Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Beginning of EchoClan ( please sign up beforehand )

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-08 23:14:07 — Link

This is just a reminder of how the camp looks: http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/germany-bavarian-forest-fallen-trees-over-stream-in-forest-picture-id88380283?s=170667a

This is the link to the sign up thread: https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11187

Current season: New-leaf, almost Green-leaf 

Echostar

Echostar yawned and streached as she awoke. Hmm, i wonder if Swirlfall is awake yet, its time for dawn patrol. But when she walked out of her den she got a nasty suprize, snow had started to fall!

"Swirlfall, would you assign dawn patrol please? Im going on a hunting patrol with Starfire, once your done you can come join us. The freash kill pile is low, better catch some prey before the snow sets in."

Leafwhisker

" Ugh, I hate the snow. It gives me a chill all the way to my bones! And this bedding isen't helping etheir, its all torn up and full of thorns! Wheres that pesky apperentice, stripedpaw? shes supposed to clean my bedding today!"

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-08 23:17:38 — Link

stripedpaw

yeth, leathwhither? this is no way to talk. i'll just put this moss down. pitoo! yuck! moss tastes horrible. i hope leafwhisker won't be mad at me. 

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-08 23:23:13 — Link

swirlfall

sorry to keep you waiting ecostar. i had to handle stripedpaw and tell her where the moss was. 

i will form some cats and send out a hunting patrol. 

fawnspeckle! streamwind! 

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-08 23:27:39 — Link

stripedpaw

what can i do echostar? can i come with you on your patrol with starfire? please, please, please?? i won't get in the way of anything!

although now im thinking about it, the tree roots get in my way sometimes...

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-08 23:53:16 — Link

Echostar

"Fine you may come Stripedpaw. And where is Starfire! Well have to leave without her soon! Also Stripedpaw i need to know, which do you want to be a medicene cat or a warroir? but first please finish getting Leafwhisker her bedding.

Leafwhisker

"Thank you stripedpaw, im going to get some prey would you like to come with me?

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 00:24:54 — Link

Streamwind

Streamwind heard Swirlfall call for him even through his sleep.  He stretched and yawned before standing up. "Yes, Swirlfall?" he said as he walked up to the other cat. 

Appleblossom

Appleblossom woke up and made her way outside.  She looked up and her nose twitched as a snowflake landed on it.  She took a deep breath,  feeling the cold air fill her lungs.  Then, with more snowflakes tickling her nose and whiskers,  she went to join the others.

• ielerol
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 00:54:14 — Link

Starfire

Im here! Im here! I was on my daily watch and appleblossom forgot to come and i had to fill in.

I wil be here in time on the next hunt.

sorry echostar

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 01:15:58 — Link

Echostar

"That's fine Starfire. Can you go on the afternoon patrol than? So I guess it's just me, Stripedpaw, and Swirlfall this morning. We've got to go now,  the Clan won't feed itself!

Leafwhisker

" I guess I'll take a nap, but, yeah I'll see Appleblossom first. My bones are aching like crazy! As she walked into the medicine den she caught the scent of catnip. It smells great! "Appleblossom? Are you in here?"

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 01:46:41 — Link

Stripedpaw

I'm gonna catch squirrels, turkeys, fish, mi--

Swirlfall

Of course you are. And let me guess, the tree roots are gonna catch you. Am I right? Anyway, I'm going to go catch some prey before the snow falls harder.

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 01:52:59 — Link

Swirlfall 

Streamwind, you're coming on the hunting patrol with us. I sure hope we can catch some prey. We don't need sick cats now with all this snow.

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 02:18:05 — Link

Streamwind

Streamline shrugged. "Alright," he said, "No problem."

Appleblossom 

Appleblossom's ears twitched. "Yes, one moment," she said,  making her way to the other cat. "What is it, Leafwhisker?"

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 05:22:23 — Link

Echostar

"You three had better stop talking before the entire forest knows your here, its already going to be had to catch anything." She smelled mouse, slowly, silently she kept up on it. But right when she was about pounce a owl swooped down and took away. "What was that! Oh it was a owl, are you three okay?"

Leafwhisker

"Oh, I think I'm fine but my body aches all the way to my bones. This cold isent helping  either, and sence I'm the only elder it's get pretty cold during the night."

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 05:48:05 — Link

Stripedpaw  

Whoa.. that was some scary owl! What if it comes back?! I got it! We'll give it swirlfall! He's nice and fat. I think the owl will like that. 

Swirlfall 

I'm not fat!! None of us are even close to fat!! And soon you'll be a catsicle!!! 

Stripedpaw 

You're so s-s-scary.....

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 17:14:09 — Link

Streamwind

After ducking away from the owl, Streamwind watched the exchange between Stripedpaw and Swirlfall. Shaking his head and grinning,  he said, "You know, Stripedpaw, you really shouldn't keep giving everyone such a hard time.  One of these days they might just follow though on their threats." The amused smile stayed on his face as he talked. 

Appleblossom

Appleblossom nodded in understanding. "Well," she said, "I could get you some daisy leaves for your aches, if you like.  And if you think it will help with the cold,  we could always get you some more bedding."

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-09 23:10:07 — Link

Stripedpaw 

Sorry... I just want to be a warroir! You get respected. I don't get respect. She said as she tilted her head at swirlfall. Even if I'm a medicine cat or a warrior I'll at least get some respect. 

Swirlfall

But you're not a warroir or a medicine cat yet. So no respect will be given to you. Now, go catch a mouse. The clan will be starving when we come back.

No.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla