Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < G3P, near perfect Lightning Strike Roc Breeding Services

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-21 06:53:12 — Link

Hello everyone!

I have bred many perfect/semi perfect (no red genes and 1-2 normal genes) rocs. I realized I could start a breeding service because I have so many of them and the auction takes a while to finish. I need stable space so I will be selling these rocs at a pretty generous price (near perfect elemental pets can go up to 50k) at around 15-35k depending on the genes and your requirements. 

Genes that can be bred for: guaranteed recessive/dominant steel genes, watchman, massive wings, agile paws, acute eyesight, quickmind, and guaranteed steel beak and electric gland. Prices will increase depending on gene requirements.

Currently, I only breed rocs in 3 types of colors (guaranteed homozygous rocs):

1. Green/Blue + Bicolor

2. Green/Blue + Diluted

3. White + Diluted [Perfect genes achieved, if you want a perfect it will be much more expensive (around 40k, open to discussion and trade]

I literally have a full page of perfect/near perfect rocs here, check them out: 

https://beastkeeper.com/pets/121069/1

Most genes researched but not all because I am out of verm :(

Buying verm at 70 silvers per piece!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• FoxxClaw
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-14 00:21:47 — Link

OneWingEmo 

I'll purchase 3 already bred adult females from your auction tab, just send me the sales after you choose. All I ask is that they are indeed lightning.

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-14 00:54:35 — Link

Ill take any homozygous one, perferably with acute eyesight :)

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-14 05:52:05 — Link

Hey Firehawk!

Skyfang over here has no red genes, lightning strike, acute eyesight and is double homozygous (white diluted). 

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1654907

Would Skyfang work? You can PM me the price in silver or maybe a trade for a gryphon. I am looking for G3P musical beak sooty owl, red owl, or snow leopard homozygous gryphons with no red genes. I am also looking for vermillion or granite. If you want more rocs I will check which other ones I have.

Foxxclaw I Pmed you!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-14 19:21:15 — Link

Do u have a female one like him? if not he is acceptable :)

On To The Pet Shows!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-15 02:51:40 — Link

How is she?

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1663598

They actually should be unrelated too so you could breed with them but I have to double check that

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-15 18:50:23 — Link

Yes she will work great! I dont need the male, i will use studs for deviant breeding i will pm you

On To The Pet Shows!

• HiImJustin
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-29 16:59:43 — Link

Hey I'm looking to get into Roc breeding, so do you have male & female non-related rocs that you could sell me. Preferably perfect, but near perfect would also work.

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-30 08:05:59 — Link

Hello HilmJustin!

I am woefully out of vermillion, so I only have the female's genes all revealed. However, the male should be near perfect as well since their parents are near perfects. So far the male only has perfect genes revealed (around half).

Female: https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1667004

Male: https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1664338

They also can breed white diluted devs, so that is a plus! PM me to discuss prices, though this will be pretty expensive since it involves perfects and deviant breeders. I am also open to mat trades like granite, vermillion, crystalline ice, etc but we can talk about that over PMS.

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla