Posted at 2018-01-03 12:25:24 — Link

Cockatrice with ability to breathe acid

clever (38) Worker Throdama

Maybe who have this pets?

• BeeQueen
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-26 20:23:35 — Link

Hello, 

could anyone lend me one of the following?

1. A clever (88) Cockatrice with Stench which is Descendant of Heroes in 2 generations or higher

2.  A Throdama with available Warrior pheromone

3. A mystic quartz lake Throdama

Thank you in advance.

• BeeQueen
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-27 02:10:24 — Link

Never mind. It's gone.

• Archgriffin
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-04 11:17:42 — Link

Hello anyone! I need help. Maybe who have :

pet with Deaf

agile (36) Gryphon with high intuition (37) 

• Nytha
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-20 18:18:36 — Link

It's a pity this thread wasn't active since March.

I think now I'm back trying to play this game, I'll try to restart it even if it's past 5 am. If there are anyone with these pets I'd love to hear from you :)

brave (84) pet with Fragile bones

clever (41) Fire nomad Throdama

female Dragon with Fearsome look

Scout Throdama

• Nytha
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-21 00:07:25 — Link

...So since yesterday no-one showed up, I'll try to boost interest, whoever sends me one of these guys today gets two magic food of their choice in return :) (and of course as soon as they are done with the quest, I'm sending them back.) So who I need today:

brave (82) and clever (80) Bird with high intuition (78) which is Descendant of Heroes in 1 generation or higher

male Symurgh which is Descendant of Heroes in 2 generations or higher

Cockatrice with Stench 

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-15 21:45:27 — Link

It's time we regenerated this tread! Quests help us all and it would be nice if we could get ALL our questing needs met! If you borrow a pet PLEASE return it promptly to its correct keeper!

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

• GriffinWings
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-23 02:08:48 — Link

Hi! If anyone still checks this thread, I am in need of borrowing:

a tough (71) dragon with the ability to breathe fire

a clever (45) gryphon with acute eyesight

a unicorn with magic mirror

To whoever lends me a pet, I will return them after the quest is over, and I'd be happy to send you a rainbow jar, an energy drink, or a grey jar- your choice! Thank you :D

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-10 22:40:03 — Link

If anyone happens to need a scholar unicorn for questing, i've dropped this boy into the pound. He's gp1, about lvl 23, so really just for questing.

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/780146

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Gryphon2021
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-05 08:57:17 — Link

Hello anyone! Need help:

Conclave of Warlocks is looking for a Unicorn with high intuition (75) with Determined which is Descendant of Heroes in 2 generations or higher for a magic rite

Monastery Abbot is looking for a tough (89) white Symurgh to purify the monastery grounds from filth

Gifted Sculptor is looking for a clever (39) Cockatrice with Petrifying gaze

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-06 18:43:53 — Link

This request for questhelp has been answered.

I need a tough (57) Harvester Throdama and a brave (48) white Gryphon for these quests. I have a few pets that I can trade for building requirements and possibly quests depending on what you need.

Please PM me if you have what I need as I often forget to check threads, or don't know how to find them again without bookmarking them because my memory is shite.

Thanks in advance

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-07 00:44:38 — Link

Quest Help received! :)

Hello peeps..

I just got my new daily quests and I need a brave (45) Symurgh with Fragile bones and a Gryphon with Second breath for the appropriate quests.

I only have one spot open in my stable right now (Stable lvl 2 [I think] currently in progress so I'll more space eventually) so I'll have to make a pet trade to have the available space.

Please PM me if you have the specified pets, as I tend to forget to check these threads and don't always know where I found them without bookmrking them first.

Thanks in advance.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-12 09:16:40 — Link

Hey guys! So I am trying to find quest animals but am very bad with checking back and all that. So, I have created a quest list of animals I need. If you have a GP3 pet of these qualities, PM me and we can do an actual permanent exchange (further down on what I have):

What I am Looking For:

Black Unicorn with Determined

Cockatrice with Stench

Throdama Morphs

Puma with Silent Pace

Gryphon with Gracefulness and Acute Eyesight

Dragon with Artisan

What I can Offer (Open to discussion):

Perfect red striped dragons (fire breath genes, fearsome look, regen, acute eyesight, etc)

Perfect grey cream unicorns (magic horn, regen, acute eyesight, etc)

Perfect cockatrices (acid spit, venomous claws + skin, petrifying gaze)

Lightning strike rocs

Silver

Also if you need to borrow any of my listed pets above just PM me because I don't always check threads. Just remember to return it! The list is if you want a perfect pet or an elemental pet for yourself with a favorable trade.

You can also PM a request for a certain pet and I will see if I have one/can breed one for trade. Thanks a bunch!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-22 15:31:59 — Link

Quest help received!

Hi...

Does anyone have a brave (63) white Gryphon and a pet with custom skin that I can borrow for my last two quests?

I'd greatly appreciate the help.

• Derdriu
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-07 10:23:41 — Link

Hi I am looking A temporary trade For a brave 38 dragon with look to frighten the enemies

And a cockatrice With high intuition 36 With Stench which is the descendant of heroes in 2 or higher for an annual ceremony

For a scout throdama To help with a state of Affair of greatest importance

Please message me if you have any of these. Thank you very much !

I don't know if you would want what of my pets were collateral. I am new to this.

I'm looking for 4 Money tree saplings.

I am interested in getting The lily hopper And a sunflower and fields.  I'm interested in buying other hoppers. I have a lilac and a Albino lop to trade.

Selling vermilion and tack apparel.

I'm looking for townhall 5 and Stables level 2 Blueprints. I want living wood.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 112 113 114 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla