Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Free pets for newbies! (Special pets up!)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 00:27:28 — Link

Pet Name:Nameless

Pet Species and Color: White unicorn(The level 10 one would be wonderful)

(Optional; Reason for chosing this pet: I joined 2 days ago and got 3 pets from the tutorial and 2 pets from the pound(planning on selling some) and I don't have any uinicorns, and I really want one.

Thank you!

sending him over :)

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Dingo1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 20:06:27 — Link

Pet Name: nameless

Pet Species and Color: chestnut owl roc 

(Optional; Reason for chosing this pet: )* It is the one that i like the most out of the ones available and i think it is a very pretty coloring. my favorite beast is probably the roc too. :) 

• omenaapple
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 18:31:13 — Link

Pet Name: Nameless ):
Pet Species and Color: Yellow Puma.
I'd love to adopt a pet as I dont have many active ones to explore with. ;w; It seems to be hard to buy pets as they are pretty expensive too.. Also I adore the Pumas, but I dont yet have any of my own. It would be really nice to adopt one!

hello ~

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 21:18:04 — Link

Pet Name: Nameless ):
Pet Species and Color: Yellow Puma.
I'd love to adopt a pet as I dont have many active ones to explore with. ;w; It seems to be hard to buy pets as they are pretty expensive too.. Also I adore the Pumas, but I dont yet have any of my own. It would be really nice to adopt one!
_____
He's yours sending him over now :) and hes nameless so that you can name him.

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• omenaapple
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 21:20:10 — Link

Thank you so much! He's really gorgeous <3

hello ~

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 14:36:15 — Link

To donate:

Pet Name: Crazy Silk

Pet Level:  3

Pet color: Green spotted Dragon

Link to profile: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/21950

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 08:15:08 — Link

(To donate)

Pet Name:Whitegrass

Pet Species and Color:Piebald Green Cockitrice

Pet Level:10

Link to pet profile: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/13884

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 19:19:33 — Link

Added!

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 09:10:39 — Link

(To adopt)

Pet Name: Whitegrass

Pet Species and Color: Piebald Green Cockatrice

(Optional; Reason for chosing this pet: )* The poor guy has three red stats and I'm hoping to give him a good home. With his array of revealed recessives I'm almost certain I could breed some pretty children from him!

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 10:47:46 — Link

sending whitegrass to Zenith

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 07:38:02 — Link

Leaving the site. All my pets are up for adoption to anyone. If anyone wants to remake this thread and continue the giveaway, feel free.

(Note: Dusk's custom skin will be removed)

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Seiya001
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 19:03:07 — Link

Pet Name:Whitegrass

Pet Species and Color:Piebald Green CockitricK

Link to pet profile: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/13884

• JustImagine
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 21:42:36 — Link

To adopt

Pet Name: Nameless

Species and color: White unicorn

Why I want this pet: Well I am very new and in need of pets but I love how this pet looks. It reminds me of Harry poter. This is why I would name it Firenze

• bonvoyage
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-14 00:33:10 — Link

Pet Name: Whitegrass

Pet Species and Color: Piebald Green Cockatrice

(Optional; Reason for chosing this pet: )* I think it's beautiful!

• Dunefairy
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 17:12:09 — Link

Pet Name: Nameless

Pet Species and Color: Unicorn, white

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/19688

i love unicorns

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla