« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 36 37 | Next »

• Blackstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 18:39:28 — Link

Edit: Never mind

• Asthora
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 22:29:23 — Link

I have a question. I saw already that wings for example aren't allowed, so I take it anything that changes the area where they can live is out.

But would it be alright to put scales on a unicorn? And/or give them two horns rather then the one?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-27 04:11:43 — Link

Would a Gryphon with a lion's body and only wings of a bird be accepted?
No, it should have at least bird head too and preferably bird front paws.

In other words, does a Custom-Skinned Cockatrice have to look specifically like the Cockatrice on-site or be our own interpretation of the mythological creature.
It doesn't have to be a copy of site version of Cockatrice. It can be any creature interpretation which could be identified as cockatrice. The rule is the same: leave the essence of the creature (bipedal bird/reptile hybrid with the bird-like head and preferably though not obligatory with some kind of crest), all other changes are acceptable.

But would it be alright to put scales on a unicorn? And/or give them two horns rather then the one?
Scales for unicorn is ok until it stays a unicorn and doesn't become a kirin. Two horns are ok too, I don't see any problems with identifying a horned horse as a unicorn, no matter how many horns does it have and even it actually stops being a "uni".

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 17:30:57 — Link

EDIT: Both were accepted! Thank you!

* Winter is coming *

• Vitrea
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 17:48:22 — Link

I submitted a skin and just want to know will I get a notification if its approved or not?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 05:40:11 — Link

Vitrea, we have a message only for approvement right now but there's no notification for rejection, sorry. It will be coded when the bugs flow will go down a bit.

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 19:20:27 — Link

approximately how long does it take for a skin to get approval?

• Sakura
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 03:32:39 — Link

"The artwork must be entirely yours." This means we can't commission people to make custom skins for us, so we can only submit our own if we can draw, right?

• GloriousGoat
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 08:08:57 — Link

What style limitations are placed on dragons? Can they be any kind, so long as they're visibly a dragon?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-01 12:13:58 — Link

"The artwork must be entirely yours." This means we can't commission people to make custom skins for us, so we can only submit our own if we can draw, right?

Yes, you're right.

What style limitations are placed on dragons? Can they be any kind, so long as they're visibly a dragon?

Yes, any changes are ok until it stays a big winged reptilia which is able to fly and has 4 legs and 1 head.

• lakaishia
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 21:26:23 — Link

Disregard. Thank you!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-02 20:25:27 — Link

Are backgrounds okay?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• BlackVulpix
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 10:36:08 — Link

The artwork must be entirely yours." This means we can't commission people to make custom skins for us, so we can only submit our own if we can draw, right?

Bringing this up again, but reworded.

Is it clear that we can not commission another artist to make (a) custom skin(s) for us, the commissionee, but if they submit the art with the Rainbow Jar themselves and then give the pet to the commissionee? I can see the technicality of not submitting art that was not done by you entirely, but if the artist themselves submitted it, would it still be against the rules?

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-03 15:33:44 — Link

@BlackVulpix. This is allowed.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 23:12:19 — Link

1:if a skin is submitted and approved can it be switched from public to privite at whim (is it limited?)

2:are players allowd to discriminatly sell the use of a non public skin (like can a player buy their own Rainbow jar and then pay to use someone's possibly private skin.)

3: its there any future plans or thoughs on transfering ownership of a private accepted skin (with credits)
-or to distribute custom skins to people on your friends list only

one last edit: is there a breed deffinition for a dragon- cause some species of dragon dont have wings like eastern style dragons/or some water dragons. Are wings a requirement?

4-5 are just what if's
4. also just curious (i hope it wont happen) but is a senarino like BV's moniterd by staff like if you sent the pet and the artist never puts the skin on it/pounds it/ sells it ... how is that handled.

5.also is the artist that submitted a commished skin (its approved and already applied to the commishioner's hero) then avaibale to be used by the artist or is it just an honor code that the artist fallows not to redistribute the commishioned peice.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 36 37 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla