Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Beginning of EchoClan ( please sign up beforehand )

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-17 14:31:35 — Link

Stripedheart

stripedheart I will let you go now. You may say your words to swirlfall. Good bye. I watched as the stars disappeared and I saw Echostar and the others huddled together. "Swirlfall!" No! Swirlfall.. she nudged his head. I'm so sorry swirlfall." She turned her head towards the river. I'm coming Leafwhisker. She ran towards the river. And as she had thought there was Leafwhisker smiling. "LEAFWHISKER YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" She lunged at Leafwhisker.

(I will introduce new character later.)

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-18 06:25:00 — Link

Streamwind 

Streamwind stared at Stripedheart.  Something was wrong.  She was spitting nonsense,  he couldn't understand a word of it.  Suddenly he realised the meaning. 'Oh no...' He ran after Echostar to the water's edge and saw something he wished he had never seen.  There was Swirlfall,  but he was no longer among the living. Streamwind hung his head in mourning for the other cat. 

Appleblossom 

Appleblossom came running out of her den as soon as she heard the noise,  but she was already far too late by the time she finally arrived with everyone else. She, too, grieved the loss of Swirlfall. 

Snowstrike 

Snowstrike watched as Swirlfall left to help Leafwhisker.  He took his time following, stopping to look around and take in the sights of his new home.  Suddenly he heard splashing and yowling, so he ran to the water and found everyone else standing around the body of Swirlfall. Snowstrike looked at him in disbelief. He had just talked to Swirlfall minutes ago, and now he was dead. It didn't seem right. Stripedheart then ran towards Leafwhisker, and Snowstrike immediately guessed what had happened.  He chased after Stripedheart and blocked her way to the older cat. "Stop!" he shouted, "I'm mad at her too,  but you can't do this! I know I haven't been part of a clan for long,  but this doesn't seem to be the way things go.  You can't all just turn against each other so quickly when your very lives depend on being a team." Snowstrike looked at Echostar. "I know it probably isn't my place to say,  but shouldn't we at least make a decision with level heads?" He looked back to Stripedheart. "At least wait a little to give yourself time to grieve before you jump into something,  please?"

((Sorry for not posting in so long,  school just started and its been a bit of a struggle. >_<))

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-18 23:24:33 — Link

Echostar

LEAFWHISKER YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!

She heard Stripedheart run towards Leafwhisker and get intercepted by Snowstrike. Her heart was heavy with grieve. "Please, I see your meaning Snowstrike. If cannot work together, then we shouldn't be a clan." With that she walked to each cat, licked there ear, and said; "From this moment on or until you prove to me otherwise, I cannot lead you. I cannot be EchoClan's leader, I cannot be named Echostar. From this moment on I'm mearly Echo, the former leader of EchoClan waiting for the chance to lead again." 

Leafwhisker

Her heart boiled with rage. "I'll show you Stripedheart!" She leaped out at her, claws unsheathed. But than she heard her daughter's words; "I'm mearly Echo, former leader of EchoClan, waiting to lead again." Her heart stopped. Her claws sheathed, she landed in front of Snowstrike a hurt expression on her face. No, no, no! Echostar, your giving up your lives dream. She remembered her daughter as a kit pretending to be a leader... The rage inside her dimmed until it was only a long forgotten dream. 

(( That's fine FunBlossom, I was wondering why you weren't posting. But now I know! ;3))

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-21 01:19:38 — Link

Stripedheart

Leafwhisker landed in front of snowstrike. She stopped and heard echostars words. "You can't give up!" "I'm sorry!" Please don't go!" "You're our leader!" "We all need each other!" "Don't leave us now." "Not when we need you the most." Tears ran down her face. And it's all because of me... Her ears flattened. "Don't do this. Stay. Please stay." Thunder cracked. Rain came down. And it's all because of me. 

No.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla