Boards < General < Creative < Sticky: Ask a Moderator

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 25 26 27 ... 36 37 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-08-06 18:56:30 — Link

Sun_Showers, the first one is safe for sure. The color scheme is somewhat similar, but it's not clearly identifiable as the character which you linked, and  even the color tints are very different.

The second one looks recognizable enough though. It's only colors and pattern and not that character itself, but the distinctive combo of the red mask, gold and violet headgear, turquose tiger pattern and things like that create clear associations with the character. That grade of similarity is a bit too much to be safe.

• Sun_Showers
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-07 10:31:38 — Link

Thank you. I have submitted the first one.

I will alter the second one and post it again to be reevaluated.

Edit:

I have changed it. The stripes are gone, the "headdress" extends further so it's no longer just on the head, and the "mask" pattern is different. Would it be accepted in this state?

Edit the Second: As I did not recive an answer I just uploaded it. It was accepted.

Edit the Third: I have some questions about custom-drawn skins. Does it normally take longer to for them to be appoved them? I uploaded one that I really want to make a whole bunch of from that base but I feel like I should wait to have it approved. Also, I wonder: So long as it has the same number of limbs, would anthropomorphic art be appoved? Like, I know a centaur unicorn wouldn't pass, and a girl with cat ears is in no way a puma, but what about a Lizardman dragon? I'm curious.

~My Skins~

I keep my thread in creative up to date. Please check it out if you want to see and critique the custom skins I've made.

~My Experience During My First Event: A Thank You~

• LunarBlessings
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-03 02:50:41 — Link

I do not know how to insert an image of my skin and I wanna know what I need to fix...How do I put an image in...

• LunarBlessings
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-03 02:54:51 — Link

• LunarBlessings
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-03 03:07:43 — Link

Figured it out. How do I fix it/what do I need to fix

• LunarBlessings
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-03 03:08:28 — Link

Forget it here's the link I give up...T_T

http://tundra-h-wolf.deviantart.com/art/Riverstone-637921068

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-10-16 22:54:07 — Link

LunarBlessings, I would say that overall quality is the issue. The design looks quickly done with three 100% opaque colors and no additional lighting, texturing, interesting patterns, anatomy tweaks or something else to make it stand out at least a bit.

• LunarBlessings
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 06:11:59 — Link

Well the engine thingy I used is called Gimp. I actually spent a decent amount of time on it but if it isnt up to quality I'll remove it completely. It could be the engine messing with it sorry for taking up your time. 

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 13:35:07 — Link

Hi,What do you think about this custom skin ?

I changed it a little so it's face should be brighter.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 18:27:27 — Link

Lorry14, isn't there a rule about the skin being too dark? I can't really see its face.

MASSIVE Stable Sweep– 100 pets!

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11418 [OPEN]

Item Trades:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10638 [TEMP CLOSED]

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

Project Status: Breeding pets with 1-3 right genes to get the recessive ones.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 01:15:12 — Link

Hey! Would these skins be okay to upload? I've spent alot of time creating them, but I'm worried about it if it's too pixilated? Here are the two basic ones:

And

Are these alright? The top is for a Dragon and the bottom is for a Throdama.EDIT: I also just noticed this picture on google as I was looking at dragon photos. I didn't notice it until after I created my skin! But I am worried that my baby dragon looks too much like it(Being the paranoid person I am): 

Image result for baby dragon

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-10-24 02:09:49 — Link

Lorry14, the skin looks fine to me, I don't see any issues with it.

Myths, unfortunately, these skins won't be accepted. Artwork quality must be at least close to the official skins (this doesn't involve style, it still can be cartoony), and background must be transparent. Please check the rules for skins and forum thread with the most common mistakes.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 02:33:39 — Link

Oh, ok :(

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-24 10:48:19 — Link

Thanks Angel I'll submit it.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-01 23:47:16 — Link

Would these be ok? this one is based of the Constellation 'Archer' and it also has the 'Southern Cross' on it :)

« Prev | 1 2 ... 25 26 27 ... 36 37 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla