Boards < Community < Roleplay < Pack of the South (Closed until further notice)

Boards

Poll: New admin, or continue.

Continue the RP

2 votes / 50%
Choose a new admin to continue, or restart the RP

2 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 | Next »

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 03:50:12 — Link

Snowflake narrowed her eyes and held back a growl. She glanced at Shatter. "We outnumber you, and are stronger." she muttered under her breath.

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 20:13:47 — Link

"Your stronger than me?! Hah your only two scrawny females!" he jeered, Slowly Shatter began to lose her temper "Well these two scrawny females could easily dragg your dead body to our camp." she said looking him squarely in the eyes "And you are in no condision to protest." she said with a mocking smile. "Well I don't take orders from females!" he snapped still standing and looking at her in anger. "Why do you even want me to come to your camp?" he asked getting on the defensive now, "I'm just a loner and I won't hunt here again." he said still standing strongly. "We have another pack member we wish for you to meet, And we need to think of a pounishment for tresspasing and hunting on our territory." she said stubornly "Your ignorance could have caused for the farmer to come into the woods to hunt us, You fool you could have endangered everyone that lives in the forest!" she snapped now becoming enraged with his foolishness, "Ok, ok I see your point and I'll come with you to your camp." he said now looking a bit ashamed of himself, "Then let us be off." she said now more calmly as they all padded back to camp.

• RowanWood
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 20:15:10 — Link

Nervously she crept out from the bushes towards Spear. "Don't worry, keep your chicken, we won't harm you!" She rolled on her back in submission. "Just please come with us, we will gve you more food if you want!" She leapt up, grinning and went into a play stance.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-25 04:56:24 — Link

Snowflake stared at Oak. Submitting? She thought to herself, but just followed Shatter and the loner through the trees making sure he didn't try to run away just in case.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• RowanWood
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-25 20:27:11 — Link

She leapt up and bounded after the others, eager to get the stranger back to camp.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-25 21:38:32 — Link

Shatter smiled at the young wolf's enthusiasme it was smart of Oak to submit herself to Spear. "It's better to have a frined than an enemy." she though. Spear didn't pay much attention to Oak at first but after she submitted herself to him he began to take her more seriously "She may come in handy with my plans." he thought as they padded into camp. Shatter imediatly hopped up onto her favorite sunning rock and looked down upon Spear, "So you three are the only ones here?" Spear said looking a bit confused "Yes we are." Shatter replied sollemly. Spear then began to look around the camp and Shatter made sure he always had a guard watching over him.

• RowanWood
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-25 22:15:18 — Link

Oak leapt up to Spear, eager to find out more. She was about to bombard him with questions when she saw a rabbit in the woods. She ran after it joyfully and finally exhausted herself. Panting, she walked over to Spear. "So why are you so hungry? Don't you have a pack? How did you let those dogs see you? Do't you know not to hunt chickens? Why not a rabbit? Where have you come from? Will you stay with us for a while?" She flopped down in her patch of long grass nearby, completely dissapearing from sight as she lay panting.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-25 23:00:56 — Link

Snowflake nodded at Shatter's logic, and looked at Oak asking Spear questions with amusment. Then she remembered the herbs. Oh well. I'll collect some more later. She thought

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 04:03:43 — Link

Spear merely chuckled at her enthusiasm to answere your first question "I am hungry because I have been traveling for a very long time, And I used to have a pack but we were attaked by humans one night they burnt down or territory and then I got separated. And those dogs saw me because the stupid chickens can't seem to keep their beaks shut, And to answer your final question I might be able to stay for a few meals." he said sitting down next to Oak and preparing himself for any more questions she might have. Shatter looked down upon Spear "Who would have known a big mothed wolf like Spear could be so loyal to his pack." she though as she layed down ontop of her rock now feeling as if Spear may not try to run away. Then getting up again she said "It's getting late maybe we should all get some rest, Oh and Spear you are welcome to stay with us for as long as you want." she added "Snowflake your in charge I am going to rest for the night." And with that she padded into her den wich she had dug under her favorite sunning rock.

(P.s. there are also some dens made out of woven thorns and a few other under ground dens.)

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 04:05:05 — Link

Spear merely chuckled at her enthusiasm to answere your first question "I am hungry because I have been traveling for a very long time, And I used to have a pack but we were attaked by humans one night they burnt down or territory and then I got separated. And those dogs saw me because the stupid chickens can't seem to keep their beaks shut, And to answer your final question I might be able to stay for a few meals." he said sitting down next to Oak and preparing himself for any more questions she might have. Shatter looked down upon Spear "Who would have known a big mothed wolf like Spear could be so loyal to his pack." she though as she layed down ontop of her rock now feeling as if Spear may not try to run away. Then getting up again she said "It's getting late maybe we should all get some rest, Oh and Spear you are welcome to stay with us for as long as you want." she added "Snowflake your in charge I am going to rest for the night." And with that she padded into her den wich she had dug under her favorite sunning rock.

(P.s. there are also some dens made out of woven thorns and a few other under ground dens.)

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 18:56:08 — Link

Snowflake nodded and stretched, watching Spear and Oak as she went through a list of  herbs in her mind. Marigold, watermint, tansy, borage, chervil, coltsfoot...

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 20:38:56 — Link

Shatter lay down in her warm den she felt as if Spear cold be trusted now, But she wondered what if she was wrong.... Slowly she drifted off into a deep sleep. Spear lay down in the middle of camp and closed his eyes, But he couldn't sleep he was to busy planning. "I hope that they trust me now." he thought "If my plan is ever going to work then I have to be trusted by at least one of them....And I think I know just the one to help me." he lay there slowing his breathing to make it look as if he were asleep and to try and get some rest, He kept his eyes lightly closed and waited for morning to come.

• RowanWood
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 20:57:38 — Link

Oak studied Spear then lowered her head and closed her eyes, drifting off. She would howl and snarl in her sleep as she chased rabbits then suddenly wake up. Slowly she stretched then stood up, trotting into the woods to hunt.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 21:25:21 — Link

Snowflake eyed Spear suspiciously. She didn't quite trust this wolf. There was just something about him.... She watched him from her den of woven thorns, only closing her eyes every so often.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 22:32:02 — Link

When morning had come Shatter woke up very early and went for a walk in the forest she figured that Snowflake could handle any tricks Spear might pull. Spear on the other hand slept like a rock he dozed until late noon and when he did finally wake up he imediately began to hunt. "Where on earth can a hungry wolf find food around here?!" he thought impatiently then spotting a rabbit he darted foward and quickly killed it with a swift bite to the neck, Instead of bringning his kill back to camp to share with the others he began gorging it like it would be his last meal. "Can't aford to let anyone steal my prey." he thought continuing to bite at the dead rabbit.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla