Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Make Energy regen quicker.

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:42:57 — Link

First off I'd like to say that this might have both positive and negative reprecussions. Just please read the entire thing before posting with your opinions.

As it is, this site requires a lot of waiting, and that might not be the best thing to show new users. I myself know that I keep checking back again and again to see if any of my pets have the energy to explore, and being mildly dissapointed when they are still at 0. This is a little bit frustrating when I keep wanting to continue exploring and having fun with my pets. People with less patience than I might decide not to continue using this site due to feeling the same way.

However, I can see why this was done in the first place in order to protect the economy from being flooded with materials and money.

I'm just asking for energy to regen a little faster so that people can have more fun battling and exploring with their pets.

EDIT: I posted this on my very first day here, when I only had my starter and the tutorial family. As of a day ago, I now have a ton of pets. Energy is less needed when you have around 10 or so pets active, almost to the point I don't know what to do with all of them.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 19:59:40 — Link

I must agree. I don't go exploring for the items but rather to battle and level up my pets.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:52:06 — Link

Agreed! I find myself refreshing my pets constantly. x.x

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:57:08 — Link

I agree :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Silv
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 23:40:38 — Link

Agreed. I don't really about how anything will affect the economy and such, but it would be really lovely to have the energy regen a little faster...

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 01:28:04 — Link

Looks like you people found my old thread that I made.

I know it takes 24 minutes for a pet to regain 1 Energy (It was mentioned somewhere, and why 24? Why not some other number?), and that's kind of a long time.  

If this gets accepted, I'd suggest maybe inching it downward by intervals of 3 or something until we find something that works well. I suggest not going below 10 minutes though, due to the economy. 15 minutes might be ideal.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 01:31:51 — Link

Actually, according to this thread:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/465

It's one energy point per one hour that passes.  x_x  I'm guessing it was meant to be 24 minutes, but there was some misunderstandings. So, I support for having faster energy regeneration.  

• Silv
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 01:44:03 — Link

Oh geez, now that it's an hour for one point.... gah, that seems way, way too long o.o

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-23 02:44:53 — Link

It needs to be at least twice faster. It's too slow, and 24 minutes would be perfect but it looks like it's 1 hour in the end.

I'm supporting your idea.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 02:55:52 — Link

Now that I think about it, 24 minutes is probably the best it could be.

After all, 24 min is just about one episode of your average show. Which means I could explore with each of my pets every two episodes of tv.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:00:51 — Link

I support of a quicker energy regeneration.

Face it with 1 per hour you can only be active with your pets once a day, which just seems way to low. At least with the 24 min. it would have been hey you can do stuff with your pets every 4 hours.

Or at least I'm only going by me who can't be online the whole day but is online once or twice and then for an extended time.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Kipposaur
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:23:44 — Link

I support~

• Kiara
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:18:50 — Link

Definite support. My energy gets zapped right away. I thought maybe there would be more energy as my pet leveled up but sadly that's not the case either :c

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 18:57:50 — Link

Definite support. 1 point per 24 minutes would be nice, particularly since that was the initial impression, as it seems.

#33507 on Aywas

• Ariento
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:53:13 — Link

SUPPORT

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla