Boards < General < General Chat < What do you call the purple monster thing?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 20:38:31 — Link

I call the plant-things shamblers, the green/red guys pigs or pygmies, and the swan-things geese, mostly because when I first encountered a swan-thing it was a meanie and kicked my butt. Geese = Mean. Nuff said >.>

Not really sure why I call the green/red things pygmies. I guess because of the movie Matchstick Men, the main character doesn't swear and subs out the word pygmies. I've died to those red ones so many times, lol.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 16:50:12 — Link

Green and red bulky things=rock/earth monsters, red one is evil earth monster,

Tentacle things=nettle thingies, XP

And the Swan gryphon=horse-swan-lion...

I play CS and Alacrity and I am planning on joining Lioden.

I'm 28821 and 28829 on Alacrity; I would be thrilled if you put me as your referrer! Also, I am Warrior Cat Fanatic pn CS.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-06 18:55:57 — Link

Hehe...my names are a bit more...childish xD

Swan gryphon - the swan thingy

plant monster - derpy tentacle plant thingies or the purple tentacle plant thingies xD

swamp monster - Derpy clawed monster 

Ever wondered what the swan gryphon would look like as a guardian? xD

Hey everyone!

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 09:56:55 — Link

The 1st time I went exploring I said I want a swan griffin, they're usually easy kills though, on the others I usually just call them dragon monsters & tentacle monsters.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla