Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Beginning of EchoClan ( please sign up beforehand )

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-04 23:22:37 — Link

Echostar

Although she was only half conscious she could still hear fighting between her clan. "Swirlfall, stop.... I.. I told them to r..run. I didn't w.. want them t...to g..g.. get hurt." She muttered. How easily her clan could turn on each other. We're they meant to be a clan?? "T.. tell Str... Stripedheart t..to vi..visit me...,  I.. I need t..to tell h..her something important."  Her legs and eye where really hurting now. 

Leafwhisker

"Echostar!! My sweet baby!!" She wanted to hiss and claw the cat nearest to her but her heart wasn't in it. This was worse than when she had lost a life. "Please, don't fight." She whispered. But that's when Swirlfall started yelling at Stripedheart. " Please stop fighting!! Can't you put aside your own anger for a few minutes!! Your Clanmate, your leader, might be blind!!" She yelled. It was worse now because this was exactly how her mate, storm, had become blind in his left eye. He fought of a dog that trying to kill her and her kits. Storm had gotten clawed badly in his left eye, just like Echostar. He had become blind in his left eye for the rest of his life..

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-07 20:25:18 — Link

stripedheart

"streamwind?" "do you think what sreamwind said was true?" " and do you belive that echostar will be alright?" "im so confused now..

swirlfall

"i suppose you're right." "stripedheart is not to blame." "but echostar is still ingured." he helped lift echostar up. " im so sorry leafwhisker." " this must be horribe for you. "i will talk to starclan tonight. "and ask them if she might live though this."

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-09 06:50:11 — Link

Snowstrike 

Snowstrike helped Swirlfall carry Echostar back to camp. Once he got there, he stepped back out of the way, unsure of what to do.

Streamwind 

Streamwind looked at Stripedheart. "It most certainly was not true! You are most definitely not a coward. Swirlfall was right about warriors fighting, but warriors also listen to their leaders, and that is what you did." His tone softened. "Though I suppose I did get a little too mad at him, didn't I?" Then, in answer to Stripedheart's second question, he said, "I hope so. Do you want to head back to camp now?"

Appleblossom 

Once they got back to camp, Appleblossom ran inside her den to get some things she would need. She came back out with celandine juice, comfrey root, bindweed, and sticks. She walked over to Echostar and began to talk to her. "Echostar, if you can hear me, I am going to put something in your eye to hopefully help it heal, and then I'm going to ask you to hold your leg very still." She then dripped some of the celandine juice into Echostar's eye. After that, she held the sticks up to Echostar's leg and used the bindweed to hold the sticks to it. "You won't have full movement of your leg until it heals," said Appleblossom, "but you should still be able to move around."

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-10 00:29:54 — Link

stripedheart

"yes." "id like to go back now." she walked with streamwind to camp. she rushed over to her leader. "echostar." 'If you're in there, you're going to be fine." she nuzzled her fur and walked away from the crowd of cats. she will be fine right? she stared at the sky. starclan, you don't know either do you?' she shedded tears for her leaders condition. "echostar you're going to be fine." "i promise."

swirlfall

he watched streamwind and stripedheart enter camp. "stripedheart, im sorry." "i dont know why i acted like i did." "will you forgive me?" he waited for an anwser. no swirlfall. i will never forgive you. he nodded and walked back to echostar. "echostar, you're a strong cat." "i have faith you will make it through this." 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-10 00:47:40 — Link

Echostar

" Ha! i could've taken on that owl any day, i just um, forgot purr really loud!" She could hear all the convesatoins going on around her, she dident like what she heard. " And Swirlfall, Have faith in yourself as well as me." with that she drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Leafwhisker

Poor StripedHeart, all she was doing was obeying orders... All Swirlfall does is cause troable, well now he was gonna have to deal with her. All i need to do is get him close enough to the center of the stream, where the currents are stroungest, and push him! Problem solved. But how? Thats when a smile appered on her face, i think ive got an idea..

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-11 02:39:45 — Link

Swirlfall

He saw Leafwhisker smiling. "What's with the smile Leafwhisker?" "You seem to be having a better day than me." Stripedheart will never forgive me. He was starting to get creeped out by her smile. "Well, you seem,... busy." "Ok I'm leaving now." Quickly he ran into the warriors den. "I think I'm going to have nightmares about that smile..."

Stripedheart

Seeing swirlfall run from Leafwhisker with a creeped out face she tilted her head. "What was that about Leafwhisker?" "Did you say something to him that he didn't like?" "I'd love to have a power to make him run away like that." "Please, tell me, what did you say?"

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-12 07:18:18 — Link

Snowstrike 

Snowstrike had no idea what he was doing,  so when he caught sight of Swirlfall walking away,  he decided to follow.  Anything was better than standing around doing nothing.  He walked into the warrior's den after Swirlfall. "Hi," he said. "Um, I don't think I've talked to you much since I've been here..." Man, he was awful at conversations!

Streamwind 

Streamwind was more disturbed about the way he had acted towards Swirlfall than anything.  He knew Echostar was a strong cat,  and he was sure she would be okay.  But he still couldn't understand why he had been so angry with Swirlfall. Streamwind could usually keep a level head and, for the most part,  kept his emotions under control.  He decided to go for a walk to clear his head. 

Appleblossom 

Appleblossom had one final look at Echostar to make sure that everything was in place.  It was.  And as Appleblossom still needed to collect some yarrow, she went on  her way,  leaving Stripedheart and Leafwhisker alone with their leader. 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-12 21:29:37 — Link

Echostar

her dreamless sleep soon became corrupted with nightmares. Swirlfall was drwoning in the river, Stripedheart was scooped away by a owl, Streamwind was running after her, Appleblossom was trying to help Swirlfall, Leafwhisker was laughing like a maniac while swirlfall drowned, and she was in the middle of it all sitting doing nothing. she tried to help swirlfall but he yelled saying he'd rather drwon than be rescuded by her, the owl had flown so high that Striped haerts escape was hopless, evn her mother told her to go away. it was too much, too much!!

"Meowr!!'' she was up in moments. she looked outside to see if her dream was real, thankfully it wasent. Her heart was still pounding like a drum, that was the worst dream ever.

Leafwhisker

" Oh, dear StripedHeart, if only you knew what i had in store for him.." quietly she slinked off into the brush. all she needed was Echostar to come to the river with her. she would push her almost hard enough to knock her off but not quite. She would yowl and Swirlfall would come running, than in all the confushoin she would push him in the river. it was a brillent plan! 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-12 22:28:12 — Link

swirlfall

'oh. hello snowstrike. did you happen to see if leafwhisker was near?" something about leafwhisker didnt add up. why would she smile like that? 

stripedheart

" im going to sun bathe. to get my mind off of echostar." she walked towards the sun. she layed down. before she knew it, she had fallen alseep. she opened her eyes. "i must be dreaming." she looked at streamwind and the others. "whats with the faces guys? guys?" screeee!! she turned her head around to see what had made the noise. "oh no." a hawk came diving down towards her. "help!" stremwind ran towards her. swirlfall was splashing helplessly in the river. "swirlfall!" she bit the hawks feet. it let her down. she plumetted in the river with swirlfall. stripedheart! Help Me! she swam towards him. she pushed him out of the river. the hawk came back. this time it grabbed swirlfall. stripedheart leaped at the hawk. it dropped swirlfall and grabbed her. it dug its claws into her. she awoke with fright. "streamwind!..." she fell down in shock.

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-13 19:35:17 — Link

Snowstrike 

Snowstrike shook his head. "No, I don't think so. Last I saw she was talking to Stripedheart."

Streamwind 

Streamwind was still on his walk, and still had not come up with the reasoning behind his earlier actions.  Suddenly he was pulled out of his thoughts by a cat calling his name. He rushed back to camp and saw Stripedheart. "What happened?" he asked. "Are you okay?"

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-14 00:22:48 — Link

Echostar

The world was spinning, She heard Stripedheart yowl. Careful she shifted so she could she what was wrong.

Leafwhisker

ahh, a perfect distraction.. oh Swirlfall, soon you will be no more.

"Swirlfall, can you help me? I need to get some moss from my den. But the softest moss only grows on the underside of the logs across the stream, a impossible task for me to do, mind helping.?" 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-14 14:28:31 — Link

Swirlfall

"Sure. I'll help get the moss. But don't smile. To freaky for me." He climbed on the log. "almost there..!!" He put his foot forward and slipped. " Ahhhhh!" "Leafwhisker!" "Help m-- his head nodded under the water. Got to get back up.. he kicked his legs and swam to the top. "Leafwhisker!" "Do something!" "I'm going to drow- his head went under once more. 

Stripedheart

I can't even feel myself... I can't see what's going on.. her legs twitched back and forth. I can kinda feel my legs.. not by much. She mumbled the words, "swirlfall,.. Leafwhisker,.. water,.. hawk.." I feel my mouth moving but I don't know what I'm saying. Wait.. I see something. It's a,. Starclan cat?! The cat moved closer to her. stripedheart, you're in shock. What you're saying is what they need to hear. You're going to have to let it flow though. You can't do anything to stop it. The cats around you will have to save you. Good bye and good luck. it went dark again. I felt my mouth moving again but didn't try to fight it. "swirlfall, Leafwhisker, water, hawk."

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-14 22:52:11 — Link

Echostar

She watched as Stripedheart mumbled 4 words, Swirlfall Stripedheart water hawk. She limped over to her, "Stripedheart what exactly do you mean." Her words were dead serious.

Leafwhisker

"So the great deputy Swirlfall will die now. Ha, your days of terrorizing the clan are over. You. Will. Die." She watched as his head went under.  " Leafwhisker do something, I'm going to drow-" she whacked his head hard. " Stay down, or witness something worse than your own death." With that she yowled as loud as she could. " Help, help!! Swirlfalls drowning!!"

Best not to wait until I knew he was dead, than I would look suspicious..

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-15 00:57:37 — Link

stripedheart

i could feel control on my mouth. "echostar.. streamwind, everyone, save swirlfall. "hes drowning... *cough* in the... water. " leafwhisker is... my mouth clammed shut. i saw the starclan cat come again. "let me tell them!" "hes going to die!" no. swirfall has brought this on himself. same with you! i could see my fur bristling. you're not a starclan cat are you? smart one, arent you? yes. im no starclan cat. im a darkforest cat. and you will never see light again. NOW DIE! the darkforest cat leaped foward claws extended. only i can see him. hes just in my head. i hope. my fur bristlied more. my claws unsheathed. i let out a snarl. YOU'RE THE ONE GOING DOWN! i clawed the darkforest cat. i knew he was already dead. but i could still defeat him. i was battleing but i didnt see what my body was doing. in camp i caught a glimpse of my body, and for once, i didnt like it. i was thrashing an kicking. and coughing.

Swirlfall

leafwhiskers trying to kill me. i know what i saw. the whack hit me so hard i opened my mouth. there go's my air. my breath. i struggled up and failed. i looked up at leafwhisker and smiled. i felt power. i swam up. weakly i said, "leafwhisker.., you have succesed i drowning me but you will now fall." i let the last of my breath out. echostar, goodbye. i closed my eyes. it felt cold. i let the water run up and down me. the current got stronger. i grabbed a rock and pulled myself out. i looked at my paw. it was trembling. i was away from leafwhisker. i saw echostar and the others. "echostar.. find a new deputy..i was never meant to be one. i closed my eyes and awoke to stars. "where am i?' starclan. i turned to see a starry furred tom with a ginger spot on his forhead. its where good cats come to rest. walk with me swirlfall. " alright."

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-17 00:48:38 — Link

Echostar

"Swirlfall No!!!!" She watched as his body grew still. "May Starclan light your path." Tears streamed down her eyes. She'd completely forgot about stripedheart, Swirlfall's death was horrendous. 

Her voice dropped low, "It was never meant to happen like this, dear friend." Her face looked soaked from tears. It was dark now, dark enough to see the stars. "Starclan watch over him. And Swirlfall, I'll never forget you.." 

Leafwhisker

Your days were numbered the moment I laid eyes on you,

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla