Boards < Community < Roleplay < Summer Moon (Fox Roleplay - Open to all)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 | Next »

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 20:15:00 — Link

Night Shadow smiled and then said with a small laugh  "I know it was a bit childish of me to sneak up on all of you like that, but it gets boring being a grown up all of the time!"

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 00:29:52 — Link

"Yea... It does." Fire smiled.

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 05:41:38 — Link

Night Shadow remained silent the rest of the time they walked, trotting along cheerfully beside Fire and always having her ears perked and alert for the slightest bit of danger, while one half of her mind roamed free taking in all of the new sites and looking at all the other animals they passed, the other half of her mind was bussy at work making land marks and keeping alert for the slightest bit of sound.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-07 18:08:20 — Link

Fire concentrated on the forest, keeping his senses alert. He kept a brisk pace, but not faster than Night Shadow.

Storm looked around the forest, wondering what their new home would look like. Lush and rainy? Dry and dull? She hoped it would be the first one.

Sun was having the same thoughts as he manuvered through the forest.

Feather swished her tail a few times, happy to be walking with Midnight. Midnight sniffed the air, keeping his senses alert.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-07 18:12:04 — Link

Fire concentrated on the forest, keeping his senses alert. He kept a brisk pace, but not faster than Night Shadow.

Storm looked around the forest, wondering what their new home would look like. Lush and rainy? Dry and dull? She hoped it would be the first one.

Sun was having the same thoughts as he manuvered through the forest.

Feather swished her tail a few times, happy to be walking with Midnight. Midnight sniffed the air, keeping his senses alert.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-08 03:56:42 — Link

Night Shadows mind wandered around the area and for the first time she felt that since she was now in a group that her mind didn't have to be alert all of the time. She sighed with relief as her mind could rest for awhile and she could concentrate on one thing, where they were and making land marks.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-08 18:48:53 — Link

Night began to fall and Sun came to a stop. "We should find a spot to rest."

Fire nodded and scanned the clearing- Feather was already at work digging a burrow, the dirt flying up. Midnight joined in, and Fire helped.

Storm began to work on anotehr one with Sun so they would have a bit more space. When they had dug a small cramped burrow, Storm crawled into it to test it's size. "Its big enough." She said, dragging herself out.

When both dens were done, Fire relaxed his paws. "Shouldn't we have a watch?" Sun nodded. "Fire's right, it would be the best idea." 

"I can go first." He volenteered quickly. "Alright then." And with that they dispeared into the smaller den.

Midnight and Feather squeezed into the other, slightly bigger den, leaving room for Night Shadow if she wanted to sleep in the den.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-10 01:10:03 — Link

Night Shadow looked around the clearing, taking all of the scents of the different herbs, she didn't feel like sleeping just yet so she dug a small but deep hole in the ground and burried the herbs she had brought along, then when she dugg them up the next morning a few seeds would have fallen off and made it so that more herbs would grow there year' round.

"Do you mind if I keep watch with you?" she asked turning to Fire "I don't really feel like sleeping." she said as she sat down next to him and perked her ears.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-12 05:22:07 — Link

"No, I don't mind at all." He was glad to have Night Shadow up with him. It always got lonely on watch. 

The others were peacefully dreaming.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-12 22:09:45 — Link

Night Shadow listened carefully to every sound, she was so intent when she was at work, that she even heard the sound of a leaf a few yards away as it setteled on the ground, "So..." she began "How long has your pack lived in the forest?" she asked

• LordDerp
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-29 07:35:55 — Link

Name: Vincent 

Looks: Dark gray over pelt with an orange mane and lining. With a white underbelly he is very thin.

Personality: Quiet and shy

Family:Forgotten...lost...

Other: Vincent was unfortunately a victim of curiosity. He doesnt talk much and doesn't really trust people. He will gladly help you if he feel like trusting. If he doesn't trust you watch out.

• LordDerp
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-29 07:36:53 — Link

(This is Vincent btw)

• LordDerp
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-29 07:37:44 — Link

Woops sorry it didn't post the picture D:))

• Canoodle
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-14 20:07:11 — Link

Name: Ashen

Looks: http://www.newyorkcityzoos.com/vixen.jpg

Personality: Kind, Gentle, defensive, fun to be with, trustworthy, a natural born leader, serious, careful.

Mother: NPC

Father: NPC

Mate: Not yet I guess

Sisters:

Brothers:

History: Her heart was broken, she was lost until the pack found her as a pup. they trained her and taught her until she was one day Beta female, and a great packmate. (I promise I roleplay better than I fill out forms :P)

Other: Ashen is one of the packs fastest runners.

The man who says it can't be done shouldn't Interrupt the woman doing it.

• Snocone2
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 05:57:58 — Link

May I join?

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla