Boards < Community < Roleplay < Pack of the South (Closed until further notice)

Boards

Poll: New admin, or continue.

Continue the RP

2 votes / 50%
Choose a new admin to continue, or restart the RP

2 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 31 32 | Next »

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 01:55:54 — Link

(Good idea using herbs from the warriors books :3)

Sitting down Shatter looked at the herb store as well "When you go to search for herbs may I come with you?" she asked Snowflake, "You should always have a partner when looking for herbs incase your attaked by a loner or a house pet." she said trying not to sound like a know-it-all.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 06:04:37 — Link

(Thanks)

Snowflake nodded "Ok. Could we head out now?"

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• RowanWood
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 20:22:55 — Link

She stood looking at them, "How can you sleep in so late?" She shook her head, turned around, saw the rabbit and was off again.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 23:59:18 — Link

"Sure we can head out now." she said standing up and getting a good scent of the herbs they needed.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 00:53:38 — Link

(Were in a camp right? Just making sure :3)

Snowflake glanced at Oak, and sniffed the herbs before heading out of the camp. They would need marigold, tansy and watermint  

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 20:33:11 — Link

(Yeah)

Following behind Snowflake Shatter helped her by scenting every plant they came across, she kept her nose low to the ground and always remembered to listen for danger.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 22:32:14 — Link

A twig snapped and Snowflake glanced around as a squirrel rushed up a tree. Oh, only a squirrel.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 05:40:51 — Link

(ok I am going to enter in another one of my charictors now he is a loner.)

Name:Spear.

Color:A redish brown.

Relasionship:None.

As Shatter continued to trace the scent of marigold she trailed away from Snowflake. Letting her guard down for a moment she heard a twig snap behind her, Imediatly she spun around facing the bush the noise had come from. *Nech furr rises* *Braces herslf for the intruder*

Then suddenly a flash of grey appeared from the bush and imediately shewas sprawled out on the ground and the intruder was knocked off his feet and lay on the ground motionless a few feet away from her. "What in the world who is he?" she thought confused standing up.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 20:00:46 — Link

Snowflake heard Shatter growling, and raced back to where she was. Seeing the other wolf she snarled and her hackles raised "Who are you?" she growled.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 23:31:36 — Link

The intruder merely lay on the ground unconsiouse, It was at that moment that Shatter relised that he had been carrying a dead chicken. "How dare he hunyt in our territory!" she though furiously. Just then two dogs from a nearby farm house burst through the bushes growling with their teeth bared and their hackles up they looked at the intruder. "Who are you two!?" She asked raising her own hackles and baring her teeth. "Our names are Lucky and Lilly!" they snarled "And that is the theift that stole one of our masters chickens!" they snapped pointing with their noses at the intruder. "Well then why don't you run along home to your preashiouse master!" She snapped taking a threatening step foward. The two dogs looked at the intruder one last time before saying to one another "I think he's dead, These savages must have killed him for tresspassing." Then slowly they turned and padded back to their master. Shatter quickly turned to the intruder once more as she heard him begin to stand up.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-23 06:50:05 — Link

Snowflake glared at the dogs as they padded away, then at the intruder. "What are we going to do with him?" she asked

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-23 17:33:43 — Link

Shatter kept her eyes fixed on the intruder as he slowly pulled himself to his feet and sat up. He looked thin and he seemed more interested in keeping his lunch than keeping his life. Shatter took a step foward and the intruder imediaely spun arond with teeth bared and hackles raised he growled and defended his kill, appariently this scrawny wolf wasn't as harmles as he seemed. "Who are you?" she asked trying not to sound to threatening. The gray wolf merely backed away, picked up his kill and tried to run off deeper into their territory. Quickly Shatter signaled for Snowflake to block his path.

• RowanWood
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-23 20:47:29 — Link

Oak followed the rabbit for a while before hearing a growl close by. She crept forwards to investigate and saw the stranger with Shatter and Snowflake. She creeps behind a tree and peeks round, eager to see what is happening. If anything got rough she would have to help but they seemed to have it under control.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 00:52:11 — Link

Snowflake stepped behind the wolf, making sure she seemed calm.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 01:21:16 — Link

The stranger ducked low to the ground still clasping the dead chicken tightly in his jaws. "Tell us who you are." Shatter said this time with a small amount of threat, The stranger then dropped his kill "Ok ok you can have the chicken I just want to be on my way!" he said crouching low to the ground. "First tell us who you are." She insisted "My name is Spear." he said grudgingly. "Now will you let me go?!" he snapped. Shatter fixed him with a stern glare and in return the Spear cowered under her burning gaze and studied his paws in a sighn of respect, "Come with us." she said begining to head back to camp. "What makes you think I take orders from you!" he snapped standing up in protest.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 31 32 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla