Boards < General < General Chat < Flat Sampson's Adventure

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-18 00:55:51 — Link

This is Flat Sampson, and he's on a journey!

Hello! 

Im Sampson the unicorn. Well, I guess now i'm flat Sampson. How did it happen? You see, I was pulling a cart full of heavy produce to the market. As I was walking along the path I saw the most delicious looking dandelion, and just had to taste it. I didnt realize the cart was on a slope and when I stopped the whole thing rolled right over me and smushed me flat! I slipped right out of my harness and was taken by the wind. As I was drifting around like paper I saw many wonderous things in the distance, and thought about how much fun it would be to get myself mailed all over  Europa to see those places; I'm definitely light enough for it. Luckily someone saw me and caught me out of the wind, and now I'm ready for an adventure!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over a year in the back of my thoughts, Flat Sampson is finally ready to become a reality. This is a BK version of flat stanley, which you may be familiar with. Mail him around, add to his journal, maybe even find him some love, or even take rl pictures, the journey he takes is entirly up to you. 

We just have to be careful not to get Sampson lost. Send him to active accounts, keep him out of the pound so he won't get the timer, and definitely keep him away from the reserve and portal service.

Having trouble finding someone to send him to?

-At the bottom of every page you can see a link to a list of all online users.
-You could also put him in the auctions for 1 silver with a description (or link) to what he's all about.
-Shout out in this thread, there's probably someone who will want to add to his story.

Here's a link you can use to guide people to his thread

Flat Sampson Icon by RavensMourn

Let's see where flat Sampson's adventure takes him!

Where is flat Sampson now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/19 Update 1: His skin has been applied, his journal started, and he's been listed in the auctions to start off his travels. Who will be the first?

2/19 Update 2: Taca starts him off!

2/19 Update 3: He is now with Lycanic. He has been stripped of his custom skin and his adventure stopped already. I guess the community just isnt ready for something fun like a flat sampson.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-24 23:39:11 — Link

Awww... yea... stuff like that happens .-.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-28 03:01:52 — Link

Tsk, how lame. I get its tempting when its a gp3 pet, but honestly, gp3 unis aren't that hard to find on the market.

• Wolfdog224
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-01 05:16:55 — Link

well he is now living with me as i just brought him

The Highbridge Unicorn and Catching the Fire Stud 

Breeding Unicorns and Rocs 

Wanted Fourm Post Link Below if you can help i would be so thankful

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11625

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-03 01:17:25 — Link

@Wolfdog224 (#54720) wrote:

well he is now living with me as i just brought him

maybe send him back to monues so they can restart this???

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla