Boards < Community < Groups < - Symurgh Salt -

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 5 6 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 03:38:32 — Link

I wonder if the usefullness of fertility is worth the loss of strength from steel...

We're lucky that all the other desired genes are already floating around in the breeding stock, just have to worry bout the rare genes. Starting from complete scratch would be such a nightmare

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 04:03:21 — Link

It really would be.  I like fertility while in the midstages but will likely breed for steel as I get closer to end game.  Still, having variants with both can't hurt.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 19:03:46 — Link

Rip all vermillion. I did a mass puma breeding yesterday that's due any moment now so I can see what adults to get rid of, and just now bred all my "perfect" symurghs to a public double sense to get them on the way to knocking out instinct but retaining the other genes. Then all those offspring will be switched to female, and bred again to another public mail. and then all of those bred to salty acutes which will hopefully be bred and ready by that time. 

Atleast if I explore with the throdamas I can make perfect scouts later..yeah yeah that's how I will make vermillion gathering less agonizing. put me out of my misery 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 20:01:42 — Link

I feel your pain.  I am always, always needing vermillion.  I have actually put my puma project on hold while focusing on symurghs and gryffs, but if any of my pumas will be useful to you, let me know.  I even have a white or two I could part with if you wanted. :)

I have been breeding with my 2 star acutes to see if I can get some inter-stable cross-breeding for double acute going.  So far it's a lot of waiting for babies to be born and grow up.  Sigh.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 20:25:56 — Link

I've had a group of pumas that can breed perfects for a while now, it was just like a 1/5 offspring being perfect and the rest being one gene from it so I went and refined a mate, and yesterday bred that mate to everyone to see who can regularly create perfects. 

Gp2 can be annoying to deal with though, all that leveling slowing things down 

Edit: I may take you up on that puma offer, geneologist is so strong even with just one copy in one parent >,>

Edit edit: Alright how much for breedings from Awesome Lady? She looks good for knocking out geneologist

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 23:13:27 — Link

Handsome Salty Boy and Colored Salt are both grown now if you want breedings with them.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-18 05:57:43 — Link

It's slow, but progress is being made.

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1318957

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-18 06:01:15 — Link

Whoah so close to perfect! Didn't think we'd get this far so fast.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-18 17:37:57 — Link

Your excellent acutes were a great start.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-20 02:36:35 — Link

Is Passing Lane staying male?

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-20 16:13:21 — Link

He is, yes.  

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-20 16:17:44 — Link

You may want to invest in another silver coin chest then because he will be seeing some action...by half a tab of females.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-20 16:25:05 — Link

All the first round offspring from the perfects will be aging soon..so they'll all be bred today and then hopefully all their round two offspring will have sense instead of instinct, and then all those to Passing Lane...then those to someone who can reinforce quick mind, acute, and salt....not sure who yet. My project tab has too many symurhs to look through lol

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-20 20:06:43 — Link

This sounds like a plan likely to help line my pockets before I send all the money back for breedings of my own from your stables. :)

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-22 23:11:11 — Link

Hey, look what I got.  I know we probably want Quickmind, not Determined, but it's still very nice. 

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1321375

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla