Boards < Community < Roleplay < Pack of the South (Closed until further notice)

Boards

Poll: New admin, or continue.

Continue the RP

2 votes / 50%
Choose a new admin to continue, or restart the RP

2 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 30 31 32 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 00:30:39 — Link

Snow blind comes in heaving and trying to get his breath. "Hhes back n he's got..... four  others with him.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 00:32:53 — Link

My facial expression changes, compleatly serious, and a frowm thrown in. "Who?"

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 01:49:33 — Link

Shatter is on her feet imediataly "Lead the way." she says as she dashes after him, "If he even lays a claw on my sister, I'll kill him where he stands!" she growls to herself as she followed him with great speed.

Spear growls "We do not, and c'mon we were just kidding, can't you take a joke?" he says laying down and stretching, while Aron merely growls in replie.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to start an argument..." she says shamefully as she ducks her head and looks at her paws.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 04:40:15 — Link

"This way." Snow blind moves then slows to a halt. "Across the river now!"  He says whispering. He can hear the five wolf pack slowly making their way to them.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 13:54:29 — Link

Unsure of who or what is happening I run after them and shout "sorry!" to Aron and Spear.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 19:50:13 — Link

(Rose, Aron, Spear and Ash are in a clearing, Shatter and Snowblind are trying to get to the clearing by going across the river.)

"Ok." Shatter says as she leaps into the river and begins to swim across the strong current.

~At the clearing~

"I really didn't mean to be offensive..." Rose says quietly. "Your fine Rose, Ash just can't take a joke." Spear says unsypathetically, then noticing Ash glring at him closes his mouth tightly.

"I belive that we were all at fault." Aron says maturely, "We all owe you an appology Ash, I'm sorry." he says "Just next time, don't think me and Spear like eachother, true we don't hate eachother. But we are more like frienemies than friends." he says standing up and shaking off the last of his anger.

"Sorry Ash." Rose says "I didn't mean to tease you." she adds.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 20:47:13 — Link

Snow blind jumps in as well. He helps to keep shatter from being pushed away once they were on the other side a now blind ducks behind a large rock.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 21:51:58 — Link

Shatter shakes the water out of her furr, then says "Lets go, we can't waste to much time drying off." she can now pick up the scent of the others and she dashes off into the forest.

~In the clearing~

Rose looks around, something doesn't feel right. She feels like she's being watched. 'I wonder where Snowblind is, wasn't he supposed to be here with Ash?' she thinks nervously, 'What is they're back...' she tastes the air for any signs of them, but the scent of the herbs blocks out most other scents.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 23:55:40 — Link

"I can take a joke, I havn't been given one that's all" I say and try and get the fustration out of my voice "I'm sorry that you misunderstood me, I was trying to joke with you aswell, can we just forget about this and be friends? but dont we have more important things on our minds, like whoever were running to find?" I say and look around and get to Rose when she's alone "you really think Snowblind is into me? We were just fooling around," I say as if we were talking about the weather.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 01:43:00 — Link

The five wolf pack are right in front of shatter. "Well look what we have here. The leader of the commanders brother. How long has it been since he killed his brother?" The lieutenant asks looking at her. Snow blind watches from a safe distance making sure to cover shatter if need be.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 03:57:50 — Link

Shatter looks at them untrustfully, "Why are you here?" she asks calmly, trying to sound only slightly threatening.

~In the clearing~

Spear nods in replie, "Sure." he says plainly, "Of course. It was just a joke." he says happy now that the argumant was over.

Rose nodds her head, "Yeah, he's been a lot happer since you've joined the pack." she says cheerfully as she shakes off the watchfull feeling.

"True, I've never seen him so happy around anyone else." Aron adds as he stretches in the sunlight then shakes the dust out of his furr.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 23:00:45 — Link

I jump back, honestly forgetting he was there, "you have amazing camoflauge! And what can I say, I brighten everyones days" I say, putting on a posh voice and pouting my lipe, giving myself a shakespear like pose. After a while of standing like that I laugh with the others. I sniff the air. "Somoene is in trouble" I pratically shout "if it makes anyone run faster, chase me!" I say challangingly.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 01:14:53 — Link

"I do my best." Aron says amused with her comment.

"Someone, in trouble?" that sounds fimilair, Spear says as he races after Ash, with the others close behind.

'They're back! They're back! I knew something was wrong!' Rose thinks fearfully as she dashes at full speed after the others.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 01:58:01 — Link

"Well let's see how strong you are without your pack members." The lutenient says with a devilish grin. Two of the five charge at shatter. Snow blind hits them with a side charge.

"Well look whose decided to join us."

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 11:22:48 — Link

I skid to a stop, gracfully facing the intruders. "If you know whats good for you I would turn back" I snarl, but acting if I was just going for a sit down in the park. Who the hell are these people? And why are they here.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 30 31 32 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla