Boards < Community < Roleplay < Pack of the South (Closed until further notice)

Boards

Poll: New admin, or continue.

Continue the RP

2 votes / 50%
Choose a new admin to continue, or restart the RP

2 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 | Next »

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 11:46:29 — Link

I yelp as I fall into the water and grab onto one of his paws and drag him in, laughing I splash him with loads of water.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 11:47:51 — Link

((Awesome!))

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 17:26:41 — Link

Shatter comes back out of her den and burries the rabbit bones then she climbs up on top of high rock and stretches out in the sunlight.

Rose goes to look for herbs in the forest with Aron and Spear lazily sprawls out on his side and closes his eyes.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 21:45:22 — Link

Snow blind pins her down. "I win."

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 23:04:56 — Link

Spear twitches in his sleep, and mutters to himself.

While Shatter just rolls her eyes, and goes back to sleep.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 13:20:52 — Link

"Nuhuh" I say and jump up, pinning him to the floor, my tail soaking in the water. I lower my head "come get me" I say and jump away and run off.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 19:33:45 — Link

Snowvlund disappears into the forest after her.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 20:47:20 — Link

Aron is just abot to catch a big fat rabbit, when Snowblind and Ash come crashing through the bushes and scare the rabbit away. Leaving Aron to have his -face paw- moment as he lets out a low growl and goes to look for Rose.

Rose has found lots of herbs and is washing them in the stream, when she hears the playfull barks of Snowblind and Ash. Smiling she continues to wash the rest of the herbs, then ties them up in a leaf.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 22:20:52 — Link

I jump behind a tree as he passes and then jump on his back, riding him like a horse "giddyup! Horse! Yeeeeha!" I shout playfully as I cling on from the bucks of Snowblind and I pretend to hurl a lasoo.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 23:27:44 — Link

Aron rolls his eyes as he finally finds Rose, tieing her herbs up in a leaf. "Can you belive those two?" he asks annoyedly, "Of course, they seem to be quiet the couple." Rose replied as she picked up the herbs in her mouth. "I sppose it's understandable..." Aron says as he trailed off in thought, "Yeah, I guess the pack has been a little less on edge lately." Rose mumbles through her bundle of herbs.

"True, But are you sure that that's a good thing?" Aron asks worriedly, "I'm not entirely sure, but nothing has happened that would give us any reason to think other wise..." She said cheerfully, "By the way I hope you don't mind me asking, but- er -uh..." Aron studders "How do you manage to be so happy all the time?" he asks regaining control of what he was saying, "I'm not happy all the time, I keep my sadness to myself." she says as she hops over a piece of wood in their way.

"Well, yeah I know." Aron continued as he also hopped over the wood. "But how can you always be so cheerful around me- I- I mean everyone?" he says looking at his paws, "Your not that hard to be cherrful around, as for everyone else they're my friends and it's easy to be happy when around friends." she says with a smile. "Oh, I see..." Aron says, "I'm one of your friends too right?" he asks with a smile, "Nope!" Rose replies with a laugh as she races past him torwards camp, "Hey!" Aron growls playfully, as he chases after her. As they both runinto camp, Rose skids to a halt, while Aron runs into Spear, waking him up "Ah!" Spear yelps as he leaps to his feet, "You just gave me a mini heart attak!" he gasps to tired to start a fight, while Aron bursts out laughing and Rose putts her herbs away.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 04:05:29 — Link

Snowblind stops and has ash get off him. He crotches and slowly moves through the bushes.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 11:55:58 — Link

I look around, unsure of what's all the fuss about, so I get up and find a nice grassy patch to roll around. I get up and walk back to camp to see them laughing. "Oh hey lovebirds" I say to Aron and Spear, "What's occuring?"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 19:11:51 — Link

"LOVEBIRDS?!" they yelp in union their jaws dropping, "What kind of sick thoughts do you think at night?!" Spear asks in shock, "Uh- Spear I don't think she was talking about us, I mean she knows we're brothers." Aron says a bit more calmly now "Yeah that's why all of those thought would be sick..." he murmers as they both shudder at the thought of what she might be thinking.

"Your one to talk Ash." Rose says as she padds out of den with a smile on her face, "You and Snowblind are quiet the couple." she continues "And I've been hoping for some more pack members." she finished with a smile of exitment at the thought of some little ones running aroun camp.

~Cue awkwar silence~

"Um...Rose, you might be off by a few years..." Spear says awkwardly, "What do you mean?" Rose asks confused, then realising what he meant "Oh..." Aron rolls in the dust then says maturely "I think some pups in camp would be nice, just means some little ones to play with..." he trailed off in thought, "Well you if you want pups so bad, go find yourself a girlfriend and wair a few months-" Spear began, but was cutt off by Aron takeling him "What were you about to say?!" Aron growls in pure hatred "N-nothing, nothing at all..." Spear said nervously as Aron stepped off of him and padded into his den. "Lover boy." Spear teased, just quiet enough that Aron wouldn't hear.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 19:41:28 — Link

Snow blind gets to a clearing where the luetenient and four other wolves had gathered.snow blind backs up and heads back to camp.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 23:13:51 — Link

"Well, Rose...." I say, if I didn't have fur my cheeks would be burnig a feirce red. "That's quite the statement, nothing has happened yet..." I trail of. I walk up to the boys and shout "B.T.W. I DON'T THINK ABOUT IT BUT YOU TO DO REALLY REALLY LIKE EATCHOTHER!" I say but can't help falling to the floor, howling with laughter.  

« Prev | 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla