Boards < Community < Roleplay < demons and angels (all are welcome)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 | Next »

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 22:50:46 — Link

I shrug of his grip and turn around and analize him, longish black hair, not shoulder length, not bowl cut, not shaved. Vibrant ice blue eyes, he was tall. Pretty good looking. I look at him, I'm full of superstition. "I'm all ears" I say cheerfully and force a smile. Makeing a show of it as I stroke buster, just so he know I mean bisness, I'm pretty sure he came here for a reason.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 01:51:16 — Link

Snow bite) "You need to come with me for a moment. I have a few questions for you." He says looking at her.

Shatter) he turns to his angel form before her. "Tell me why you were with a demon. Just be honest. And what he wanted."

Me) I trudge through the sewers and find nothing. I come out near the park. "Oh god I need to take a shower. That demon was no where near there or down there." 

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 11:30:24 — Link

"Ok"  I say and walk into the snack room. "What the hell do you want" I say, my voice full of suspicion and fustraition.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 18:08:39 — Link

"No reason really, I just appeared here out of no where, sensed a dark souland my instinct told me that I should try to stop it from completing anything that would harm these humans." I say, not showing the surprise I felt at meeting yet another angel. "That's all there is to it." I finish, "Now if you'll excuse me, I hae work to do." I say as I walk out of the room and back to the front desk.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 19:44:37 — Link

Buster growls at the intuder. I stroke his head soothingly. "Just tell me, what the hell do you want and cut to the chase, I really have better things to do" I say menacingly. ((Did I spell that right, hope you know what it's ment to be :D ))

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:17:48 — Link

Shatter) "you have a different job to do." The angel says cutting infront of her.

Snow bite) "you have a job to do. And that's to eliminate demons. Like your friend aster."

Me) I get home and start up the shower I scrub on hours end the grim and muck.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:31:18 — Link

((Me)) "Wow, so kind of you to give me the job offer!" I say sacrastialy "aww shuks, real shame sir, but I'm gonna have to turn that down, only if you told me eairler, I took the job of minding my own bisnuiss" I say and stick one finger up at him and walk out of the door.

((Death)) He's a tricky one, I coil my self into his mind, filling it with pain "tell me" I whisper.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:39:02 — Link

Snow bite) "your thick headed as ever." The voice sounded so familiar different than what the man sounded before.

Me) "what do you want?" I'm use to the pain that she had afflelicted on me. "I didn't find your demon so shove off. I'll look tomorrow.

Death) "sister what are you doing?" He asks looking at his sister as they waited for their departure.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:48:38 — Link

((Me)) I spin around. "Who the hell are you and how do you know me?" I say my voice full of anger and supersticion.

((Death)) I laugh "I know the pain wont hurt you, just get your attension. Tell me about the angels, I know somthings off"

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:49:56 — Link

((Death)) "Sorry brother dear, just trying to get answers"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 19:49:36 — Link

(Me) "True, my other job is my life." I say calmly, "But this demon, is hunting others that have escaped from hell, and I would rather not destroy him untill he has found all of them. Let him do the work for us, and return the others that have escaped, then I can assure you he will go back to where he came." I say, as I step around him and go back to my job.

(Death(split personality) "We've already gotten all of the information we can out of him. So I suppose that we will just have to wait and see where this takes us." she says in an icy voice, so soft and calm, yet so cold it sends chills down your spine.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 20:19:10 — Link

((Death)) I give a last spine shivering whisper into his mind that makes him shiver and quake, even cry. Who thought one sentance could make him cry! I leave him there, crying in the sewars. "Ready brother" I say and stand up "where to?".

((Me)) He's taking to long to answer. Who the hell is he? The question keeps realing through my mind.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-20 00:26:42 — Link

Me) "that's the last time I want to see those two." I say in the shower. I get out and dry off.

Shatter) "that might be true but he's only getting ones that the twins decide. Not some that r sent here on purpose."

Snowbite) "its hard you don't remember your own boyfriend." He says leaning against the wall.

Death) "well I told you both to stop!" His voice is harsh and menacing. "We don't want to lose him because we poked and proded him so much.that he might try and come after us. I'd rather not have another crazy wak job coming after us."

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-20 00:37:44 — Link

"I've been distracted latley" I say smiling and walk over to him "and you look different in human form" I say and lean against the wall next to him and hold his hand. "God I've missed you" I say casually.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-20 01:43:27 — Link

Snowbite) "sadly I can't stay long. They want to know why the twins of death are using a demon and also why he hasn't slayed a human for so long."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla