Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Egg Hunt

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 5 6 | Next »

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-22 02:29:32 — Link

Yes, they drop eggs at random. Sometimes I get 2 eggs at one island with 3 guardians and then there are these cases where I get nothing for multiple islands that have armies of guardians.

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-22 04:14:21 — Link

Omg how are people already collected and spent 100 eggs!? Haha I only have 10!!!

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

-CrazyShip :)

Starstrike has weekly giveaways go to her page to find out more and enter.

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-22 04:34:17 — Link

Some of us have worked out little systems for that kind of stuff.

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-22 04:41:23 — Link

Wait what do you mean lol?

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-22 04:47:19 — Link

Having a plan for egg-hunting. Sorry but I'm not good at explaining.

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-22 05:23:20 — Link

But how tho lol I can only explore one island an hour it's super annoying cuz all my pets are ready to go explore haha

Thank you!

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-22 14:03:05 — Link

You should build your State Portal Service Branch building.If you have this,you can send up to 5 pets a day on SPSB and you get 5 Energy Flow Cards in exchange for each pet sent.You won't get your pets back after sending them on SPSB.

The more Energy Flow Cards you have the more islands you can explore,and you don't have to wait for a new island to load.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-22 16:25:09 — Link

Thank you! 

Thank you!

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-24 07:02:04 — Link

Oh I didnt get the newsletter notification! Guess that's only for premium too. To hunting, then! Even if severely late, xD

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-25 01:01:47 — Link

Because of course Mon wants a bunny to nom XD

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-25 16:15:35 — Link

Naaah, rabbit is pretty bland. 

When you get an island with 7 whole guardians...and 0 eggs. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Rashard
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-25 20:58:55 — Link

Had a day where I got a ton of eggs and then a few days where I got an egg every few islands, but still love the event. Can always save the eggs for next year.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-26 00:54:57 — Link

Even high level tundra hoppers are sadly weak. If anyone has pets still on the tundra, those guardians give so many eggs. Wish I was lazier and left more there. 

Also, if someone's interested in getting a portal fodder breeder, my Fertility Mill may be of interest to you. Fertile female offspring of the mothers available for negotiation. 
https://beastkeeper.com/profile/19564/101140/1

• Rephayis
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-26 05:42:45 — Link

This might sound dumb, as this is my first easter event, but what are the island guardians? Are they the ones at that you can normally fight at statues, or are they something else? I've been visiting islands and only finding regular enemies - am I missing something? 

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-26 05:45:16 — Link

@rephayis

I believe guardians are the red monsters guarding treasure chests :) hope that's true cuz this is my first event too! Good luck! Also anyone reading this, how many eggs have you collected?

Thank you!

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla