungry?" I ask closing the door.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:31:28 — Link

I let out a low growl, my shyness is begining to fade. Then I dig my claws into the table, and pin back my ears. "You must be crazy to think that I would eat that poision." I hiss, bearing my teeth.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:32:32 — Link

I scoop up the cat in my arms and stroke it "morning Aster" i say scratching behind her ear and i hear a little purr coming from her "how did you sleep?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:33:45 — Link

I blink a little blindly at her. "I knew you'd be like this." I put the groceries away. "It's human food. And you'll get hungry." He opens the safe and pulls out a demon soul. He puts it in his right cheek and begin to suck upon it like a jawbreaker.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:41:24 — Link

"you ok?" I ask him and put Aster down

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:49:36 — Link

"Yeah besides I don't blame her not trusting me. Heck all she knows is what she's told. She was never told of a demon that eats his own kind. You could say i'm their reaper. I hunt down my own kind."

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-09 01:51:12 — Link

I couldn't help but purr because of my cat instincs, but I also squirmed a little and growled a little. "Hey let me go! I don't trust you for one moment!"

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla