Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Make Energy regen quicker.

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 20:53:18 — Link

I... don't support.

Sorry, but once there are more users and more pets doubling the amount of exploring that can be done will dramatically increase the number of items and gold being found. I know it's a pain right now since we all have around 10 pets or fewer but with more pets it won't be so bad.

I have to think of the future economy, and that hurts it. Sorry, but have patience. Once you have 20 or so pets it will keep you busy longer.

I would instead suggest more features be added that can be used when our pets are at zero energy. But this isn't the place to suggest them, we should start new threads with them.

• Sainler
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 23:50:09 — Link

I support completely. :).

My avatar is MY character. Do NOT take it, or you WILL be reported for art theft.

• Gwinni
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 23:53:34 — Link

Support.

I find the slow energy regen is the most frustrating part of playing here. 1 point every 24 mins would be better even every 30 mins. That would be a 5 hour wait for full energy to be regained instead of having to wait 10 hours. Personally having full energy every 5 hours would mean beng able to play twice per day instead of once then going to find something to do offsite as I know my pets won't have full energy till the next day =/

• Kayana
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 02:41:22 — Link

I support some reduction within reasonable limits.

I'd also support an alternative to the premium energy drink item, because as it is, a lot of things feel a little pay to win (in MMO speak) here already and I feel that is going to turn off casual players or people who can't pay rl money for game currency.

I like the game, I like to spend time playing it.. but I run through my pets, then leave because there's pretty much nothing for me to do for hours.

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 17:30:16 — Link

What Kayana said. All of it. *nods*

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 02:23:54 — Link

I'm going to have to be one of the only people NOT supporting this. Since eventually everyone that actively plays this site will have 100-200 pets and we'll be tossing unwanted ones in the pound with energy coming out of our ears, with no way to practically limit the amount of exploring any one person can do and the amount of items gained coupled with the fact that once most of the major players on the site have ALL of the buildings built (yes, this will happen a lot faster than you think!) with descendants of heroes 3 on their top pets, then exploring will be practically unlimited.

Thinking of this simple fact which is an inevitability, increasing the speed energy regenerates will only hasten this economic breakdown.

So no, I don't support.

While I think it would be nice if there was a way to increase the maximum energy of a pet, I think 1 per hour is just fine.

What I would like instead of increasing the recovery speed, is increase the maximum energy of ALL pets to something like, 24. That way people who only play once a day will be able to keep up with people that play constantly.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla