Boards < Community < Roleplay < Pack of the South (Closed until further notice)

Boards

Poll: New admin, or continue.

Continue the RP

2 votes / 50%
Choose a new admin to continue, or restart the RP

2 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 31 32 | Next »

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 18:17:41 — Link

Shatter now assuming that these wolfs are a threat and a great one at that, becomes angry and ferful of her sister until she skids to a halt through the foliage just before she knocks one of the intruders of their feet. She backs away from the group, and crouches low to the ground in fear "Rose, what on earth are you doing here? Get out of here before you get hurt!" Shatter snaps protectivley, as Rose begins to dart torwards camp.

Aron and Spear litteraly run into the other three wolves and knock the of their paws, "Uh- see Aron just as I planned!" Spear says proudly as he retreats back to Shatter. "Yes, quiet." Aron says with an unbelieving smirk.

Aron quietly walks back to Shatter getting ready to fight once more.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 19:41:30 — Link

I circle the pack, "turn back now". The wolves look at me and quite simply say 'bite me'. I jump on one of the wolves back, a strange cool falling over me, like every time I kill, like watching someone else do all of these things. Other wise I don't think I could live with myself. I placce my paws on eaither side of his head gently and with a simple jerk of my paws I break his neck and his body slumps to the ground. I jump to another wolf, slitting a wolfes throught on the way. I land on the wolfes back and jam my claws imbetween its ribs and pull, the wolf howles as the bones come up at odd angels, just for good measure I bite its neck and rip his head, after all he did say 'bite me'. The last wolf. I hop of the dying wolf and walk over to it, it rears up. Big mistake. I cut down its stomach and its guts fall out, like a fish. I walk away and look at the ground "it was a threat to my pack" I say, nearly whispering. My coat is coverd with blood so I head to the lake. I cry, what have I become?

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:24:33 — Link

The luetinant looks at the group. His wolves dead. He can't help but laugh. "You think those five were the only ones with me?" Snow blind be shatter watches him "they were just the scouts. All we ask is for snow blind. If he comes with me then no blood shall be spilled.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:37:03 — Link

I sence somthing is still happening and sprint back. "You'll have to get through me first," I scoul and eaisly break one of the lutenants paws "do I have to say again if you want to see daylight, leave"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 20:02:21 — Link

Shatter stands there for a moment, "Why only Snowblind?" she asks, "He is no longer part of your pack, and it's not like he will be able to replace his cruel brother. So if all you want him for is to kill him and avenge the death of a tirant, then I'm affraid I'll have to decline." she finishes, still remaining her calm tone of voice.

Spear lets out a small threatening growl, and Aron merely sits down and waits for the rest of the enemies to attak.

~At camp~

Rose races through the enterance and hurries into the medicine den, she grabbs all the herbs she can carry, then begins to run back to the clearing. She sprains her paw on the way there, wich slows her down a bit, but she presses on at as fast a speed she can manage. 'Please, let me make it on time!' she thinks in panic.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 20:10:39 — Link

"I have a theory" I say calmly, circling the lutenant "that if you kill the leader the rest run away" I say and stop infrount of his nose "and I would like to try it out" I scoul and walk back to my friends and sit down like we were having a nice day in the park. I turn my head to the others "don't worry about the smell guys, we will be out of here soon so the corpses and rot in peace" I say and turn back to the luitenant "bring it on".

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-20 00:18:08 — Link

"First that new pup of yours needs to cool down. Second who said anything about killing? The only reason is because your boy there knows of a place untouched by any pack. His brother was only going to tell once snow blind was dead," he says sitting there with a calm look.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-20 00:40:38 — Link

"How can I help feeling that I don't trust a word you say" I scoul "leave already, I don't want to kill you... well, maybe that's a lie" I say smiling.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-21 20:46:02 — Link

Shatter looks at her pack then at the luitenant, "If that is true, then why do you not simply ask if he will lead you there, instead of taking him with you by force." she says calmly. Then turning to Snowblind she notions him to make a desision.

Rose barges through the bushes and skids to a halt before she can crash into anyone. "Does anyone need, help?" she pants holding the paw she sprained off the ground, but still looking quiet ready to help as best she can.

"Not anyone that's still living..." Aron says glancing around at the dead wolves lying all around them.

Spear for once was at a loss of words with nothing to say he simply nodded.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-21 22:22:02 — Link

"Sorry about the bodies" I say and look at the ground and then at Snowblind "if you don't trust him just say the word and he will be joining his friends in no time, I strongly sugest you say the word" I say, cold and emotionless. A killer, that's what I've become. I look at Spear and nudge him gently "look whose quiet" I say, trying to feel human again.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-22 05:03:17 — Link

Spear is not amused and rolls his eyes in sarcazme, "Don't worry, I'll be going on and on again when we get back to camp." he says deviously.

Rose has a face paw moment, 'He's going to annoy us half to death...' she thinks drearily.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-02 13:53:55 — Link

I laugh, "I bet you will annoy us! But not if I don't first!" I turn to the really confused looking luitenant and knock him out with one simple blow. "Do what you like with him because I have had enough of him now" I say and turn to Rose "wanna go back to camp?" I start to walk back anyway.

• LordDerp
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-29 07:24:04 — Link

Name: Raven

Color: Dark gray over pelt and a light gray underbelly 

Relationship: none

She has blue eyes and wears the skull of her brother to cover up scars from a fight with her father. She also has a raven feather braided within her neck fur.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-08 01:28:57 — Link

Hello, I am this role plays creator.

I am sorry to inform you that this role play has been closed until further notice. If you would like to resume this role play, please send me a message. And I will give you full authourity, as admin over this role play.

Thanks you for joining.

- Shatter

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-07 17:45:38 — Link

Obviously it is time to choose a new admin, If your would like to continue this RP please sign your username and I will choose one of you to be the new admin.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 31 32 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla