Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Beginning of EchoClan ( please sign up beforehand )

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-28 18:45:17 — Link

Echostar

"Im- I'm, fine. Just a bad memory.." The sun was shining through the leaves right on her and Snowstrike. "Snowstrike, you've got a Moth on your nose" He really did, it was pretty funny, and a good distraction from her memories. Carefully she batted the moth of his nose. "Can you wake me up when it's Sun-High?" She was pretty tired and the sun warmed her pelt while the leaves where tossed in the wind making shapes in the shadows. Carefully she curled herself up next to Snowstrike but not quite touching his pelt. She didn't want to put Swirlfall in a bad mood again in case he was watching.

Leafwhisker

Leafwhisker just happened to look over at the tree close to the leaders den. Under the trees shade she saw something she wasn't quite expecting, her daughter Echostar sleeping next to Snowstrike. The sun was glistening on there pelts making them glow. When she looked over at the entrance of camp she saw Stripedheart pacing she had a hopeful looking her face. She decided to just sit quietly for a little longer.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-28 19:53:27 — Link

Swirlfall

" Alright everyone's got something." "Then let's get back." He brought his rabbit back to camp and dropped it near Leafwhisker. "I hope your hungry." " It would be a shame to waste a rabbit." With those words he sat down next to her. "And I hope you don't mind sharing." He saw Stripedheart pacing back and forth. " Is it just me or is stripedheart acting a little funny?" Wonder what she's waiting for. Well I hope she gets what she wants. He saw Snowstrike and Echostar. Sigh. Well if she likes him better I'm quite fine with that. " Oh right." "Do you need anything else Leafwhisker?" 

Stripedheart

" Oh here he comes!" She sat patiently near the fresh-kill pile. " Hello streamwind. " I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing fresh-kill with me?" Say yes please. If he says yes I'd be so happy. I hope he says yes.

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-29 16:46:06 — Link

Snowstrike 

Snowstrike stared at Echostar as she batted the moth away from his face.  Then, as she began curling up,  he said, "Um, alright." He looked around at camp and all the other cats.  Suddenly he realised just how quickly he had gone from miserable kittypet to this.

Streamwind 

Streamwind was surprised to come back to camp and find Stripedheart waiting for him. "Sure," he said in answer to her question. 

Appleblossom

Appleblossom got back to camp and went straight to get den to add her new herbs to her collection. 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-30 03:57:04 — Link

Echostar

Her dreams went from everything to nothing, to too much to too little. She awoke frightened. "Thyme! Oh, Woah, it's almost Sun-High." She remembered her promise to Stripedheart and Snowstrike about giving them a little practice training. "Come on Snowstrike, you don't want to be late!" She jumped out from under the tree and ran for the entrance. "What? We leaders are entitled to a little fun too!" She waited for Snowstrike's reaction. 

Leafwhisker

Her mouth watered as Swirlfall dropped the rabbit next to her. "Why thank you Swirlfall, and I would be delighted to share." As she bit into the rabbit a musky, nutty, gamey taste filled her mouth. "This was a nice catch Swirlfall. I haven't had a rabbit this good for many moons." 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-30 23:14:55 — Link

swirlfall

" Thanks." "It gave me a hard time catching it so it had to be good at least." He took another bite. Seeing Leafwhisker's watering mouth he said she could have the rest. "I'd probably had better get back to my duties." "Im betting that some of the dens need repairing." He walked over to the dens. The kits and apprentices dens are fine. "Oh." The warriors den needs some repairing. I'll just fix it up then. A few momets later... "there!" "It's perfect. "Now to check the leaders de-" a moth gently landed on his nose. Then it took flight. Swishing his tail he chased after it. "Come here!" He batted at the moth completely forgetting about his duties. 

Stripedheart

"Oh!" "It's time to practice!" "This is going to be fun!" She bounded after Echostar. She paused watching swirlfall bat the moth. "Echostar come see this." "I think you'd take it amusing." And with those words she burst laughing. "I'm sorry." I couldnt hold it in." "He looks like a kit!" 

No.

• Happypup
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-31 20:57:46 — Link

can i join

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-31 21:44:58 — Link

yes, but please do so on the sign up thread. this is for the actual rolepay only.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-01 06:09:19 — Link

Snowstrike 

Snowstrike was caught completely off guard when Echostar suddenly woke up, then ran to the entrance. "What? We leaders are entitled to a little fun too!" The white cat shook his head, utterly baffled.  Then he,  too jumped and ran for the entrance. He closed his eyes,  blocking out all the other cats. This was the way he liked it; running free, nothing to hold him back... Then he stopped.  But what if he wanted something to hold him back?  Something to keep him grounded in reality,  something to keep him from floating one place to another and never finding anything.  He wanted this camp to hold him back.  He wanted these cats to keep him floating off. Snowstrike smiled.  He was glad Echostar offered him the chance to stay. 

Streamwind 

Streamwind smiled at Stripedheart's enthusiasm to practice.  Then he decided to copy what the other cat had done earlier,  and went to sun himself for a while. 

Appleblossom 

As Appleblossom added her new herbs,  she realized that she was out of yarrow, one of the most important herbs,  in her opinion. She decided to go find some and bring it back to her den. 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-01 15:37:14 — Link

Echostar

Soon they were out in the woods in a small clearing. " Okay you two let's see some good practice today. sence we already learned the hunting crouch let's go on to fighting. First thing I would like you to do is practice some moves." Than she demonstrated some. " This is the front paw blow, this is the front paw strike. Today keep your claws sheathed at all times. Snowstrike, attempt to hit me with the front paw blow. But first it is wise to remember if you'd seen me fighting before because that would give you some knowledge to how I fight. I'm not a fast opponent, but I'm strong enough to overpower you easily. It would be better to come at me from 2 sides, Stripedheart, I want you as well to attempt to hit me with the front paw blow". While they were readying themselves she tried to puff up her fur to make her look like a large powerful enemy. Than she somewhat slowly ran up to Snowstrike and hit him in the nose. 

Leafwhisker

"Ahem, Swirlfall?" She said rather loudly. "Don't you have deputy duties to attend to?" She watched Swirlfall waiting for his reaction.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-01 19:44:44 — Link

Swirlfall

"Huh?" "Oh!" "I'm so sorry!" "I have no idea what got into me!" And with that he put his head down in complete shame. I know it's turning to green-leaf now, but it feels like im drowning in snow. Once he was out of range for another cat to hear him he stopped and whispered, " or am I drowning in my duties?" What else needs to be done in this camp? I've got the dens done..., oh! Appleblossom might need to collet her herbs. "If she's out hopfully she hasn't left yet." 

Stripedheart

"Ok Echostar!" She ran up to Echostar and gently batted her side. I don't want to bat her too hard. With that she got out of range to be batted. 

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-03 20:54:16 — Link

Snowstrike 

Snowstrike recoiled in shock as Leafwhisker hit him. "Wha - huh?" He starred at her for a few seconds before he understood. "Oh." He watched Stripedheart, then tried to copy her. 

Streamwind 

Streamwind woke up when Leafwhisker raised her voice as Swirlfall.  He decided to see what the deputy was doing so he began to follow him. Streamwind heard the other cat talking to himself,  but couldn't hear the words. "Hey, Swirlfall," he said as he walked closer. "Whatcha doin'?"

Appleblossom 

Appleblossom had just left her den and was almost to the camp entrance. 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-03 23:47:16 — Link

swirlfall

"I was batting a moth.." "I feel ashamed." "I looked like a kit." He put his head down and continued walking away. I am drowning in my duties. And there is nothing I can do to stop it. I hope stripedheart isn't drowning in warrior duties...

stripedheart

"its easy Snowstrike!" "Just sneak up,... and gently bat her!" She snuck up again and batted her. "But then quickly back away, if you don't you'll get batted back!" "I'm enjoying being a warrior!" A smile spread across her face. Her ears twichted and went back. Huh? What was th-. An owl stared down at her. O-o-owl!! Her tail went under her. The owl swooped down talons extended.

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-04 00:03:06 — Link

Echostar

As the owl descended she leaped and met it in the air. "Run Stripedheart, you too Snowstrike!!" She didn't know how she was going to defeat this owl but she had to try. It's talons had embedded themselves in her upper back legs. At the same time her claws were embedded in its chest. The owl made a blood Curdling cry as Echostar's claws embedded themselves in its chest. It repeatedly pecked her face but slowly it started to fall. At the same time they hit the ground the owl pecked one of her eyes. Than the light faded from its eyes, and it died.

"Mrrroww!!" Her left eye was bleeding badly, but she managed to separate herself from the owl. That's when she realized one of her legs was broken. "Help....." was the only word that came out of her mouth. 

Leafwhisker

Right about the time Swirlfall was walking away she heard a blood Curdling cry of an owl. Next she heard cats screaming and Echostar's familiar yowl. "Echostar!!" She leap of her rock racing to Appleblossom. "Appleblossom, come quick!!" Than she raced of in the direction where she heard Echostar.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-04 17:18:14 — Link

swirlfall

As he was walking he heard Echostar's cry. "Echostar!!" Quickly he bolted towards her cry with Leafwhisker. "We're coming Echostar!" Suddenly a bust of speed went through him. Gotta run faster. Gotta run faster. "I'm coming Echostar!" "Hold on!" He saw Echostar bleeding badly and a dead owl. He raced over to her. "Appleblossom!" "I'm not a medicine cat!" "I don't know what to do!" He spotted stripedheart. "What were you doing at the time she was being attacked?!" Standing there?!" "Retreating?!" "You are a coward"! "A helpless kit!" "You are not a warrior!" "A warrior fights!" "Not stands watching like a coward!" You will never be a warrior." Now get out of here!!"

stripedheart

She had ran like she had been told. "But I did as I was told! Swirlfall's words hit her like a boulder. Her tail dropped and her ears flatted. Yes, swirlfall. You are a coward... a helpless kit... not a warrior.. those words rang in her ears. Tears streamed down her face. She bolted past Leafwhisker, bolted past camp. She stopped when she realized she was far past camp. You are not a warrior... "Echostar, I know that you can't hear me but, should I have fought? What swirlfall said.. was it true? "I'll return to camp later." I don't know if I am a warrior or not.

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-04 20:55:15 — Link

Snowstrike 

Snowstrike had started to back away when the owl attacked Echostar. He watched in horror as the owl's talons tore through Echostar's skin. He was still staring when Swirlfall showed up, the reality of what had just happened finally hitting him. 

Streamwind 

Streamwind had heard Echostar too and had run after Swirlfall. He arrived at the same time that Swirlfall was yelling at Stripedheart. He watched in disbelief as Stripedheart ran off,  and then his usually calm demeanor melted away. "What do you think you're doing,  yelling at her like that?  None of this was her fault!  She couldn't have stopped that owl!  If she had tied,  she'd be hurt,  too! Stripedheart is still learning,  vice her a break!" And with that, Streamwind ran in the directing Stripedheart had gone,  calling for her. 

Appleblossom 

Appleblossom ran back to her den,  coming out with celandine and oak leaves.  She followed everyone else to where Echostar was.  As she got there, Streamwind ran past calling for Stripedheart. She ignored him and went straight to Echostar, carefully placing oak leaves over her wounds. "Swirlfall, Snowstrike," she called out, "let's carry her back to camp so we're safe.  Be mindful of her leg, it will need a little extra care."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla