Boards < Community < Groups < - Symurgh Salt -

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-04 15:19:03 — Link

You know, public breeding would help with getting change sex scrolls. :)

I suppose we could pick a time and have them up for 30 min to an hour.  Others might jump in, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, I suppose.

I suspect I may have done more breeding with your boys early on at least (and I'm under 3 million silver for the first time in forever) because I had very little acute in my gene pool so I tossed all three pages of girls out there.  You seem to be more methodical (and effective).  But, So Close definitely started evening things up. :)

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-04 19:58:46 — Link

I'll probably put up Brackish Warlock soon, since I want to breed all my unrelated girls with him and it's easier to just use the drop down of one page to do that instead of going to allll the girl's pages. But if you want to a big breeding to one of the sinner boys you may want to wait for Lucid Exorcism since he has better recessives. 

Though brackish may run out of energy so....if he isnt up when you take a look lemme know, I have notification on this thread. 

I've been trying to not do too many mass breedings with your boys since stable space is precious lol, so I have been carefully picking pairs :P . But all these So Close children I really want to find a mate for...got any quality boys unrelated to him? 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-05 16:43:42 — Link

Computer is down until I get a new power cord, so will be largely off BK because it is a pain with my phone. Will o much breeding in a couple days when back online properly.

Nary a Wisp is good as is Four Score. I think one or both are unrelated.

ETA: Got some small flaws, but not bad and not related to So Close - https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1326505

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-06 17:49:58 — Link

Lucid Exorcism is adult now! All corrct dominants, with no normal, fertility, sense, or genelogist in recessives. He can go with just about anyone and make awesome babies....rip our vermillion xD

Edit: oh dang if only I read your edit before breeding to four score...perhaps a mass breeding to Goal Post soon if I can figure out space to do his and lucid's at the same time.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Aerot
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-08 01:15:06 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1319412

Hopefully  her offspring are omozygous salt of the earth (fingers crossed for twins)

Can domeone explain what the breed standard are

Slightly confused v.v

Image result for morgiana gif

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-08 02:23:26 — Link

You'll know if you got twins right away when she is pregant, there will be two timers til birth instead of one. Both being born at same time, of course. the two timers just being an indication of twins.

The genetics we aim for will be something as follows...

Musical Larynx or Song Of Peace *
Acute Eyesight
Quickmind
Agile Paws or Paws Memory *
Salt of the Earth
Steel Muscles
Regeneration
Thick Skin, Fragrance, Or Ele Resist *

*Variables in the genes which present themselves in the population that we take our own personal favor in for which we breed for. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finished the skin for my crownsalt guild. It wasnt supposed to look this beautiful, more ugly and ragged...but couldnt resist the purples. It's supposed to look like an out of control magic addict...does it? Atleast sorta, hopefully? Would you trust that to look after your kids? Assuming you would trust anything important to an ordinary symurgh in the first place, which is a bad idea, but thats besides the point here.

Crownsalt Forum Preview by RavensMourn

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-08 05:02:12 — Link

I love, love, love the color palate you went with there.  It's lovely. And yes, a bit dangerous.  Like a brightly colored snake.  Pretty to look at, just stay at a distance.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-08 07:13:12 — Link

Yay the colors look good to someone else! Took forever to find a purple color scheme that was "just right". Sometimes just figuring out colors takes longer than the lineart.

Theyre mentally unstable and easy to trigger, yeah definitely like a snake. Dont get close and hope it isnt hungry. Binoculars are great though.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-08 16:48:41 — Link

Got some very nice babies from Lucid Exorcism.  Thank you muchly for making him available.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-09 05:54:45 — Link

Oh good I was hoping he'd perform well for you. Did you get any perfects from him? 

• Aerot
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-09 06:25:39 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1329628

Got this little girlie q.q shes not homozygous acute and salt thats for sure.

ill keep trying tomorrow!

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-09 16:54:20 — Link

No perfects yet--which I define as totally homogynous in traits I want--but I am getting closer.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-10 07:12:10 — Link

My perfect definition is much less strict. Just have the desired genes dominant and thats good enough, since with the right mate the recessives wont pop up toooo much.
I have some newer offspring that have homoz of one thing or another, a bunch in no group that I may or may not keep. Someone may fit your next needs buuut I think theyre same parents as the crownsalt titled symughs.

Get your wallet ready, Goal Post will be getting some attention tommarow morning from seven lovely symurgh ladies. Make sure he's up for the task ;)

Especially want to get more like Inclinded Witch, paws memory and fragrance makes an interesting mix but I have no idea how much luck that needed hah. Really interested to see how she handles in arena combat. 

• Aerot
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-10 21:48:10 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1330723

funniest thing I got this pup and I sneezed....while naming her.

shes dominant Acute through!

Edit: bought an Amnesia Potions o_o

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-11 06:31:43 — Link

By the looser definition, yes, Lucid Exorcism got me one perfect (and several pups only off by one gene.)

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1329699

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla