Boards < Community < Roleplay < Summer Moon (Fox Roleplay - Open to all)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 | Next »

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 23:44:49 — Link

As soon as the mountain lion hit Night Shadow in the side Fire knew something was wrong. He growled, but continued to attack the deer. Should he go back? Something was pulling at him and he barked something at Midnight before darting into the forest.

Midnight shook his head and contiued to bite at the deer as it crumpled to the ground. Storm sprang forward and grabbed its throat, holding on until it went limp. She bowed her head, thanking the Sky Foxes for the kill and grabbed the deer's leg, helping the others drag it back to camp.

Fire burst through the camp entrance a bit after Night Shadow did, breathing hard. "Night Shadow?"

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-19 00:32:11 — Link

Night Shadow crouched low to the ground and kept her tail, held firmly over her side wich was now bleeding. "I- I saw a- a Mountain Lion." she said shakily, to exausted from the run and the loss of blood to speak clearly.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-19 18:12:05 — Link

Fire stepped back shocked. Mountain lion? No... he raced to the medicine den where they kept the herbs and snatched up some cobwebs. He ran back outside and stuck them onto the wound, hoping he had done it right.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-20 05:13:04 — Link

After Fire had putt on the cob webs, Night Shadow ajusted them to make sure that they were covering the wound completaly then asked "W-where are the others?"

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-21 21:51:58 — Link

"Hunting a deer, don't worry they'll be back soon." As he said that the others dragged the deer into camp and stopped when they saw Night Shadow. "Wat happened?" Yipped Storm, concerned.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-22 01:55:56 — Link

Night Shadow crouched even lower to the ground, still not aware if they would believe her about the Mountain Lion or not, "They have no reason not to beleive me." she thought, then slowly she stodd up shackily and said "I- I saw a M-mountain Lion, and dead carcases everywhere a-and a cub." she said weakly, then her legs buckled from underneath her and she dropped onto her side.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 19:31:11 — Link

Storm growled and narrowed her eyes. "We sould have known this would happen," she murmered. She turned to Sun and walked up to him. "What should we do? We can't fight it. Theres not enough of us." 

Sun narrowed his eyes. No, there wasn't enough of them. They would have to leave. "We have to leave," he whispered. Storm sighed. "You're right, but what about Night Shadow? We can't leave her here, and if she went with us... She can't travel yet." Her eyes flicked to Night Shadow.

Fire rushed quickly to the medicine den and tried to remember what Tylrla had taught him before he died. Tansy stopped infection, right? No, no it was marigold. He was sure of it. Grabing that up as well as some more cobwebs he removed the soaked webs, put the marigold on the wound, and covered it with cobwebs. There! He turned to Storm and Sun, deep in conversation.

Midnight walked around, pacing. No mountain lion was going to harm his pack! Growling he paced back to where he could hear the conversation. Shocked he shook his head. Sun was right. They had to leave. 

Feather was pacing, rushing back and forth and checking on everyone. She looked at the deer, to Storm and Sun, to Night Shadow. Something was very, very wrong other thann this mountain lion being in the forest. There was somthing, somthing else.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 22:52:18 — Link

Night Shadow winced as the marrigold was applied to her wound, but she soon felt the pain ease and she slowly stood up again, she had heard what Sun had said, and knew that she would just slow them down. "I-I have to get home now." she said as she began to padd out of camp.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-24 03:56:06 — Link

"W-wait!" Fire despretly yipped. "Tylrla always said the patient had to rest first... He was out Healer."

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-24 20:44:33 — Link

Night Shadow glanced back at him and said, "Trust me when I say this, I'll only slow you down on your journey." she added over her shoulder as she padded out of camp, "And who know's perhapse I'll catch up with all of you, on your way there." Then she was gone, padding off into the forest, to get home to her small den of thorns.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-28 19:42:14 — Link

Fire growled in frustration, then sighed.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-28 20:04:36 — Link

Night Shadow, woke the next morning and began to sort through some herbs she had found a few days erlier, "Lets see, marigold, marrow, catmint, cobwebs, parsley, juniperberrys and yarrow." she thought "Good all of them are here and ready for my trip."

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-30 07:54:51 — Link

"Alright pack, lets set out!" Sun barked, and led the pack into the forest. Storm trotted by his side, and they made good progress, silently slipping through the woods.

Fire walked at the end of the formation, sniffing the air and listneing for any signs that Night Shadow was following them. Midnight walked in front of him, and Feather just behind Storm and Sun.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-30 19:08:05 — Link

Night Shadow knew that she could track the pack>

(OCC: Lol that rymes! X3)

>easily, Quietly she slunk through the forest and kept her mind on the packs trail. Soon she caughed up with them, but she didn't rush out right away and greet them, she quietly and slowly stalked up behing Fire, and then she gave a little yelp and said "Hi!"

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 04:32:59 — Link

Fire skyrocketed and flipped around, ready to fight until he saw it was Night Shadow. "O-oh... Hi!"

Storm  turned, along with sun and looked at Night Shadow. She was glad she had decided to follow them.

Feather had been spooked by the whole ordeal as well, and was just calmin down slightly. Midnight stepped a bit closer to her.

((OCC: You're right! Haha!))

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla