Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Beginning of EchoClan ( please sign up beforehand )

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 7 8 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-10 01:29:44 — Link

Echostar

"It's never a good sign when Owls come out during the day..... I'm just happy it didn't take a cat with it, ( she looked directly at Stripedpaw ) and Stripedpaw, I will make you a warrior when you prove your longer a apprentice, in mind and body. I'm going to follow this rabbit scent, you can go back to camp I'll come once I catch this rabbit." 

Leafwhisker

"Thank you Appleblossom, but daisy leafs will be enough for now, we don't want to waste all the bedding just on lazy ol' me. I can't even help get prey for the Clan anymore! All I do is tell story's to kits about how life used to be for me and Echostar."

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ielerol
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-10 16:07:26 — Link

star fire

yes of course ill be there.

hope you have a good hunt

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-10 17:38:43 — Link

Appleblossom 

"Alright," said Appleblossom,  turning to get the leaves.  She came back with a few and gave them to Leafwhisker. "Here you are," she said. 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-14 00:57:51 — Link

Stripedpaw 

Yay! I'll learn a lot if thats what it takes to be a warrior! I'll head back to camp with my mouse. Bye! As stripedpaw is out of earshot she sighs. I can be a warrior... I'll learn a lot! But if I never grow I'll never be a warrior.. but I won't let my thoughts over take me. Even if I never grow I will always be loyal to my clan.

Swirlfall

Well I best catch something and go. He dropped to a crouch. A bird. He pounced on the prey before it flew away. Picking it up in his jaws he walked back to camp. He noticed stripedpaw sighing to herself as he caught up. What's wrong? He hears her answer with, nothing. Then she darts away into the elders den. "What a strange cat." He passed by the medicine cat den and dropped of the bird. Leafwhisker, stripedpaw has a mouse for you in the elders den. Then he walks into the warrior den and lays in his nest.

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-15 00:47:46 — Link

( Sorry about the late response, I went on a vacation for a couple of days ;) 

Echostar

She dropped into a crouch as the rabbit came in sight, than, pounce! The rabbit was caught. She worried about Stripedpaw, always trying..... it would be dark soon, time to head back and get some rest. As she walked back to her den she wondered if she did the right thing starting EchoClan. Mabye she was only supposed to be a ally cat forever, not a leader of a Clan?

Leafwhisker

"Thank you Appleblossom, I'm going to finish the mouse Stripedpaw got me than head to bed." As she walked to the Elders den she said thanks to Stripedpaw and thought of her daughter Echostar, was she doing okay? She had to lead a new Clan with new cats all on her own. She didn't even have a mate to sleep with and confide in.....

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-15 04:38:21 — Link

Swirlfall 

Yawn. Yesterday was a hard one. Better form a patrol. As swirlfall walked out he couldn't believe his eyes. Snow. But it was everywhere. Thick. Tall. Slippery. Well... I can work my way out of this. MEEEOOORRRWWW!!! Everyone! Wake up! Meeoo-... oh no. Not good. "I don't recognize that voice... tackle! Oof! A rouge! I have one down! Attack! 

Stripedpaw 

Swirlfall! Get off him! I could hear swirlfall shouting stay, but I couldn't. I got the rouge off him, and ran for the leaders den. Echostar! I need you! Rouge attack! Please! Wake up! Hello scrap uh oh. I felt pain on my face. I clawed him and ran, but he bit my leg and i fell. Please don't hurt me. Now, why would I do that? I heard a thunk next to me and I saw swirlfall pinned by two Rouge's. He gave me a look saying run when I say to. I nodded. Now! I dashed away out of the Rouge's grip and hid in the elders den. I saw swirlfall burst out off the Rouge's grip. He ran to the leaders den and stood in front of it. No one gets in there!

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-15 05:48:32 — Link

Echostar

" Appleblossom!! Get Leafwhisker and hide in the Medicine den, this is not fight for medicine cats or elders!! Streamwind, help Stripedpaw now!! I'll help Swirlfall!!" Echostar banged into the rouge that was trying to get past Swirlfall. But was only rewarded by two more Rouge's grabbing her by the scruff while another clawed at her soft underbelly. "Swirlfall, help!!"

Leafwhisker

" What's going on!!!???" She called as a rouge grabbed her foreleg trying to trip her over. " Get off me you mangy pest!!" She clawed as hard as she could breaking free and ran for the Medicine den.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-15 06:02:21 — Link

Appleblossom 

Appleblossom ran to Leafwhisker and helped her get to the Medicine Den. She ran inside after the elderly cat and began gathering up some of her healing herbs. "Gonna need these right quick-like," she muttered.

Streamwind

Streamwind nodded. "On it!" He ran to where he had last seen the young apprentice,  out near the Elder's Den. "Stripedpaw! Oh, where is that cat?" He looked around a little before hearing a small noise from next to the Den. "Stripedpaw, are you there?" he asked cautiously.  But instead of the apprentice,  another rouge stepped out of the shadows. "Not quite," said the other cat wickedly. 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-16 04:57:30 — Link

Swirlfall 

Seeing Echostar being attacked he ran towards the Rouges. "I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll remember!!!! He clawed one of the Rouge's holding Echostar while sinking his teeth into the other Rouges leg. Quickly remembering the one clawing Echostar on her belly he unsheathed his claws and repeatedly clawed the Rouges face. 

Stripedpaw

Hearing the rouge talking to streamwind evilly she thought about his fate. "I have to fight no mater the fate!" She dashed out of the den. Get away from him! "This might hurt!" She slid on the ground and sunk her teeth into his leg while clawing at his eyes to blind him. The rouge fell down from his leg wounds.

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-16 19:57:13 — Link

Streamwind

Streamwind stood frozen in shock for a moment,  but Stripedpaw's sudden appearance snapped him out of his stupor. The rouge tried to stand again,  but Streamwind pounced on him,  clawing at the cat's face advance down his back. "Be careful, Stripedpaw!" He knew that if he told the younger cat to go hide, Stripedpaw would probably just ignore him and stay anyway. 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-16 22:57:35 — Link

Swirlfall

After attacking the Rouges holding Echostar for a while they finally fled. Swirlfall turned his head one last time at the Rouges and hissed. Then he turned his head back at Echostar. " Are you all right?" Please be all right... he sat down next to Echostar and watched the three Rouges vanish.

Stripedpaw 

"Alright streamwind." Quickly she let go of her grip on his leg and the rouge let out a painful shriek. Still knowing that streamwind was fighting she asked him a question anyway. "Do you think I'll become a warrior after this?" 

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-16 23:50:24 — Link

Streamwind

Streamwind bit into the rouge's ear and clawed at his face one last time before the other cat ran off,  favoring the leg that had been bitten by Stripedpaw. "Well,  you did a good job,  in my opinion," he said to the apprentice. "You might have a good chance.  We'll just have to see, I suppose.  And," he grinned good natured-ly at the young cat, "thank you for listening to me.  That certainly won't lower your chances."

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-17 00:33:48 — Link

Echostar

"Owww......." her belly was stained red from blood but she still wanted to keep fighting. " Imfh fine, are theyth gone? If not, imfh going to giveth thems a fight to remember. Where's Streamwindth and Stripedpaw? Ifth Stripedpaws still alive afterth this, wellfh, she's earned her warrior name." Than she blacked out.

Leafwhisker

" Where is everyone!! I saw Echostar being attacked, Streamwind yowling in the Elders den, and Rouges everywhere!!" She started to pant heavily from stress and shock. " Appleblossom, do you need help?" She tried to clam herself by offering to help Appleblossom.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-17 01:36:49 — Link

Appleblossom

Appleblossom nodded. "You can take some thyme," she motioned to a small pile, "Give some to everyone and take some yourself." She gathered some Elder and Oak leaves and brought them outside. 

Streamwind 

Streamwind nudged the younger cat. "We should probably get back to everyone else," he said. 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-17 02:41:40 — Link

Echostar

(she's still unconscious)

Leafwhisker

"okay Appleblossom, and where do you think they came from?" Before Appleblossom could answer she grabbed some thyme and ran out of the medicine den. First thing she saw was her daughter laying on the ground with her belly stained red and unconscious. "Echostar!!" She instantly blamed the cat closest to Echostar, that just happened to be Swirlfall. "Swirlfall!! How could you let this happen!!? Your her deputy, your supposed to help her!!" Tears were streaming down her face. Please, please don't let her be dead...

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla