Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Abyss has Eyes

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-10-29 00:11:29 — Link

Abyss Drake
Collect Pumpkins and exchange them for precious rewards!

Limited apparels, unique consumables and an exclusive Abyss Drake pet are up for grabs.

Collect Hell Pumpkin by hunting Abyss monsters and winning in the Beast Temples in Explore

Abyss AhoolAbyss CrocottaAbyss BirdAbyss Umdhlebi

Collect Abyss Pumpkin by:
  • Fullfilling gold quests (1 per quest)
  • Extracting from Dragons with Fearsome Look and Cockatrices with Petrifying Gaze (1 per pet)
  • Winning in the Beast Temples in Explore (chance item)
  • Retaining control over the key zones on the Battlefield (1 for each minor zone, 3 for portal)
  • Crafting (find recipes in the State Store)
  • Opening Random Boxes from the Premium Shop (1 per box)

Visit the Exchange Station to trade.

Offer is valid until November 7th, 23:59!

• Angelique
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 00:26:07 — Link

where do you find abyss? Is it in Volcano? or is it going to be a new area?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-10-29 00:32:08 — Link

Angelique (#89966) wrote:

where do you find abyss? Is it in Volcano? or is it going to be a new area?

The Abyss monsters replace the regular guardians with a certain chance. Hunt them in their native biomes.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 02:01:26 — Link

Is the recipe meant to create the orange or purple pumpkins? The announcement shows it's for purple, but the recipie displays an orange pumpkin. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-10-29 02:11:01 — Link

Monues (#19564) wrote:

Is the recipe meant to create the orange or purple pumpkins? The announcement shows it's for purple, but the recipie displays an orange pumpkin. 

The purple one. It shouldn't be showing the orange one anywhere. Could you please tell where you see it? 

• Crosmere
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 02:23:01 — Link

I'm seeing purple on both recipes, but orange on the Extract Fearsome Look button:

orange pumpkin image next to Extract Fearsome Look button

Event looks amazing! Thanks very much Angel!

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 02:23:47 — Link

It displays an orange pumpkin's icon for both of the crafting recipies on their crafting page. That's why wanted to ask to be sure, since it seemed expensive if it was orange instead of purple. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 02:41:04 — Link

Oh seems I was seeing the Doom I and Doom II recipies from a while back which looked like the desired ones from a glance, whoops. Unfortunatly no way to cancel crafting. 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-10-29 03:08:15 — Link

Crosmere (#4337) wrote:

I'm seeing purple on both recipes, but orange on the Extract Fearsome Look button:

orange pumpkin image next to Extract Fearsome Look button

Looks like the old file is cached. I force updated the version of the cached file but if this doesn't work for you then please clear cache in your browser with Ctrl+F5.

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 09:39:30 — Link

I thought it might just be on my ipad but the abyss drake does not show up with a picture for me in the stables, it just has the name where the picture should be. I can see the picture in the shop and in explore (not in battle though), just not the stables or in the pet search.

Yes I was impatient and wanted the first one if possible XD.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-10-29 11:13:46 — Link

Starblazer (#86180) wrote:

I thought it might just be on my ipad but the abyss drake does not show up with a picture for me in the stables, it just has the name where the picture should be. I can see the picture in the shop and in explore (not in battle though), just not the stables or in the pet search.

Yes I was impatient and wanted the first one if possible XD.

The image should be fine now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 11:37:45 — Link

Thank you :)

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 18:53:42 — Link

Wooo, long time no see this game :-) checking in for halloween and we finally get new Kami!! I've been on hiatus for such a long time and don't really plan on being too active but I still try to get one ,

reminds me of when I was playing when the original Drakes came out.

Also very funny you can extract Fearsome/Petrifying from the original Doom Drake, but I will keep mine as is lol

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• TheTVJunkie
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 22:00:37 — Link

Hello! Great event, totally love it!^^ However, I crafted about 17 recipes and none of it gave me a purple pumpkin, just xp. o.O Why is that? I used those I already had in stock - does it only count when I buy it now from the shop?

• StarBurstz
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-29 22:44:44 — Link

This looks so fun!! I'm hoping to get that cool abyss drake :DD 

yo homiez

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla