Boards < General < Help < Sticky: Ask FAQ questions!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31 | Next »

• omenaapple
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 11:38:17 — Link

Yeah so um. I'm a really new user, I joined three days ago. So far I love the site very much and I'm trying to get my friends join as much as I can, but a few of my online friends had some trouble registering, as they couldn't pick the right creature for the captcha and so on. Also having my only active pets running out of energy is sort of frustrating, but I guess the site is supposed to have some challenge. :3 I wonder why the pets-tab tells my pet count is 11/20 while I only have 9 pets. Does it already count the unborn pets? Not sure if this post belongs here, but I thought it would be silly to make a whole thread for some of my newbie questions. >'3

hello ~

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-19 18:16:44 — Link

A stable slot is reserved for a child at the moment of conception. A female can't go pregnant if there's no room for her baby.

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 15:57:26 — Link

What does a Royal Mantle do?? Are other items like these? (I just found the scheme but I don't know if it is worth doing it or not)

Also, what is a buyout price? How do I buy a pet if I'm willing to pay the buyout?

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• Cinnamin_Draconna
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 22:02:48 — Link

How do I put an item up for auction/sale?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-21 05:31:16 — Link

The Mantle is required for building Townhall (lvl 4). You can check all the craftable and constructable recipes here

Buyout price allows you to buy the pet instantly without waiting until the end of auction. You just need to submit the buyout amount as your bid and the pet will be instantly bought.

To put an item for sale, click "Create Lot" button at the top of the Item Trades page.

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 08:45:10 — Link

I was a bit dumb & didn't write down the battle move counters during my tutorial an hour or 2 ago & now that I'm battling monsters while exploring islands I could sure use the info I didn't write down, of course it's almost 2 am here so I'm a bit fuzzy headed so I haven't figured out if it's to be found somewhere outside of the tutorial or not.

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 10:30:35 — Link

Could someone explain what Descendant of Heroes is? I see it on the quests but haven't a clue what it is or how to get 1.

• apc
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 11:31:46 — Link

What can you spend energy on?

So far I have, quests, breeding, exploring. My issue is, I only had one pet free (1 pregnant, 2 questing) and so I gave him an energy drink. This gave him 10 energy. I wanted to breed him. That used 1 energy. What happens with the rest of his energy? Is it wasted because there's nothing else to do with it (he's busy while pregnant and can't explore). Should I have waited for him to gain 1 energy by himself to breed him?

• RedMask
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 16:57:35 — Link

Quick question, sure it's around here somewhere, but I can't find it.

Do pets in the reserve require food, or do they feed themselves?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-05 17:58:23 — Link

apc, waiting for 1 energy regenration would save you energy potion, you're right. Pregnant pets can't do anything for 24 hours until they give birth, so the rest of energy would be regenerated during the pregnancy without energy potion.

RedMask, user do not own the pets in reserve. They do not require any food and can't be used for any activities.

• omenaapple
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 21:38:57 — Link

If you change, for example, your female pet's gender with the sex-change item and it had used around 10 of its breedings which is around half, would the amount of breedings spent stay the same, or will it take double of the new amount as males get 5x of the amount?
(Sorry if the question doesnt make sense ;w;)

hello ~

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 21:55:47 — Link

that wouldn't be an issue omenaapple, since you can't use sex change scrolls on a pet that's had children

• Piemaster
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 11:31:17 — Link

How do I trade with the travelling merchant? The message in the inn wont let me be linked to his trade

• ForeverMore
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 16:53:50 — Link

Is there anyway to see the bids you placed on pet trades and item trades?

*Facepalms*

I found it...

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-07 20:27:35 — Link

Piemaster, there's a link under the Trading tab.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla