Boards < General < Help < The list of updates and patchnotes

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 00:52:22 — Link

All updates are posted in news now, so I think this thread isn't needed anymore.

-------------------------------

From now on I'll keep all patchnotes sticky here.

February 22, 2013
1. Stables capacity is doubled for every building level.
2. FAQ is updated.
3. The time of pet energy regeneration is 1 hour for every energy point. I need to apologize for the confusion with this one, we've got a bit of misunderstanding with the coder.
4. The first tutorial island doesn't require trading at the market and gathering the cuttlefish to finish.
5. Available pet energy is now visible on pet group page and at the top right screen corner.
6. Users get 10 for every post in boards.
7. The bug with double catchers map and auction processing is fixed.
8. Trading, breeding and pet catching processing is moved to server side because of the bugs with double script execution in case of instant processing. Processing can take up to several minutes.
9. Forum post count works normally again.

February 23, 2013
1. A bug with tutorial breeding is fixed.
2. A bug with purchasing Magic Catchers for 0 is fixed.
3. The glitch with not saving month of the birthdate is fixed.
4. Users who don't have Rainbow Jar can view the List of Skins now.
5. Ability to subscribe to forum topics is added.
6. The price of breeding offers in the Breeding Offers is added.
7. The glitch with Mutagen is fixed (mutating into the same gene and wrong resulting skin color).

February 24, 2013
1. Baby griffin skin pose is changed.

February 25, 2013
1. White Gyrfalcon changed to White-Tailed Hawk for Gryphons.
2. Another Mutagen glitch is fixed (wrong resulting genetic power).
3. A problem with Weekly Charts not showing is fixed.
4. A message about accepting your breeding offer by another user is added to Reports.

February 26, 2013
1. The bug with catchers is fixed. All players were credited 1000
2. The bug with construction is fixed.
3. A problem with Inbreeding logic is solved. All pets who suffered from it has their genetics recalculated.
4. Pagination on the "My Item Trades" page is fixed.
5. A force island page refresh is added in case if active user's pet has changed.
5. The page with all site skins is added (List of Skins).

March 11, 2013
1. Characteristics of the pets which are being tamed can't be viewed until the taming is finished.

March 14, 2013
1. The chance of a building blocking the island generation is significantly decreased.
2. The chance of building generation on the island is decreased. The probability of Beast Temple and Market generation is increased. The probability of Magic Shop and Scriptorium generation is decreased.

March 15, 2013
1. Blueprints can be used used in stacks now.
2. Serching for pets with Degeneration is fixed.

• Voron_eril
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:13:13 — Link

I'm sorry for the confusion with pet energy regeneration. It was regenerated once per hour from the very start of the project and didn't change only today.
I'm a coder of BeastKeeper and some aspects of game mechanics are known only to me. All my energy is focused on fighting with bugs right now so sometimes I can be a bit inattentive when answering Angel's questions about how some things work.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-06 02:32:28 — Link

April 6, 2013
1. The income from Townhall was raised:
- Level 1 - 180
- Level 2 - 450
- Level 3 - 900
- Level 4 - 1800
2. When a pet enters the portal with 5 energy, 1 energy point will leave to provide the possibility of using the bandages. Pets still require 5 energy to enter the portal.

April 18, 2013
1. Regeneration rate decreased from 20% to 15%.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla